Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Girlfriend

When I woke up the next morning it felt like someone had dropped bricks onto my head. Then I sat up and remembered what had happened last night and I wished someone had dropped bricks on my head, because then I would be in the E.R. and not in this stupid hotel faced with this stupid dilemma.

I lay in bed for another five minutes, wanting so bad to fall back asleep and wake up and have all this be a horrible dream.

But I knew I had to get up and talk to Frank, so I stumbled out of bed, brushed my teeth, and pulled a robe around my body. I crossed the hallway to Frank's room and knocked. Maybe he wouldn't answer- maybe I could delay this whole conversation, or maybe-

Frank opened the door and looked at me.

Crap, I thought.

“Hey,” I smiled weakly at him, “Want to go for a walk?”

He nodded and pulled a shirt over his bare chest. Then he stepped out and closed the door behind him. We walked in silence until we reached the fire exit doors that took us outside. We were standing in a little alcove and I turned to Frank.

“Okay, I thought about last night and-”

“It's okay if you don't want to.” Frank told me quickly, “I'll get over it.”

I looked up at him, and for half a second I thought this was it. This was my way out. But just looking at Frank's sad face made my heart feel like it was breaking and I knew I couldn't do it.

“No, Frank.” I reached for his hand without thinking, “I'll do it.”

“You'll be... my girlfriend?” Frank asked, looking as if he dared not believe his ears.

I hesitated, wondering quickly how mad Dylan would be if he ever found out. But he wouldn't, because I had thought up a plan overnight. A plan that was so great I didn't even know how my tired and stressed brain had managed to come up with it.

“Yes.” I said.

Frank's smile grew and then he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug. I inhaled deeply and placed my arms around him too.

“I'm glad I met you.” Frank whispered into my ear.

Tears stung at my eyes as I thought about Dylan, but I quickly shook it off. I needed to focus on Frank at the moment.

“Me too.” I said, because I thought that's what a normal, not-engaged girl would say if she were in my situation.

I just prayed to hell that my plan would work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grr this part is pretty short, so later today I'll update the next one to make up for that! (=

And I have to admit.. you're comments are really hilarious. I laugh everytime I read them, especially when they say something like "Screw Dylan! She should be with Frank!" Hahahah! You guys rock: FayeIsLost, SayGoodnight, LoveShadows18, Squall Leonhart., and jenstar15!

Another thing, feel free to add me as a friend on here, I will of course accept it. (=
Thanks for reading & enjoy!! <333