Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Mixed Emotions

“Well good morn- what the hell!”

I tried to suppress a cringe as Ray, Mikey and Bob all turned to look at Frank and I, our hands linked neatly together.

“Hey guys, I want you to meet my new girlfriend, Lindsey Winters.” Frank beamed at his band mates and they all looked shocked as they stared at the both of us.

Girl-” Bob broke off, his eyes wide as we sat down beside each other, “Did you say girlfriend?”

Frank laughed, “Yup, I did.”

Mikey, Ray and Bob all exchanged looks and I felt myself blush.

“What?” I said defensively, “I thought you guys noticed how happy we made each other?”

“What... we didn't... Gerard!” Mikey turned to face his brother, who had just walked into the room, “Did you tell them everything we said?”

Gerard just rolled his eyes, “Yeah. Come on, they deserve to know.”

He sat down on my other side and shot me a look. I wondered what it was supposed to mean.

“Oh, well, congrats, I guess.” Mikey muttered, turning back to his pancakes, “Who knew this would happen so unexpectedly.”

I tugged my hand free from Frank's so I could eat my breakfast. I was halfway done my meal when Ray spoke to me.

“So we're driving to Austin today, right?” I nodded and he continued, “And you're driving straight to Odessa?”

I swallowed my eggs and nodded again. Frank nudged me playfully, “I wish you'd stay in Austin with us so we could spend more time together.” He said.

“I want to see my friends.” I told him. Plus I needed to talk to Dylan without My Chemical Romance hovering around me.

“I get that.” Frank gave my hand a squeeze. It felt like he was squeezing my intestines.

After breakfast I said goodbye to the guys as they got on their tourbus to go to Austin. Frank gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before boarding the vehicle. I watched the bus out of sight, and then turned on my heel and took a taxi to rental car place. From there, I began the long drive to Odessa

**

I pulled up to my and Georgina's apartment, grinning as I pulled out my cellphone. I texted her to open up the door and then took the elevator up to our floor.

I saw our door was open and I ran into our apartment, colliding into Georgina as soon as I crossed the threshold.

“Oh my God!” She screamed, wrapping her arms around me as I laughed and hugged her back, “How are you? Holy crap I've missed you so much!”

“I'm good!” I jumped up and down as we hugged, feeling happier than I had in days, “Where's Andy? Actually screw Andy, where the hell is Dylan?!”

“Linds?”

My heart leapt as I heard his voice and I let go of Georgina and booked it straight towards Dylan's voice. He was in our living room, standing in front of Georgina's favorite couch. Andy sat across from him in our armchair.

I squealed and leapt into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. He supported my weight as I smiled at him.

“Hello, stranger.” I teased.

“You look great.” He kissed me and I felt my heart start beating faster.

As our tongues wrestled, however, I felt a twinge of guilt. Wasn't this like cheating on Frank? Although technically Frank wasn't my boyfriend. I considered him my fake-boyfriend, but still, I'm only human.

“Get a room.” Andy joked, “You're blocking the T.V.”

I tore my lips away from Dylan's and glanced at him, “You might want to turn that up really loud.”

“Why?”

“Cause I haven't gotten any in three and a half months and Dylan and I are going to go to my bedroom and-”

“Okay!” Andy's eyes widened and he grabbed Georgina by the hand, “Come on, babe, let's get some food.”

Georgina giggled and waggled her fingers at us as she was pulled out of the living room, “Have fun.”

They left the apartment and Dylan carried me to my bedroom. Everything was just as I left it and I smiled as he placed me on my bed. He lay me down and pressed his body on top of mine, kissing me passionately.

“God, I've missed you so much.” He murmured in between kisses and the removal of our clothing, “I can't wait until this tour is over.”

I just let out a moan as he kissed my collarbone, “I love you so much.”

He responded by pressing his lips back to mine, and I couldn't believe how much I missed this. Thank God I had two days while Frank and the rest of the guys were in Austin to catch up with Dylan.

He smirked at me as both our pants came off and kissed me once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go, a nice long one for ya (=
Thanks for commenting <3333