Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Truly Madly Deeply

Dylan rolled over and grinned at me, propping his head up with one hand. “That was fun.” He said, “Let's do it again.”

I chuckled and smacked him playfully, “I'm going to take a shower.”

“Ooh, can I join you?” Dylan asked, stretching his body out as he smirked at me.

I just laughed, “If you want.”

Dylan leaped up in a heartbeat and walked into the bathroom. Good thing Georgina and Andy were out, otherwise they would have seen the both of us naked, which is always awkward.

I followed Dylan into the bathroom and let him push me into the shower. He kissed me as the hot water ran down our bodies, and I felt more relaxed than I had since this whole tour started.

I knew without a doubt that Dylan was defiantly the one I wanted to be with. He was perfect for me, and I really, truly believed he was my soulmate.

But Frank still crossed my mind, and I wondered how- and when- I would tell him that I was engaged. I wondered how he would react to it. I wondered if he would hate my guts after I confessed the truth. Probably. I would hate me if I were him.

Thirty minutes later Dylan and I exited the shower. I went into my room, a towel wrapped around my head, and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. Georgina and Andy were back, and all I wanted right now was to catch up with my three best friends. Frank and the tour could wait.

**

“So, these are our plans for the wedding so far.” Dylan said as he pulled out a binder full of papers.

“When did you get so organized?” I questioned, my eyebrows raised. Dylan was a naturally messy person.

“Hello, this binder is in our apartment.” Georgina said, “I'm the one who makes sure anything wedding related goes into it- and I also make sure Dylan doesn't lose it, hence why the binder stays in our apartment and not Dylan's.”

I laughed and flipped the binder open. The first page was dedicated to where our wedding was taking place. There was a confirmation letter from Odessa Church, stating that our wedding was to be held on July 4. The next couple pages were payment forms and receipts.

It took me about thirty minutes to go through the whole binder. I was surprised at how much Dylan had planned without me. He had the guest lists all ready, and he just needed my approval before he mailed the invitations. He had picked out the top five wedding cakes and just needed me to choose which one I wanted.

The catering and music was all arranged, and he had even booked a giant tent at the park where he proposed for our reception. Pretty much all I had to do was get my dress, and I could do that after the tour was over.

“Wow, you are amazing.” I gave Dylan a quick kiss as thanks, “I can't believe you did all of this by yourself.”

“I did it for us, babe.” He squeezed my hand gently, “Soon we'll be married, and we can start a life together.”

I looked into his eyes and smiled, but inside I felt upset. To make my brilliant plan work, it would involve distancing myself from Dylan. I figured that right before I left Odessa I would tell Dylan that he shouldn't call me anymore, seeing as I would be so busy with managing the tour. I knew it would be a hard pill for him to swallow, but it would be so much easier to 'date' Frank if Dylan was temporarily out of the picture. And then when the tour was over I would just break up with Frank, no problem.

“I love you.” Dylan smiled at me and I felt my breath catch in throat.

This damn plan of mine was going to be harder to commit to than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I started school today & the counselors didn't butcher my schedule like they usually do, so yay for that.
If you've started school already (in Canada we don't start til Sept. d=), how's that going for you? Hope it's good!!
Thanks for reading! <333