Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Kiss Me

In ten minutes I had changed into a pair of jeans and a blouse, had dried my hair, and had told Dylan to come visit me at the stadium later. I handed him three backstage passes so he, Georgina and Andy could get in without problem. Then I hurried out the door.

By the time I pulled up to the stadium it was 1:55. The Meet and Greet was supposed to go from 1:30 to 2:15, but who knows how security had messed that up.

I got out of my car and hurried to the backstage entrance. It was over-crowded with excited fans and I swore.

“Okay, listen up!” I called, “Anyone who doesn't have a Meet and Greet pass has to leave!”

The fans, mostly girls, turned to look at me. Some of them shouted rude things. One girl threw a water bottle at my face.

My frustration almost hit boiling point as I pushed my way through the throng of fans and toward two security personnel.

“How the hell did this happen?” I shouted at one. He just shrugged.

“Why are you still letting these people in!” I screamed, “Are you crazy?”

They both looked slightly offended, but I was too angry to care, “Stop letting people in.” I commanded them, “Close the doors! And if any other fans come in I'm gonna fire your ass so fast you won't even be able to say 'My Chemical Romance'!”

I went through the backstage door, then made sure it was locked before turning to deal with all the fans that were in this large area. And boy, were there a lot. I didn't know where the band was, but I had other things to worry about.

At the front of the Meet and Greet area there was a table which MCR was supposed to stand behind. I pushed through the fans towards the table. Then, without hesitation, I hoisted myself onto it.

“LISTEN UP!” Hundreds of pairs of eyes turned towards me, “I'm really sorry, but if you don't have a Meet and Greet pass you have to leave.”

The fans screamed at me and I raised my hand, “I'm sorry, but if you don't leave now we're not letting you into the show.” There was an angry noise from the crowd of people below me. Ignoring it, I continued, “Anyone who does have a pass please line up by this table.”

A ton of people started moving towards the table and I suddenly realized what people were going to do, “And if anyone who doesn't have a pass lines up to get into the Meet and Greet anyways, well, we're going to search everyone, and if you're discovered without a pass, we're not going to let you into the show either.”

Plenty of people shot me dirty looks and glares as they were escorted out of the backstage area by other security members. When only about thirty people were left standing by the table, I told a techie to check them all for passes.

Then I jumped off the table and tried to find my band. I figured they would be in the dressing rooms, so I headed there. Sure enough, I could hear five familiar voices from behind the closed door.

I didn't bother to knock, instead pushing the door open.

“Thank God!” Bob rushed forward and shut the door behind me before I had barely entered the room, “Are they all gone?”

I nodded and caught Frank's eye. He grinned and continued strumming his guitar. It was then I noticed Mikey cleaning his guitar, muttering darkly under his breath.

“They took it from him.” Bob explained to me quietly, “Took about five minutes to get back, and now it's all smudged and...”

“Some girl kissed it.” Mikey looked up at me, disgust evident in his face, “I mean, I love our fans, but they got lipstick all over my bass.”

I couldn't help but laugh and was soon joined by the rest of the guys.

“Well, you should leave that here.” I advised, “Because there's still some fans you have to meet quickly before the show.”

All five of the guys got up and trooped past me. Frank was the last one to leave the room, and as he was passing me he suddenly stopped.

“Um...” I looked at him, “Can you mov-”

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. I was so shocked that I just stood there as he kissed me. Our lips were the only part of our bodies that were touching, and after about five seconds Frank pulled back.

“See you later.” He winked at me and disappeared, leaving me standing there with my heart racing and my body frozen.

And then, as I started to gain feeling in my body again, I wondered how I could go from almost having sex with Dylan to kissing Frank in less than two hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who comments and reads! Love you all (=
Enjoy! <333

Ohh, and I'm almost finished writing this story on Word, and as soon as I am I'll let you know, cause then I can update like three times a day =D