Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Don't Forget About 'Us'

“Welcome to fabulous Los Angeles!” Bob said happily as we entered the famous city.

“It's fabulous Las Vegas, you dumb ass.” Mikey told Bob, “Not Los Angeles.”

I laughed along with the rest of the band as we careened up the streets to the stadium the band was playing in tonight.

It had been nearly two months since we had left Odessa. The tour was at the five and a half month mark, with only a month and a half to go before it finished. We were on the final stretch, moving up the western coast towards Seattle, and then finally flying off to Hawaii, our last destination.

Honolulu was officially the last city on the country-wide tour, and after that I was flying back home to Odessa, to Dylan, and to our marriage.

Suffice to say, Dylan had not called once since I left Odessa. I was finding I was more relaxed when he wasn't constantly trying to talk to me, because then I didn't have to worry about Frank finding out about us.

And, speaking of Frank; the boy had still not kissed me properly. Oh, sure, he had kissed me, but nothing longer than five seconds. And nothing with tongue. Not that I wanted him to kiss me- I was engaged after all. But I mean, come on. We had been 'dating' for a little more than two months, and the guy hadn't even made out with me!

But maybe this was part of some master-plan Frank had. Drive me insane with these pathetic kisses, thus making me make the first move. Well, if that's what he was planning then Frank had another think coming. I wasn't going to give in to temptation.

“It's beautiful here.” Frank pecked me on the lips and I felt my fingertips tingle, “And you look even more beautiful here.”

“Cheesy.” I grinned at him.

He laughed, “I try.”

The tourbus pulled up to the stadium and all of us filed off. Frank reached for my hand and I let him hold it. We stepped off the bus together and saw Mikey, Ray, Gerard and Bob all standing a short distance away, looking at something.

“What are you all looking at?” I asked as Frank and I reached them.

“Uh, Frank...” Gerard squinted in the sunlight, “Is that-”

“I think it is.” Ray agreed, his hand shading his eyes so he could see better.

“What are you talking about?” Frank turned in the direction that his friends were looking in and I suddenly felt his grip on my hand tighten.

“What's going on?” I asked curiously, trying to see who they were talking about.

But just as I asked there was a yelp and suddenly a girl was rushing over to the band. She was quite good-looking, with shoulder length dark hair and high cheekbones. Her eyes were bright and surrounded with eyeliner and mascara.

“Hey Gee!” She beamed at Gerard, who just stood looking at her, “And Mikey and Ray and Bob! How are you guys?”

I thought she was just another fan that I would have to shoo off before she turned to Frank and stepped up to him.

“Hey Frankie.” She said, looking at him, and then I guess she noticed our linked hands because she shot me a glare.

I started to suspect who this girl was, and my suspicions were confirmed when I heard Frank open his mouth and say flatly:

“Jamia.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh what happens now that Jamia is in the picture? Find out tomorrow! Ahahah (=
I'm gonna update this and then lay down, cause I'm feeling a little bit sick /=
Thanks for reading/commenting & enjoy!!! <333

P.S. we're at eight stars now. THAAAANNKK YOUUU SOO MUCH!