Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

SET THE MOTHER***ER ON FIRE

I smiled at Shadow as I set up my camera and sound gear. "Hey this is Amber Mariah Reyes. I'm with Shadow here backstage and I'm getting ready to film the first concert of the guys' tour. According to Gerard they are having a special guest sing You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison. I wonder who it is."

Frankie walked in, followed by Bob, then Ray, then Gerard, then Mikey. I did a close up of each one, Bob smacking the camera away. "Get that thing away!"

I giggled. "Good luck guys."

Gerard nodded and gave me a thumbs up before jumping onto the stage. "Y'ALL WANT A MOTHERFUCKING SHOW TONIGHT?! THEN GET THOSE FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW!"

I laughed and watched them perform, Gerard being his usual kickass self and making out with Frank in the middle of the show. I giggled. They went on singing until there were only two songs left... Prison and Helena. "Alright you motherfuckers! One of our dear friends is going to be singing this song with me tonight. Put your fucking hands together for Black Mariah!"

Whoops and cheers filled the stadium. Shadow's mouth gaped.. "You're the guest?!"

"Yeah! Now here, film!"

I shoved the camera into her hands and ran onto the stage. "ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS, YA READY?!"

The crowd cheered and whooped. I started Helena. "Long ago... Just like the hears you die to get in again...We are... So far from you."

Gee joined in and basically he sang most of it. He cut out and I began singing again. "Can. You. Hear. Me? Are you. Near me? Can we pretend to leave and then we'll meet again when both our cars collide!"

We finished together and cheers rang through the stadium. I've never felt more alive.... Gerard smiled. "Alright! You all know this song! Now Black Mariah here is gonna sing it for me! I need you all to help her out! This song is about being sodomized in prison."

I began with the other guys, watching Gerard as I sang. He said, away from the mic, "You can do it."

"In the middle of a gunfight...."

I lost myself in the music, hitting each note perfect. Even with the screams. Gerard and I screams back and forth. "Do you have the keys to the hotel?"

"You bastard burn the motherfucker on fire! BURN!"

I smiled and finished up the song, the crowd going wild. Oh, it was like one of my favorite dreams came to life. Simply amazing. "So Long and Goodnight everybody!"

The crowd cheered and I ran off stage, glomping Shadow. Without a second thought, I kissed her full on the lips. When I realized what I was doing, I quickly pulled away and blushed. Shadow smiled. "Well done, Ambs."

"Thanks Shads."

I smiled and stopped the recording.