Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Tears And Fears Haunt Her, What Do I Do?

It was a slap in the face, she didn’t deserve that.
She was to perfect, too beautiful for such things to be done to her, I was furious, but so pleased that she had gained the strength to rid herself of him. If she hadn’t killed him, I would have done so right then and there. I didn’t blame her for trying to kill herself, I just hoped she wouldn’t revert to something like that again.
I didn’t know what to say to her. She just rested her head on my chest and cried, I ran my fingers through her hair, I kissed her head so softly I don’t think she even felt it. When I heard her cries stop, I looked at her face, the tears had dragged makeup down her face, and even still she looked beautiful. Her eyes were closed hiding the beauty within. She looked so sad, but so happy at the same time.
"I love you Amber, I’m sorry that I and anyone else ever hurt you. I promise to protect you, nothing bad will ever happen to you as long as I draw breath." I whispered into her ear. She stirred a bit, her eyes opened slightly, she looked up at me and smiled, the black lines disgracing her beauty. I gently wiped them away.
"Shadow, I- I love you too. Please, keep me safe, don’t let them hurt me, I wish things could stay as perfect as they are right now, I know there’s no chance, but we can only hope. I don’t want either of us to suffer that sort of pain again." She stammered, staring into each others eyes we sat until the bus eased to a stop. Someone thrust the curtain open, revealing a bright light that stung my eyes.
"Ugh, Frank what the fuck?" She yelled shoving him. He looked dumb founded.
"WHAT DID I DO? I just thought you two lovebirds would like to know that we're at the arena early so we're going out to get some food and have some fun." He said defensively. Me and Amber exchanged looks, a silent conversation with our eyes, finally she spoke.
"Yeah, we'll go, give us ten to get changed Kay?" She said quickly, Frank nodded then walked away.
"C'mon bae lets go." I said softly, kissing her for a minute or so.
"Wow Shads, you're right let’s hurry we only have 8 minutes now." She laughed. I was so happy to hear her laugh, something wasn’t right; I knew something would go wrong. I didn’t want her to get hurt, and I didn’t want to hurt her.