Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

The Meeting Of Shadow.

Day 2

I walked with the woman into the back employee's room. She had dark brown hair matching her brown eyes and she was tall. She looked kind of distant, I hope I haven't hurt her too bad... I sighed and yelled, "Frankie! Gerard! Come here!"

Frank and Gerard rounded the corner, stopping when they saw the girl in there. Gerard saw the blood on my hand from when I helped the girl up. "What happened?"

"Well, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into her. She fell and hit her head. Can you maybe get the first-aid kit?"

Gerard nodded and Frank looked at me confusedly. Well, what did you need me for?"

I giggled. "I need you to help me keep her company."

He smiled. "Alright. That I can do."

We walked back over to her and her eyes widened in shock when she saw Frank. "Woah... Y-You're Frank Iero!"

Heh, I doubt she was expecting Frank to walk up to her. "Yeah... And you are?"

"Sh-Shadow."

I smiled. "Nice name."

"She looked at me and smiled back. "Thanks..."

Her voice had a touch of awe in it, kije she though she was dreaming. "Hmm... Looks like you got a small scrape on your forehead... Gee's getting the first-aid kit."

Shadow squeaked. "Gee? As in... Gerard Way?"

Frank laughed. "Yeah. Gerard."

I supressed laughter. The poor girl was utterly overwhelmed. She smiled at Frank as he whispered something into her ear. "Yeah, totally!"

He giggled and turned to me. "Can you get me an MCR shirt from the crate right there?"

I nodded and grabbed one of the red ones with the cemetary on the side, the tour dates on the back. He smiled at me. "Thanks."

"No problemo."

I realized I still had Texas leaning against the wall. I was practicing earlier. I smiled and picked it up. "Yo, Frankie."

Frankie looked up from the shirt he was signing and smiled. "You wanna play a song for that pretty thing next to ya?"

Bad attempt to sound Western, but Shadow giggled nonetheless. Frank's smile widened and he exclaimed, "Of course! I'd love to play with you!"

I blushed. "Let me just turn on my camera."

He giggled. "Be right back, I'll go get Bela."

I nodded and began to set the camera up. I set it down and pressed record as Frankie came back with the other white and red guitar in his hands. He smiled at Shadow. "Any preferences, Shadow?"

She smiled and blushed. "Uhm...Either Vampires Will Never Hurt You or... If you don't mind playing another band's song, Good Riddance by Green Day."

Frank and I both said, "Good Riddance." at the same time. Causeing another cute giggle from Shadow. "Before we start I gota say why I'm doing this for the veiwers at home."

Shadow looked confused. Frank smiled. "She's a worker from FUSE."

Shadow's face lit up. "I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're Amber Mariah Reyes, right?"

I blushed and nodded, turning back to the camera as Gerard walked back in. "Alright guys, this is Shadow. She's back here with the band because I'm a klutz and knocked her over. And Frank and I are going to play Good Riddance by Green Day for her."

Gerard looked at me. "I wanna sing too!"

I giggled. "And Gerard and I will sing."

He laughed. Frank and I began the guitar line, then Gerard and I began to sing together.

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test and don't ask why.
Not a question but a lesson learned in time.
Something unpredictable. In the end is right.
Hope you have the time of your life.

So take the photographs and still frames in your mind.
Hang them on a shelf of good health and good time.
Tattoos memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.
Something unpredictable but in the end is right,
Hope you have the time of your life.
"

When we finished Shadow jumoed up and applauded, her head bandaged from Gerard while he was singing. "You guys are amazing. Amber, you should be in a band or something! Wow..."

I smiled and blushed. Gerard turned off the camera. "Well, Shadow, would you like an automatic VIP pass? You can see the show with Brian from the side of the stage."

She smiled and nodded eagerly. "Thanks soooo much!"

Gerard smiled. "My pleasure."