‹ Prequel: Roses
Status: I did not abandon this story, it's just on a hiatus due to a major writer's block.

So Before I End My Day, Remember

The way you're dancing...

When we got inside, we made our way to the kitchen to get us a drink before we went to the main room to dance.

"What do you want to drink?" I shyly asked.

"Uumh...I want something strong...an absinthe shot and vodka with malibu please" He answered smiling.

"You like heavy drinks?"

I grabed the absinthe bottle and two shot glasses.
They are usually hidden inside the cabinets near the oven, because we learned from past experiences that people can't control their intake of the stronger stuff and always end up breaking the glasses so Ash always hides them and only her and I know the place where they are.

"and how do you know that we have absinthe?" I curiously asked.

"I hate heavy drinks but those are the best. Oh and I know that because I've known Ash for a long time and I've been to lots of her parties"

"How come I've never met you or never seen you here?"

He answered after drinking the absinthe shot without even coughing.

"Well...I used to come to all of them but...Ash knows why" He mumbled "I think that when you two met was when I stoped coming. Anyways, the last few months, she kept calling me and insisting every weekend for me to come, since I miss my best friend a lot, this is the last day of school and she told me there was a hot guy she wanted to introduce me, I decided it was time for me to pay a visit" He winked at the last sentence.

It seemed like he was hiding something but I don't want to press the subject so I shrugged it off.
Also it was because I couldn't help but blush like a tomato, with the wink and the 'hot guy', so I grabed my shot and drank it at once, making me gag and cough.
I think my lung almost came out.

"Honey are you ok?" Ian asked, putting his hand on the small of my back, which made me blush even more after that embaressing moment.

"I-I'm fine" I said with one last cough.

"Are you sure babe? It seemed like you were coughing a lung or something"

"Nah, I'm fine...What did you want to drink after the shot?"

"I wanted a vodka with malibu" He smiled

I got a handle of the bottles that were on the table, two cups of plastic and the bag of ice to prepare the drinks.

"Here it is" I said handing him the drink.

He thanked me, while leaning on the counter near me.

I took a few gulps of my own beverage trying to loosen up a bit.
I don't understand why I am so shy.
This gorgeous boy is here beside me, trying to make a conversation with me and all I do is choke on my damn drink and blush like a sun burnt albino.

I'm such an epic fail.
Oh yeah and my geekness is going to help me alot.
Is 'geekness' even a word?!
God damnit!
Just kill me now...

"Are you okay there, hon?" He questioned breaking the slightly uncomfortable silence "You spaced out for a bit. Your pretty face shouldn't have a frown"

Great... and it looks like I spaced out.
And now I'm blushing again.
Hurray.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I whispered smiling.

"Oh no honey, you don't have to be shy around me. Drink whatever is left on the cup and let's go inside to dance"

"I don't know how to dance" I quietly said before downing the rest of my drink.

Ian put his empty cup on the trash can and looked at me smirking.

His smirk is so sexy...

I couldn't complete my thoughts because I felt myself being dragged to the main room.

"Babe you are dancing with me wether you like it or not" He beamed

"N-no I can't dance, I don't know how to...I'm used to be just sitting on the couch looking at the others"

"No way, you are going to dance. Oh yeah, and just in time for my favorite song." He said bouncing when the first beats of the song appeared.

He dragged me through the sweating bodies that were dancing on the improvised dancefloor in the main living room.
There were so many people cramped in there that we only arrived in the middle of it when the vocals started to appear.

I'm glad that I was the one that chose the songs or I would have been stucked to some awful techno, MTV like, music.
Ew.
Some of the people that come to Ashley's parties likes to bring some of that music and Ash knowing that I hate that kind of stuff with a passion, as she does too, she let me choose the music and hides the computer so nobody can change it.

"You are spacing out again and a little stiff" Ian leaned in my ear, breaking me out of my excessive thinking "Just move with the rythm honey"

Ian is shorter than me so in order to say that in my ear he had to put himself on his toes and put his hands around my waist so he wouldn't stumble.
If that brief moment, that simple touch made a shiver run through me making all hairs on my body stand, I could only imagine what more could do to me.

Or maybe not.

Now I wouldn't only imagine it but I also could feel it since he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"C'mon, dance with me like this" He said while his hands made my hips move "Keep doing that but move them on your own like this"

He started swaying his hips almost like a stripper but more sensual, instead of sexual, if you know what I mean.

"Now..." I could feel his hot breath tickling my neck "just go with the flow babe"

Only now I noticed that I was dancing and moving my hips on my own.
I also could feel the alcohol finally kicking in and myself letting go of my shyness.

"Like this?" I asked, whispering in his ear while I pulled him closer to me.

He looked shocked for a minute but quickly got over it.

"You're a quick learner babe" He slurred.

Instead of answering him, and with my new found confindence, I started grinding my hips with his wich earned me a moan from him.

"A very fast learner indeed"

While saying that he started moving against me, creating friction between us.
This time it was my turn to moan.

"I like how you moan honey...It's so hot it makes me want more" He whispered in my ear again.

We've kept grinding against eachother through out the whole song, trying to make the other moan.

Soon it ended and my favorite song started.

"Desire, you turn me on" I sang in his ear, along with the song and put my arms around his waist.

"Your blood is my ecstasy" He sang completing the ligne.

The air around us was getting heavy, our bodies were getting closer because of the others bumping into us.
It was harder to breathe, sweat was dripping out from our pores, soaking our clothes.

We were dancing to industrial and EBM but I can garantee you that our dancing moves weren't nothing like the ones that we are supposed to pull with that type of music.

Our dancing was dirtier from every second passed.
I was enjoying what I usually mocked.
The grinding, the dry sex on the dancefloor.

They were getting more sensual, more sexual.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to take in this moment until I felt someone staring at me.

I almost jumped, when I saw him looking at me with pure lust in his eyes.

Our heads were getting closer.
We were breathing the same air the other would breathe out, our noses touching.

I could feel his warm hands that found their way to my ass, through the tight fabric of my jeans.
Our sweaty bodies were almost glued.
Our mouths only less than a inch apart.

My eyes darted from his lusty orbs to his pouty lips.

I really want to kiss him.

So I slowly leaned my head to the side trying to close the gap between us.
He leaned his head too.

"Let's go outside" He said extremely close to my mouth, instead of kissing me.

With a smirk on his face, his hands that were resting on my ass squized it before letting go.
He was teasing me and it was working.
With his now, free hands he grabbed my sweaty arm and pushed us off the dancing crowd on the dim lighted room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title and short description: Kitty Litter - Placebo

Songs they are dancing to:
Ian's favorite song.
Kyle's favorite song.
---

Heeey I'm back from the beach with an awesome sunburn on my shoulders.
It sucks really and now I'm changing skin like a snake.
Anyways, later today I'm going to post another chapter =D

Thanks for the subscribers and readers.
Oh and a special thanks to DropDeadAlex (your comment made me smileee :3)