‹ Prequel: Even If I Say

With These Bloodshot Eyes

Manage

I scooted my plate over to Ron. I knew he’d eat it. He’s the one who loaded my plate with fried and mashed food, after all.

“You’re not gonna eat?”

“No,” I said, looking at the empty table where the glass plate used to be. Harry put his hand on mine and I sighed.

“Don’t touch me, please. I’m mad as it is. I don’t want to take the risk of hurting anyone.”

“Ara, I trust you.”

“I don’t trust myself.”

“Yeah, you shouldn’ trus’ yourself. I wouldn’ either. I mean, if my sis turn’ out ta’ be me worst enemy, I don’ think I’d trus’ myself. There woulda had ta’ be somthin’ wrong with me,” he said, shoving more food in his mouth every bite. Hermione smacked him.

“There’s nothing wrong with you, Araceli.”

“Yes there is. I made her chose. It would have been fine if I didn’t. we would have just gotten over fighting.”

“Then you’re to blame, yeh?”

“Ron, shut up!” Hermione hissed. Harry wrapped his arms around me and I pushed him off. I stood up and pointed my finger at Ron.

“You’re lucky this isn’t my bloody wand, Ronald. I swear I’ll paralyze you if you don’t stop-”

“Ara, calm down.” Harry interrupted.

“No! You’re so immensely stupid, Ronald!” I shouted at him. Everyone was quiet and stared at me. I walked away into the halls. I’d go to my room. I’ll calm myself…

How could Ravin do this to me? She knows I was only venting. Why would she choose enemy? I hate her. I have never loved her and her stupid parents. All they want is the dark side this, the dark side that. Voldemort this, Voldemort that. I was tired of hearing about the “Dark Lord.” I was tired of my enemy already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oi, there.
I have and idea that you need to text me for, Rae. xD