'Cuse I Won't be Back again

Dally?

There I was, sitting on the lames tan carpet floor, crying in my hands.
Why am I always the blame?
Why is it that I'm causing so much drama when I'm not even there!
With that question I sobbed harder.
This is all my dad's fault, This is all my fault for letting him do this.
For not saying stop it, or running away, maybe if I called the cops once, this wouldn't have happened.
Maybe if the abuser finished what he started-
"Val?" a voice I slightly remembered caused me to shoot my head up.
No, it couldn't be.
"Dally?" I whispered as she smiled and her eyes started to water.
"Hola, Valley." she mumbled with a slight wave.
I quickly got up and held her while sobbing, " I'm so sorry Idalis." I sobbed on her slightly taller figure.
"It's not your fault, he still-" Idalis stopped with a shaking head.
"He. Still loves you." she whispered keeping her head down.
I held her tighter.
"He doesn't know what he wants right now, even though we haven't seen each other in four years, he still acts the same." I mumbled wiping her tears as my own streams my face.
Idalis looked into my eyes with a half smile.
"I know this is... Sudden- but can I stay with you, you know, so that Nick can cool off?" Idalis' big brown eyes gazed into my smaller ones with beg.
I smiled as big as I could.
"Of course, we have a guest room, so you can stay there, I'll help you with the bags, just please be quiet Ellery is taking a nap." I said while Idalis' eyes brightened.
"A girl?" She asked with a smile, I returned it with my own and nodded.
"Joe owes me big money, she must be beautiful" she said with a smile.
I opened the door and there was Ellery with wet cheeks and a red nose.
"Mommy!" She screamed with excitement.
"Where were you?" she said sobbing on my chest as I picked her up.
"Mommy opened the door for someone, I won't leave you again baby." I said kissing her whole face then wiping the tears.
I glanced over at Idalis as she stared at Ellery with a soft smile.
"She's beautiful, Val." she whispered reaching out and twirling Ellery's soft curls.
Ellery quickly hid her face on my neck and held me closer.
I laughed slightly and shrugged to Idalis.
"She doesn't do well with new people." I said placing Ellery down and kissed her forehead then turned to Idalis.
"Well let me show you our guest room." I said with a smile then locked my arm with hers and trailed the two of us into the room next to Ellery's.
Idalis smiled at me as we reached the room, I laughed and stared at her too.
I can't believe it's her, I can't believe she's here with me.
"You look so much peaceful then I last saw you." Idalis whispered then wiping her loose tears.
I smiled and hugged her
"I missed you so much, Idalis, i really did." I whispered holding her closer.
A knock caused me to break apart from Idalis.
"Oh my gosh!"
"What? it's just the door, see, I'll go and get it." Idalis started towards the door before i grabbed her forearm.
"No, i totally forgot I had Logan coming over." I freaked out as Idalis gave me a stern look.
"Who's Logan?"
"i just met him, he's great, I owe him some time out to ice cream, he even offered to take Ellery." I said slightly laughing.
Idalis smiled.
"Go with him, I'll take care of Ellery, you probably don't go out anyways."
I shook my head but Idalis pushed my towards the door.
"Go!" she said slightly laughing.
Ellery soon came by us.
"Mommy?" she asked cocking her head to the side.
"Mommy will be right back Elle, okay? Idalis will watch you." I said grabbing my purse and kissing Ellery's forehead then hugged Idalis.
I opened the door to find a blue eyed god.
I smiled and closed the door behind me.
"What about your daughter?"
"I have a babysitter."
"aww, I wanted to give her these." Logan then pulled out a bouquet of fake pink flowers wrapped with a small blue bracelet.
My smile grew wider and found myself hugging Logan.
"She'll love it, here, you can give it to her." I reopened the door to find Idalis and Ellery watching beauty and the beast.
When I walked in Idalis let Ellery run to me.
I held Ellery in my arms and brought her to Logan, but Ellery quickly found her way to my neck.
"Ellery, Logan got you a present." I whispered as she shot her head towards Logan quickly with a sparkling look.
Logan smirked at Ellery and pulled out the bouquet, Ellery smiled sheepishly and brought out her two arms to grab the flowers.
Logan chuckled and gave it to her, watching her as she smelt the flowers like they always did in Disney movies.
" What do you say Elle?" I asked.
"thankoo." she mumbled as I set her on her feet and let Idalis take Ellery then closed the door.
"that was sweet of you, thank you." I mumbled looking up at him.
"I just wanted to give her something." he said keeping his hands in his pocket.
"so ice cream?" i asked Logan gazes at me with a smile.
"yes, ice cream it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long update.
school, medical, family.
URG!