The Pros and Cons of Loving

Part 38

Frank’s POV

Gerard hugged me close to him when I came into our bedroom. I nuzzled him, taking in his scent of soap and cigarettes.

“Hey.” He whispered, tightening his arms around me.

“Hi.” I sighed, wrapping my arms around him as well.

He guided me to the bed and I took in several deep breaths, not wanting to cry. I knew Aiden hadn’t meant a word of it… but at the time he had. That’s what hurt most. It left me wondering what I was doing wrong… what I needed to do to please him.

I voiced this to Gerard in a pitiful voice. He rubbed my back and sighed.

“Look, everything will settle down soon. In a few days, Aiden will be over whatever is eating him and we’ll be able to go on like normal. Until then we need to just… wait it out. And not get too emotional over it.” He brushed some of my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. “Alright?”

“Yeah… alright.” I kissed him gently, closing my eyes.

I felt him laying me down slowly, kissing me a bit more forcefully. I moaned, kissing him back. He continued comfortingly kissing me, his eyes now closed as well.

I pulled him down on top of me, grunting slightly as his weight was shifted onto me. His hands roamed my chest and stomach and I moaned out in pleasure, beginning to kiss him passionately.

He moaned happily, sliding his hands down to my sweat pants. He began undoing them. I kissed him roughly before pushing him off of me.

“No, Gee… it’s the middle of the day and I’m not in the mood.” I breathed out.

“You’re the one kissing me.” He panted.

“You started kissing me first.” I pouted, running my fingers through his hair. “Maybe tonight, alright?”

He sighed and nodded. “If it were anyone except you, Frankie, that gave me a boner and called it off I would be highly upset.”

“But I’m adorable and you love me?” I said sweetly.

“That and you’re going to make up for it tonight… a lot.”

The Next Morning…
Aiden’s POV

I came into the kitchen and saw Dad sitting there, sighing and putting icing on cookies.

“Dad?” I asked quietly, stopping in the doorway.

He looked up and his eyes fell on me. I weakly smiled, coming in.

“Hey.” He said, looking down.

“Dad, I wanted to apologize… I didn’t mean what I said… I was scared and… I know its only one year off, but… I’m scared and stressed out and I took it out on you unfairly.” I said, ashamed of myself. “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. You didn’t deserve it.”

“Aiden, its alright… I know that.” He whispered. “It just hurt, hearing it…”

“I’m sorry, Dad.” I walked over and hugged him. “Listen, the stuff I said about hating you and everything… I don’t. I’m just… all of the fan people coming up to me… I know you can’t help it… I’m sorry. I was stressed out… and ever since you and Daddy got together… it’s been so different… w-we used to talk all night and eat together and we’d go out alone for ice cream… I miss tha…”

He hugged me back. “Listen… I forgive you… but under one condition.”

“Yeah?” I asked, looking at him.

“We make a pact that its going to be like it was. We’re gonna go out, just you and I, once a week. And we’re gonna all eat together as a family. And we’re going to talk… even after you’re married.”

I nodded, smiling. “Alright… that’s cool with me.”

Dad laughed and pressed me to him. “I love you so much, babe… things are going to be different now, but we don’t have to change. Okay?”

I nodded again, smiling wider. “Okay.”