The Pros and Cons of Loving

Part 44

Several Weeks Later…
Frank’s POV

“Is My Chemical Romance making a come back? Find out soon on you’re favorite Teen Pop news entertainment channel. Coming up next.”

I cringed, watching the Hilary Duff look alike on the screen. A picture of me and the guys from the Revenge Tour aired and in red letters it says My Chemical Romance Reunion Tour across the screen.

I still couldn’t believe we were gong back on tour. We would be leaving Eric and Aiden alone and would be gone for a month on tour. Of course we trusted Aiden and Eric, they were legal adults and married. We knew they had sex, that wasn’t it.

It’s just that since the school found out about their marriage they’ve been having trouble.

It’s not that serious. Hurtful comments, writing on their lockers… I just can’t shake the thought that something worse will happen when we aren’t here. It’s like this story in my head… Gerard and I gone, one of them getting hurt or killed, and the other frantically trying to reach us but they can’t get a hold of us because no one believes it’s them…

I know that won’t happen. I’ve just never left Aiden alone. I don’t think Aiden’s been without Gerard or I, except when the police put him with his birth parents for a few weeks… which had been hell.

And Aiden’s expecting me to let him move away to America?

“Baby, we’ve gotta pack.” Gerard said, coming into the living room. “C’mon… I wanna show you something.”

I looked up and saw him smirking at me.

“I’ve seen Mini Gerard already, Gee…” I said, biting my lip in frustration.

“Come on. You need to relax. You’re getting too worried about leaving Aiden and Eric… it’s not that long anyway.” He reached down, heaving me up.

“No.” I whined.

“Fine.” He laid me back down and climbed on top of me.

“Gerard.” I laughed, arms going around him as he kissed down my neck.

He looked up at me innocently. “What?”

“Our children watch TV on this couch while they do their homework.” I said.

“Like they haven’t fooled around on the couch.” Gerard scoffed.

“Like I want to fool around on the same couch my son and his new husband have fooled around on.” I scoffed back, pushing him off of me gently.

He stood up and scooped me up.

“Gee.” I laughed again.

“I am fucking you whether you like it or not… though we all know you’ll like it.” He said arrogantly.

“I love you.” I kissed him.

“I love you too.” He kissed me back and headed towards our bedroom.

Clothes were thrown off in a rush. The kids would be home soon, any minute probably. Not that they thought we were celibate or whatever, we were married for like ever and engaged to be married again… it still didn’t matter, though. They knew we had sex just like we knew they had sex. We just preferred to not speak of it to one another.

Gerard laid me on my stomach. This was all rushed, very rushed… but it made it more exciting. It was sorta like when we were teenagers and had to fuck before our parents realized the door was closed and opened it… god, we could have sex faster than people running the relay if we really wanted to.

“Are you ready?” Gerard whispered, kissing my ear.

“Yeah, hurry.” I said, nodding. I felt his hand go around me and he began stroking me as he pushed into me. I groaned out, arching into him.

He began moving in and out of me rhythmically. I raised my hips to meet his thrusts into me. I was already hard, very hard… this wasn’t going to last.

“Harder.” I groaned quietly.

He nodded and pushed harder and farther into me. I arched and moaned in pleasure, tilting my head back. Our bodies were already sticky with sweat. Rushed sex may not be sweet and loving, but it definitely felt great…

Gerard’s thrusts quickened inside me and I moaned again and again until finally, at the same time, we came. He pulled himself from me and collapsed next to me.

We heard a car pull into the driveway and I looked at Gerard.

“God, am I good or what?” he smirked, his face all glowy.

“I love you.” I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips.

“I love you too.” He grinned, kissing me back…

Meanwhile…
Eric’s POV

I threw my backpack into the trunk of mine and Aiden’s car, glancing at my watch. I wish Aiden didn’t know so many people. Sometimes I’d like to get home before six. Maybe I should have gotten my own car.

Plus, watch Aiden be late for work again. That will not be good.

I opened the driver seat to get in the car before I was roughly pulled back by the collar of my shirt. I spun around, face to face with a joke I knew to be named Kyle. I knew he and Aiden had been best friends when Aiden was eleven. He was one of our school jocks now and the best football player on our tea, though Aiden had always been just a little better. Aiden wouldn’t be caught dead playing football now though. I also knew Kyle was the biggest homophobe in school.

My hand went to his and I pushed his hand off of me. “What?” I asked, angry just from pure shock.

“Don’t take that tone with me.” He hissed.

Three more boys in blue and red football jackets appeared and any confidence I had vanished in an instant.

“We don’t like fags.” Kyle said, frowning at me and putting his face in front of mine. “Just because Asher does, doesn’t mean you’re safe. You seem to think you are, Eric, but you’re wrong.”

“O… Okay.” I stuttered.

“Don’t get smart with me!” Kyle punched me in the jaw.

The force pushed me back into the car. I groaned, feeling the mirror jab painfully into my back. I didn’t know what to do so I just stared at Kyle with wide eyes, praying that Aiden would come to the car.

It wasn’t Aiden that ran over, but Asher just as Kyle punched me in the nose. Blood began to gush, filling my mouth. I spit, trying not to cry. Everyone bar Asher laughed cruelly.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Asher shouted, trying to break free.

“Stay out of this.” Kyle growled, punching me hard in the stomach. I doubled over, whimpering.

“Get off of him!” Asher grabbed Kyle, throwing him back.

Two of the three jocks grabbed Asher, holding him back roughly by his arms.

I felt a kick to my stomach and fell to the ground.

“Don’t touch him!” Asher yelled and I could see him kicking out at one of the jocks trying to get loose.

“It’s Iero! RUN!” The one not holding Asher yelled, running off.

The three ran off and Kyle kicked me in the back of my head causing my head to slam painfully into the pavement. He then ran off, disappearing.

Little lights began to dance in front of my eyes as Asher dropped down by me, shouting for Aiden—who had been approaching—to come quickly.

“Eric? Eric, are you alright?” Asher asked, and I felt my head being lifted and put on his legs.

“Oh god.” I heard Aiden gasp and his face flooded in front of me. “Eric… what…”

“Kyle, Jon, Jake, and Drew.” Asher hissed angrily. “I tried to get them away but Jon and Drew held me down.”

Aiden pulled me up slowly. “Help me lay him in the back seat. He’s not focusing on anything right now.”

“Oww.” I whimpered, feeling a sharp pain in my side. “No, Aiden… i-it hurts.” I gasped, tears sliding down my cheeks.

“Baby.. we… we need to get you out of here.”

“Please, no…”

I felt myself being picked up despite my pleas. I curled in Aiden’s arms, whimpering in pain. Finally I couldn’t take it and began to cry even louder.

“I d-didn’t do anything.” I sobbed.

“I know, baby. We’re gonna get you home and cleaned up. Then you can have a bath and we’ll cuddle and eat chocolate and I’ll hold you until you feel better.” Aiden whispered in my ear.

I nodded into his chest, still sobbing. I cried out in pain again as Aiden began to walk towards the car.

“Baby, shh. It’s okay.”

“N-no its not.” I moaned out. “Quit moving, Aiden. It makes it hurt more!”

Aiden quit moving and my sobs quieted. I felt Asher put a hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you.” I looked up at him through my teary eyes.

“Don’t thank me. I didn’t stop them…”

“Y-you tried.” I watery hiccoughed.

“Of course I tried Eric. You’re one of my best friends.” Asher attempted to hug me with one arm without hurting me or killing Aiden in the process.

“Alright, we need to get him home.” Aiden whispered, rubbing my back gently. “Baby, I know it hurts but I have to get you to the car… I’m sorry…”