Status: i'll update this as much as i can, and when i can, so be patient, and bare with me. =]

Just a Bittersweet Life

AN EPIC FAIL, TURNS TO A GOOD PERVE.

Everyone was currently sitting on the grass listening to the P.E. teacher rant on and on about the rules of the game of football. I already knew that I was going to fail. I didn't need the whole class knowing I couldn't play the game. But then I remembered who was in the class too and really wished I was sitting at my lunch table and drawing.

Drawing was way better then playing some stupid game that I didn't even like. I rather be doing something I wanted and not being forced to do something I didn't want to do. But I guess the teachers love to see me fail as much and Crystal and her little cronies that accompanied me in this class. Why couldn't it be soccer, why football, nobody likes football, everyone loves soccer, I know I do. I thought as we were getting up and being split into two groups.

Oh great to top of the day I am stuck with Crystal and Rose Peterson, a member of the BC. I thought as I started to walk over to the rest of the group. This wasn't going to end well and I am going to be the one in the middle of it all. The teacher who had a clip board in his hands walked in between both teams to the captains of the teams with a coin in his hand. He asked the captain of the other team what he chose and then flipped the coin.

"Heads it is, Crystal which side do you want?" He asked my captain. We had one the coin toss.

"This one," She said pointing to the closet one.

One thing I could give her credit for was that she was a tad lazy and that worked with me because I didn't feel like walking to the other side of the oval either. Once we were all in position and ready, Crystal kicked off at the sound of the teachers whistle. I was running and trying to hide behind people so I wouldn't get passed the ball. You see I have no sense in this game; I could never really play properly. I could catch, pass and kick the ball, but when I went to run towards the try line and not get touched by the other team I would always run right at them, causing us to most of the time lose the ball.

Most of the people remembered not to give me the ball but there were those desperate times that they would pass it to me and not knowing what to do I would run and screw it up again. I try and not play the game, but then I wouldn't pass the subject. So I played even though I hated it will every fiber of my being. I wasn't paying much attention to the game when I heard my name being called.

"Hannah!" a male voice screamed.

I turned to look at the person with wide-eyes. I knew what he wanted to do. He was going to pass me the ball – must be a desperate time. I got behind him and caught the ball when he passed it to me and then I started to run. Surprised that I hadn't been touched yet, they cheered me on to go as far as I can but before getting touched pass it, so someone else could get farther. I got a fair distance before I was Michael from the other team closing in on me.

So I did what they told me to do, I was going to pass it before getting touched. So I turned to the nearest person and passed it before getting touched. But not paying attention to passing it I released it and it didn't reach the other person and fell to the ground and the other team grabbed it. I was doing so well but I still screwed it up. I was too worried about getting tapped rather then throwing. I knew I was going to stuff up and so did everyone else. This is why they were all screaming at me.

"You screw up!" One yelled.

"You fail," Another yelled.

The teacher blew the whistle and told the class that I at least got some leeway and that they should thank me, but them being them they didn't and it was no skin off my nose. I didn't really care if they said thank you or not, I was just happy that they wouldn't hand me the ball anytime soon so I was safe from the rest of the game.

Throughout the game the soccer players that had an actual class just to practice their game had came down to practice, but our class where on the field so they where on the sidelines watching us. Their bags lay scattered around the rest of our bags. Some of them took a seat while a few got a ball and started kicking it between themselves, while one guy in particular was talking to the teacher.

It was the captain of the soccer team and the leader of the jocks. He was wearing his training uniform and had his soccer boots on. His hair was messy atop his head as he was talking animatedly to the couch. Our game was nearing an end and I was no longer interested. I was too busy staying as far back as I could.

When the teachers whistle blew everyone came in. He told us to take a shower and that we were doing theory next week. I walked over to my bag and picked it up retrieving my water bottle and unscrewed the lid. I took a huge swig from it and wiped my mouth and replaced the lid and put it back in my bag before starting towards the girls change rooms.

I was stopped by a male calling out my name. I turned around to the source and was shocked to see the captain running towards me. I didn't even know he knew my name. He probably asked the couch. I stood waiting for him to reach me. He caught his breath before he started talking.

"You were...getting better out there," He said.

"Umm, okay. I would have been better if it was soccer and not touch, who the hell likes that anyway," I said before turning on my heel and walked to the change rooms, leaving a very confused but interested Pete in his spot. Yes I knew his name and I knew all about his enormous ego too. But what got me stumped was that he wasn't actually mean, he was actually saying I was getting better. Confused, I went to my locker and placed my bag in while I went for a shower.

Being the last one in, I was luck to have the whole change rooms to myself. Everyone had left already, which was good, no brainwash cluster to annoy me. I let the water descend on my body and wash away all the sweat I gathered while running around on the oval. Turning the taps off, I wrapped the towel around me and got changed back into my outfit I wore before I had P.E.

With P.E. you had a uniform that you wore why you were out on the oval and you could shower to get rid of the sweat so you don't smell when you go back to class. Because some people already had bad BO, so this eliminated the sweaty smell that would add to the BO. Which to me was great, because then I wouldn't have to smell like sweat all day and feel uncomfortable. But it was also annoying cause on the days I had P.E. I would have to bring my sport uniform and cart them home to wash so they wouldn't smell.

Leaving the changing room I headed towards my locker and put my clothes away then headed towards my lunch table. The couch would always let us go early, because his precious Soccer Team was more important then is P.E. class. The Soccer Team always had a spare before their training sessions, because this was to clear them of work while they needed to focus on their game. Which to me is bullshit; they always get special treatment, them and the cheerleaders. It's like the other people in the school mean shit to them, that we are just there because there is nothing better to do.

If I could I would be somewhere else and not give a shit about school, but seeing as I want to get out of here and do something reasonable with my life and actually care about my future I come to school and live with the shit that happens. I never egg them on, and I never get into something that could lead to me getting into trouble. I just do my time here and go home. That makes it sound like it's a jail. It bloody well seems like one.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have had this chapter already written, and had forgetten about it. :s
so this one is for PassionateWriter1 cause she asked me to update.
thank you all for reading.
comments are appreciated. =]