Status: i'll update this as much as i can, and when i can, so be patient, and bare with me. =]

Just a Bittersweet Life

Hannah Williams a normal 28 year old female, trying to make her way through life like anyone else. But for Hannah, it's take some time, a few tears, a few let downs but in the end she come out on top and in one of today's greatest Magazine companies here in LA, Music Madness.

It was a heartbreak that had Hannah move away from her hometown in Chicago to Los Angeles, in hope for a better break. Successfully achieving her goal she has never been happier. Still friends with her old clique at school, except one, the one that broke her heart, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. It was Joe Trohman, Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley andPete Wentz that seen her through her high school years and further.

But it was after moving away from Chicago to LA, that Hannah met her, now, best friend, Lena. Lena, 18 at the time and Hannah, 23 at the time, clicked right away after a long chat in a Starbucks cafe. Hannah told Lena about Pete and her friends and the fact that she moved away not only because of a Photography position in 'Music Madness' Magazine but because of Pete too. She couldn't handle that she lovesd him. They were together for nearly a year.

The only time Hannah has seen Pete is in either magazines or on television, not in person, not since they broke-up. Lena shared with Hannah that she's also been unlucky in love and that she's just fresh out of school and working for a newspaper, as a journalist, just waiting until her time to shine as a published author comes along.

Instantly clicking with Hannah, they became best friends and soon Hannah introduces Lena to her other friends, Joe, Andy and Patrick (Pete too – through Patrick though). Lena and Patrick immediately had a close bond growing and after a while they started to develop feelings towards each other, but didn't do anything until a year later. They are still together now ('08').

Lena hangs with both FOB and Hannah, but if they're together, Pete is not there, seeing as Hannah doesn't want to be face with him. In the last few months Lena has developed a worried manner, concerning Hannah. In Lena's spare time she has been writing a book.

xxx

[N.B.] I do not own Fall Out Boy, the portrayed characters pictures or clothes. The magazine company I made up. What I do own is the content, the layout, and the characters, bar FOB. So please note that what is written is fiction, after all it is a fan-fic, and I hope you enjoy reading. Thank you.

p.s. I know that they all didn't go to school together, but this is my story and they did. teehee.

Title Credit: Me.
Layout Credit: Me, Google & Mibba.
Contents Credit: Me.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it.
Kaitlin xx