Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Burnout.

Ayla went upstairs to check on Billie and see how the bedroom was coming along.

"So, apparently I've been given some rules," she laughed as she sat on his bed.

"Oh yeah? What are they?" Billie was folding up extra clothes that he didn't wear often so Ayla could have more drawer space.

"Kate said that we can't have loud sex."

Billie looked astonished.

"I don't even know how to respond to that," he replied. "Does she know that we haven't..."

"Yes, she knows." Ayla got off the bed and approached him. "You know... I've been thinking..."

She took the clothes from his hand and put her hands on either sides of his face, making him look at her.

"Yes?" He whispered. She kissed him and pressed herself up against him. Billie's hands slowly went down to her hips and he pushed her against the dresser.

"I've been thinking about you and I," she confessed. "I'm ready for this."

Billie smiled and kissed her again, a little more forceful. He had been ready for this since their second date three months ago but didn't want to force her into anything. Billie lifted her up to sit on the dresser and stood between her legs.

"Do you have protection?" She asked.

"Yeah, they're in here..." He said and reached into the top drawer of his dresser, grabbing one and sitting it next to her. Ayla smiled at him and began messing with his shirt.

-------------------

The next morning, Ayla woke up to being wrapped in Billie's arms. He looked so peaceful after the long night they had. She moved pieces of his hair out from in front of his eyes and rolled over to attempt to get more sleep.

Billie felt her move and woke up himself.

"Good morning," he said and kissed her head.

"Morning," she yawned.

"I guess you could say the first night of living together went well," he laughed.

[SOME TIME LATER]

Ayla woke up to finding that the other half of the bed was empty. Looking at her phone, she saw that it was her and Billie's 1 year anniversary. The last year had been a whirlwind of experiences and she reminisced on just how fast a year has gone.

She suspected that Billie had already had gotten up and made him self some coffee. Ayla got up, put on a jacket, went downstairs to see a surprise. There were plates of variant breakfast foods on the kitchen table. Ayla noticed he was cooking even more food at the stove.

"This is quite the surprise," she laughed.

“I’ve been waiting for you."

Billie turned the stove off and pulled out a chair for her, placing a clean plate in front of her. The couple enjoyed their breakfast together for a while before Ayla noticed a weird silence around the house.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked. He sat his fork down on the plate and moved down to one knee.

Billie pulled his hands from behind his back and revealed a small black box. Ayla knew what was happening and her heart began to race.

"Uh, I don't know which knee it is," Billie confessed. Ayla laughed and told him that it didn't matter to her how he did it. He sat the box on the table and held the ring out.

"I've enjoyed every minute of this year with you, Ayla. I am so grateful to have met you and you've changed my life so much for the better. I'd be lost without you and I love you so much," Billie started. “Will you marry me?”

She held out her left hand for him to put the ring on her finger.

"I take it that's a yes," he smiled and slowly slid the ring onto her finger. She jumped and hugged Billie tightly.

"Of course it's a yes!"

He kissed her passionately and held her by her waist, keeping her close. Ayla put her arms around his neck before pulling away to look at him.

"We're getting married," she whispered before going back to kissing him.

A few moments later, Mike walked into the kitchen and smiled at the newly engaged couple.

"I see the plan worked, Armstrong," he said and came up to them. "Congrats, you two."

-----------------------

The engaged couple sat in bed that night talking about what colors they wanted to theme their wedding. Billie wanted red and white while Ayla wanted pink, gold, and white.

"You know, we have a little bit of time before we really need to make a decision," he said.

"You're right, I'm just so excited about this that it's all I can think about."

Billie pulled her into his arms and put the blanket over them, kissing her head before they drifted off to sleep.

[FIVE MONTHS LATER]

Billie and Ayla's wedding was finally here and it was the most gorgeous day. The trees and grass were bright green, the flowers were red and gold- they had a compromise on the colors. The couple planned the wedding so fast that there were hardly any freak outs except for when it came to getting ready to walk down the aisle.

"I can't find my damn mascara!" Ayla yelled, digging through her make up bag. One of the make up artists rushed over to her, handing her a mascara. "Thank you."

Kate came up and stood behind her, looking at her friend's reflection in the mirror.

"Billie wanted me to tell you that he loves you."

"Aw," Ayla said with a smile. She thought of something to say back just to make Kate feel awkward. "Tell Billie that he should bring a lot of condoms to the hotel when we get to Florida."

"Ugh, I am not telling him that!" Kate groaned.

"Tell him! I'm the bride!"

Kate, playfully, stomped out of the room and headed towards the groom's suite.

She sent the message to Billie who was surrounded by his mom, siblings, Mike, and Tre. All of the guys laughed. Meanwhile, the girls just rolled their eyes and walked out.

"At least we know they'll be safe," Anna said.

"Let's go, everyone!" The wedding coordinator said, coming into the room.

Everyone stood up, fixed their ties, and went out to where the wedding was being held.

Billie stood at the end of the aisle underneath the patio that was surrounded by the red and gold flowers. He was facing the other direction so he wouldn't see Ayla coming.

Moments later, the music began playing and the audience turned around to watch Ayla walk down the aisle.

She had her hair curled and pulled up with a few stands down beside her ears. She was wearing a dark smokey eye and winged liner. Everybody was there: Mike and his girlfriend; Tre with his girlfriend; and all of Ayla's friends. Even one of her old childhood best friends, Alan, was there. She looked over at Alan and he waved and smiled at her then snapped a picture. She smiled but then quickly glared at him, making them both laugh. Ayla got to where Billie was and stood in front of him. They both just stared into each others eyes, smiling.

"These high heels are fucking painful!" She whispers just loud enough for Billie to hear. He laughed silently to himself.

Ayla looked out into the crowd, nervous, and saw Kate sitting in the front row, crying like she said she would.

Then, before she knew it, she was saying the dreadful yet exciting two words to Billie and he was saying the same thing to her, while looking into her eyes and couldn't wait to tell her how much he loved her.

As soon as the preacher said, "you may kiss the bride", he leaned in and kissed her as he swept her off her feet, literally. Billie was holding her at an angle just like they do in the movies. Ayla had her arms around his neck, hoping she wouldn't fall to the ground. He pulled away and smiled at her before he brought her back up. They walked back down the aisle in the opposite direction, smiled at everybody, and went into the car in front of the church that said 'Just Married' on the back of it.

Within the next hour, everybody had shown up at the reception. Ayla, Billie, and the wedding party were all sitting at their table at the front of the reception hall. Billie stood up and had the microphone in his hand.

"Alyssa, from the moment I met you... I knew I wanted you. I wanted you when you had coffee all over your shirt. Which, I'm sorry I spilled Starbucks on you," he started. Everyone laughed. "I wanted you when you cried in my arms about being unemployed, I wanted you when you were yelling at me about losing the remote while it was in your hand. But most of all, I've wanted you every single time I looked into your eyes. Marrying you was the best decision I've made in my life and I love you."

Ayla had tears forming and when he sat back down, she kissed him and held his hand. She took the microphone from him, stood up and fixed her dress.

"First of all, I want to thank everyone who showed up today," she started. "Billie, I never thought in my life that I would meet someone as incredible as you. You have helped me on my bad days as well as being there for my good days. You coming into my life has been such a blessing and I couldn't imagine what I would do without you. You're my everything. I love you, too."

She sat down and the bridesmaids all spoke and it was now the best man's turn, which was Billie's brother, David.

"Billie Joe," he paused. "My little brother... life with you has been awesome and now you're being handed off to one of the most astounding women I know. I just wanted to tell you that, as a brother, I love you and hope that you guy's have a wonderful marriage and have beautiful kids," he stopped. Ayla took Billie's hand. "Alyssa... you look beautiful tonight and take care of my brother. I know you love him with all your heart and that's all I could ever want for my baby brother. Also, don't let him get too rowdy with you. He bites."

Ayla gasped, laughing, and Billie covered his face. She removed his hands and gave him a small kiss. The whole audience clapped and 'aw-ed'. David continued talking.

"Now, I believe it's time for the groom to take off the bride's garder?" David asked, looking around at everyone. Ayla's face went red and Billie smiled at her.

They went to the middle of the hall hand in hand. There was a open area for them and a chair in the middle for the bride to sit in. Billie knelt in front of her and waited for David to give him the 'go'.

Billie put his arms up the bottom of her dress and began feeling her legs for the garder.

"Wrong leg," Billie laughed. Ayla playfully slapped him and began laughing herself. Billie tried the other leg and ended up lifting her dress up and going completely under it because he couldn't find it. He held her thigh and grabbed it with his teeth. She gasped.

He then came out from under her fluffy dress and had the garder in his teeth. Billie took it out and held it up in the air as everyone cheered. Ayla was laughing and he reached out to pull her up.

"You didn't have to make it awkward," she said through her smile as she looked at everyone. Billie kissed her and held her waist. Everyone clapped louder.

Soon enough, everybody was dancing. Ayla was dancing with her little cousin in her jean capri's and an old Green Day shirt for the irony of it. Marie, who was her little cousin, was now 8 years old. Billie sat at a table with Mike and Tre, watching her dance. He really wanted to go and dance with her but he hadn't talked to Tre and Mike since the ceremony.

"Man, I'm so happy for you," Mike said, breaking the silence between the three friends.

"Thanks, Mike. I'm happy too."

Billie just smiles while watching Alyssa. She looks up at Billie and smiles really big to him and waves. He waves and smiles back. He couldn't believe that he had scored the woman of his dreams.

"Where do you guys plan on going for the Honeymoon?" Tre said. "Anything special in mind?" He winked and gave Billie a nudge.

Billie laughed and looked at Tre. "We're going to Florida for a week and we have reservations at a restaurant the second day we're there but other than that we just plan on relaxing on the beach and enjoying each other's company."

"Sounds like a load of bullshit to me," Tre scoffed as he took a shot of tequila. "I'm just kidding, dude. I'm happy for you."

Tre got up and rubbed his head, making his hair messy. Billie playfully shoved him away and he went to go dance with the rest of the wedding party.

Mike scooted closer to Billie so that they could talk more in private.

"Tre just loves to hear about other people's sex lives, you know?" He whispered. "Don't worry, it's none of his business."

"Oh, I know it's not," Billie said after taking a drink of his beer. "I just like keeping him out of the loop just to irritate him."

The boys caught up with one another after a long day of having to follow a tight schedule. Weddings made it so hard to actually visit one another.

"I'm exhausted," Ayla said, putting her arms around Billie's shoulders from behind. "I could fall asleep right here, to be honest."

"You're telling me! I had to wake up two hours early just to get your husband ready for this!" Mike exclaimed.

"Uhh... I'm the bride?" She said, pointing to herself. "I've been losing sleep over this night for the last week." Mike raised his hands in defeat and toasted his glass to her before taking a drink.

"Everyone, look at the happy couple," the DJ said and a spotlight was put on them. The newlyweds smiled at each other before waving at everyone. He kissed the side of her face and she blushed. The crowd 'aww'd.

-------------------------------

Later that evening, Billie went behind his new wife as she was dancing and put his arms around her. She jumped at the touch but gave him a small smile once she realized it was her husband.

Husband. She thought to herself. Ayla never thought she'd find someone to call her husband.

"Mind if I take her?" He asked Ayla's cousin as he knelt to the ground to see her face to face. She may have been eight years old but she was still short for her age.

"No," Marie said and then walked off to go find her mom. Billie stood up and Ayla was standing with her hands on her hips.

"Care to dance?" He asked her. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck as slow music started to play. The newlyweds looked over at the DJ who was giving them a thumbs up. They laughed together as they rolled their eyes.

The married couple were immediately surrounded by their friends and family around the dance floor.

"I love you so much," he said and gently gave her a kiss. She leaned her head on his shoulder when they pulled apart and kept slow dancing. He leaned down and began kissing her neck over and over, and she kept laughing.

"Hey, hey, hey! Save it for the honeymoon!" Mike shouted with his face stuffed with chicken. There was a roar of laughter coming from the guests and the two of them. Ayla shook her head as she kept it on Billie's shoulder.

The two felt so at peace and didn't want the night to be over so soon. However, all good things must come to an end.

Tre and Mike were waiting in the hallway, talking. They poked their heads in every once in a while to see if they were almost done. They just slow danced and talked for half an hour. Then, they all finally went home.

Billie, Ayla, Mike, Kate and Tre all went home at 1:30 in the morning. They were all tired, except for the couple. They watched movies until 4:00AM when they fell asleep in the moment of holding one another. They woke up at 10:00AM.

"We should've never stayed up that late," Ayla yawned and her husband was running circles around their bed. "I'm way too tired to go to the airport. Can we just stay here instead?"

"We're going to Florida, babe. You have to get up now."

Billie had finished packing his bag and was now getting all of Ayla's makeup and hair tools together so that they could save some time.

"The World's Best Husband award already goes to you for helping me with this," she said. She got out of bed and quickly went up to Billie to kiss him. His hands fell on her hips and she could feel him deepen the kiss, forgetting that time was passing them up. She groaned and pulled away.

"We need to leave," she said and patted his face. "We can continue this later in the hotel." Billie smiled and continued where he left off.

The couple had everything packed and ready to go by noon. Mike, Tre, and Kate all drove the newlyweds to the airport to send them off on their Honeymoon.

-------------------------

They had finally landed and they were on their way to the hotel in Tampa, Florid and had everything organized the way the wanted it for the next week. The both of them laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"What do you wanna do now?" Billie asked her, rolling over and propping his head up to look at his wife. He couldn't believe it either that he finally had someone to call his wife.

"I'm pretty tired. I just want to stay here for the night."

"Good. You're going to stay here whether you like it or not," he said as he put his hand on her waist. Ayla smiled and gave him a loving look.

"I love you, Billie."

"I love you too," he said kissing her. "Now... I believe this is where we left off this morning, correct?"

Ayla bit her lip and nodded her head, putting her hands around the back of his neck before pulling him down to make his lips meet hers.

Billie moved more on top of her as the kiss deepened, placing himself between her legs so they could be more comfortable. She slightly arched her back and felt just how hard he was starting to get.

"Someone's excited," Ayla laughed. He quickly latched his lips onto her neck and tugged at her skin with his teeth, making her let out a soft moan.

"Well, well, well... I've found something that you like already."

"Oh, shut up."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he took off her shirt. Ayla then took off his.

The two stared at each other, breathing hard with smiles on their faces. Billie stood on his knees, un-doing is belt, then pulling his pants off. Ayla did the same. They were kissing a lot more now, and were laughing every time they pulled apart, knowing that their friends back in California were probably making bets to see how long it would take for this to happen.

Ayla ran her hands through his black hair and he kissed her down her neck and onto her shoulder then he smiled at her one last time before he pushed himself in. She grabbed at his hair and bit her lip, trying to keep the sounds down to a minimum. Billie noticed after a couple of minutes.

"You can be as loud as you want," he breathed. She nodded her head and became much more vocal after that. As did he.

The night went on and they ended up falling asleep 2:00AM.

She woke up and noticed that it was pouring rain out. Ayla got out of bed, put Billie's shirt and her underwear on, and walked over to the window. She was having flashbacks of everything that had just happened and how happy she was that she had finally found her true love.

"You want to go out there?" Billie asked with his arms propping himself up and his tattooed chest revealed.

Ayla turned around and nodded at him, biting her lip. He got up, put clothes on also and they went running outside. He pulled her close and her smile slowly went away.

"I want to try something, just stay still," he told her before he gently pressed his lips against hers. They pulled away a few minutes later and she bit her lip.

"Tonight has been amazing," she whispered and kissed the crook of his neck. Billie smiled and held her tighter.

"Come on, lets go back inside." They went back into the hotel hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh....It gets better I promise. : )

xoxo- Adie.