Sequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

Give Me Novacaine

Paper Lanterns.

The next morning, the couple woke up to sunshine in their hotel room. They could hear the ocean in the distance and seagulls flying by. Ayla was the first to wake up and looked over at her husband who was sound asleep. She kissed him before getting out of bed to check her work e-mail.

"You're on your Honeymoon, babe. Work doesn't exist right now," Billie said in a groggy voice. "Come back to bed."

"I just need to check my e-mail, no worries."

Ayla sat at the desk with her laptop for a few minutes more before joining her husband in bed. She removed her shirt and cuddled him, naked. Billie just gave her a smirk and a half confused look.

"You're naked, why can't I be?"

"You've got a point," he said and brought her close to him, kissing her neck in the process. He began to suck on her weak spot and she moaned out loud. Billie smiled against her neck and started to trace his fingertips all along her body. Ayla let out an even louder moan and she put one leg around his hips.

"That's all it takes for you?" He asked.

"Morning sex has always been a turn on for me, Armstrong," Ayla said before pushing him onto his back and straddling his hips. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and bent down to kiss his neck. She whispered in his ear, "Ready for round two?"

Billie kissed her with much more force than he did last night and knew he was in for a good time.

------------------------------

When the two got back home, their roommates had a big party for Ayla and Billie. Kate brought one of her friends, Martena Way. Everybody started talking about how great it was to have everybody around. Since Martena was new to the group, she just stood around going with the flow, not saying anything.

"Where are you from?" Ayla asked Martena.

"I'm from a small town in Ohio."

"No way. Me too!"

"Really? That's neat," she said, still not being used to the group.

"How did you can Kate meet?" Billie asked Kate about Martena, with his arm around Ayla.

"We meet on our college campus back in 2001 and later that day, we found out that we were sharing a room with each other. So we started talking about our favorite kind of music, and we liked the same style. By the end of the four years in 2005, we became really close friends."

"Kate and I went to the same college too," Ayla said. "How come I've never met you?"

"Ayla, I went to two different colleges," Kate laughed. "I met you almost right before I met her."

"Oh, well I guess that explains it," she said, slumping into the couch.

"So, I heard you and Billie just came back today from your honeymoon?" Martena asked, looking at Ayla. Her smiled at Billie and held up her left hand, showing the two rings.

"Yeah, and they won't fill us in on the dirty details," Kate said and rolled her eyes. The couple glared at her and she laughed.

"Well, anyways, who's up for some pizza?" Tre asked, trying to break the awkwardness.

The rest of the night, the group sat around the table in the living room eating pizza, talking, and watching movies.

The next morning, Martena found everybody on the couches and the floor in the living room. She sat on the couch watching Spike TV, drinking an obscene amount of coffee, all while everybody else was still sleeping. Tre was up for about half an hour also.

"Hey, whats up?" He asked.

"Tre! Nothing much, you?" She asked, surprised. Martena had always secretly had a crush on Tre but never wanted to admit it once she knew that Kate was living with a rockstar. The whole band, actually.

"Well, I've been up for about half an hour. I didn't notice that you were up until I heard the TV on."

Tre was terrible at talking to girls. He felt nervous talking to her.

"I've been up for about 20 minutes or so. I'm on my third cup of coffee," she admitted with a yawn. "How late were we all up last night?"

"Around four."

"You want some coffee?" she asked him.

"Yeah! Sure."

"Alright, I'll go get you some."

Martena had gotten up to make coffee for Tre while he sat on the couch, thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmfao. Martena officially comes into the story. xD
The revenge starts later.

xoxo- Adie.