‹ Prequel: Worth Waiting For

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Media Coverage

perezhilton.com
R.I.P.

Image

It’s a sad, sad day for the Jonas family. We have had it confirmed that yesterday, Melissa Jonas, wife of former Jonas Brother Joe, died during child-birth. The famed photographer was giving birth to her second child yesterday when things went wrong and she died in the operating room. She turned 28 last month.

As far as we know, the new baby is alive and healthy. Our hearts and prayers go out to the Jonas family, especially Joe and Alexandra, his first child with Melissa.

Rest in peace.


TMZ.com
Melissa Jonas Dies

Image

We’ve just learned that Melissa Jonas, wife of former Jonas Brother, Joe, died yesterday afternoon. She was 28.

Melissa died of complications in child-birth. She and Joe were welcoming their second child to the world when things took a turn for the worse. We’ve heard the medical staff worked on her for over an hour without success.

None of the Jonas family have made a statement as of yet. However, we have heard they were all at the hospital, as well as Melissa’s parents, Clark and Marie Douglas.

The new child in question, as far as we know, is alive and healthy. Sex unknown but still in the hospital.

Melissa is survived by her husband, Joe, oldest child, Alexandra Lauren Jonas, and the new baby, as well as her parents and the rest of the Jonas family.


etonline.com
Joe Jonas: Grieving over loss of wife

Image

Joe Jonas and older brother Kevin, two-thirds of the former Jonas Brothers, were seen driving to the home of Clark and Marie Douglas, Joe’s in-laws. Joe’s wife, Melissa Jonas, age 28, passed away yesterday during child-birth. According to reports, she lost consciousness and was immediately brought to an O.R. The new baby, the second for Joe and Melissa, is alive and healthy but the sex is not being released. The couple has a 5 year old daughter, Alexandra.

perezhilton.com
Sad…

Image

Kevin Jonas has been helping his younger bro, Joe, with arrangements for his wife’s funeral. Melissa Jonas passed away earlier this week from complications to child-birth.
We have heard it confirmed that the new baby, Jacob Christopher Jonas, was brought home the other day to live with Joe and older sis Alexandra. The entire Jonas family has been helping with the changes.

The funeral is set to happen this Monday, location unknown. We’re still praying for the Jonas’ as well as Melissa’s parents, Clark and Marie Douglas.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... just a tad of something so you can see how everything has spread. I'm sorry that Chapter 7 was so sad but I did it for a reason. I'd like to thank everyone for the comments... most of them were encouraging... others were a tad un-necessary. I hope I do not lose readers over this as someone stated though hopefully I think they were joking so no harm done. I hope you can all see that this happened for a reason and don't hate me too much. I really want all of you to continue reading this story. You guys are amazing readers and I love your comments... good or bad I promise so please comment.

What do you think will happen with Joe and the kids?

Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Love you all <3

C/R/S

~Steph <3