Status: Complete

Tangles of My Heart

Chapter Thirteen

Michelle Sterling

Beatrice was screaming bloody murder, she wanted a 'Minigo' but I told her no, then she started to scream so I sent her to her room.

She was now throwing things around her room, well that's what I had deduced from the banging coming from her room.

“Beatrice Anne Sterling, stop that this instant or no more Spongebob for a month!” I screamed up the stairs, regretting the threat because I liked Spongebob even more that she did, however it got her to stop misbehaving.

I walked into the kitchen resting my head in my hands, I was relishing in the silence, Embry was (for once) not all up in my face, and Waverly and Jacob had reconnected. Waverly told me that they weren't really dating, just kissing and not dating other people.

She was in total denial.

Sometimes I felt trapped, trapped in my life and in this town and in motherhood.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bee and I love being a mother, but sometimes it feels overwhelming and I feel like I need to run away and never come back.

But I can't be carefree like other girls my age, I have responsibilities that the other girls in Fork's could never dream of because they live sheltered lives with parent's who give a rat ass about what or who their doing.

I used to live in L.A with my parent's, they were wealthy, very wealthy we lived in a mansion and we had many servants. We had a professional chef who was flown in from France, we had an indoor pool, as well as an outdoor one, we had a tennis court basketball, baseball football fields, I had a walk in closet that was bigger than most of you living rooms and so much more.

I was attending a very prestigious private school, the teachers more known then professors at a University.

I had the most popular and good-looking boyfriend at my disposal and a group of friends of which I was the leader.

Life was good, until Cammie, a bottle blond with dark brown roots coming through at her scalp interrupted a heavy make out session I was having with Ryan, my boyfriend.

“Like, OMG, you guys. Derek Fuller is having a party tonight, you all better get your asses to that party.” She smiled, at me directly, everyone knew that it wasn't a party until I was there.

“You got it, bitch.” I smiled back.

“I'm getting ready at your house, BTW, whore.” She said, giving me an air kiss and winking subtly at my boyfriend, something I didn't see.

Later that night Cammie, Brittney, Ashley, and Courtney were all pushing and shoving for time in front of the vanity.

“Move.” I said in a drawling voice, all the girls instantly stumbling over themselves to get out of my way.

After a coat of makeup, and an H bomb exploding in my closet, we were pulling up in front of Derek Fuller's house.

I stepped out of the car my heels carefully clicking on the nicely paved driveway.

Cammie ran around the car hoping to open my door before I got out, then she let out a breath of air asking,

“Do I look good, I think this top looks good, don't you?”

I sneered, plastering a look of pure annoyance on my face.

“You lack of intelligence and constant chattering makes it okay to tell you, that you look like a cheap two dollar prostitute,” I said, ignoring the look of hurt on her face and the tears that welled up in her eyes.

“Don't cry, your face already looks blotchy.” I said, slamming the car door shut and pushing her out of my way, while demanding, “Move.”

The party was hopping! I had gotten asked to dance more than 200 times. Ryan was getting me a drink and I was swaying slightly to the music.

When he hadn't gotten back I got worried, strange shit happens at parties, especially Derek Fuller's parties.

I headed up the stairs, people pointing in the direction of where they had seen Ryan. I got to the room at the end of the hall and opened the door.

There is all his cheating glory and her cheap whore glory were Cammie and Ryan going at it.

“Excuse me?” I said icily, Cammie froze, tears falling over her cheeks as she pondered what I was going to do to her.

“Michelle-” Started Ryan, his pants were off, so were his underwear his erection was clearly showing I ordered both of them not to move. So, Cammie was crying in the corner, lacking clothes and Ryan was still exposing himself on the bed.

I walked over to Ryan and put my mouth over his member. I looked to Cammie who was bawling.

“See this?” I said referring to his penis, I put it in my mouth and smirked when he bucked his hips and moaned. I took him out of my mouth.

“This, is mine. Don't ever touch what's mine.” Cammie sunk to the floor crying at my tone, it was deadly. Ryan had shivers wracking his body.

“Get out.” I demanded of Cammie, she jumped up and ran out tripping over herself before shutting the door where Ryan and I proceeded to have sex.

Two months later I broke down crying as I slid to the floor, a small white piece of plastic slipping from my hands and if you looked closely at it, you would see a little pink addition sign.

I was pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the sexual nature of this chappy. More info in Michelle's life, she was a closed off character so hopefully this give you more insight.