Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Meeting

“Snape!” I ran down the hall to catch up with the Professor. In the same bored and unimpressed tone, he turned around with his trademark scowl. “Yes, Miss Nitwit. What is it?” Rolling my eyes, I pushed my sleeve on my left arm up and, pressing my wand to it, the Dark Mark reappeared on my skin.

“It’s time. More from Hogwarts are to join us today.” I said in a business-like tone. Snape nodded with a sigh. “I will excuse you today and I was already aware of the meeting. Is Miss Ross accompanying you?” I put my hands on my hips. “Carmen’s only a trainee, not a full-fledged Death Eater. You should know that.” I mumbled so that no one could hear. Snape simply waved me off. “Go, now.” He ordered and I nodded, pulling my black cloak around me more.

“Thanks Snape!” I smiled, turning around and ran out of the castle. The wind whipped my cloak open slightly, revealing my black leather jacket, black miniskirt, and my combat boots. Sneaking into the woods, I found the portkey and, after touching the damn thing, I was at the Dark Lord’s secret headquarters.

“Aha, look what we’ve got here!” A bone-chilling voice called to me and I simply turned around. “Nice to see you too Bellatrix.” I smiled as I let my cloak fall to the floor. We were the only women Death Eaters, besides Carmen who was still in training and now Tiffany who was one of two being tried today.

“Have any idea what kiddies are going to be here?” She was enjoying burning my cloak slowly, before dowsing it with water and restoring it.

“I know Tiffany Sweeny will be here, not sure of the other one.” I replied as one of the tall, burly guys stepped inside and removed his mask. “The trial will commence in five minutes. Gather in the basement.” With that, he slipped his mask back on and we did the same.

Only certain followers were to be called to the ceremony and, being the only females, Bellatrix and I were guaranteed to be there. We stood in a grand circle, lining the entire perimeter of the huge basement. I heard footsteps come down from the stairs and it was Snape along with the same Death Eater from before, mask-less this time.

“Introducing: Tiffany Sweeny,” He began and Tiffany confidently stepped down the stairs. She instantly recognized me by my outfit and gave me a soft smile, before standing in the middle of the circle, facing me. “Introducing: Draco Malfoy,” He said finally and I was shocked to say the least. Finally, the Dark Lord made his grand entrance and Bellatrix took that time to droll out a laugh. It was easy to see my connection with Draco.

“Now, my wonderful followers. Remove your masks to show these kids exactly who they’re dealing with.” Voldemort smirked and I could only roll my eyes. He said the exact same line every time and I was getting rather bored of it.

I was one of the last to take my mask off and, even as I was removing it, Draco’s eyes were on me. His eyes widened a little bit before I gave him a simple smirk. He then regained his haughty air and turned from me to Voldemort.

“Draco, step back towards your Professor. Tiffany, fight me. I will not use any of the Curses on you, but you may attempt to use them on me. We will stop once I decide so and I will decide your fate. After this, I will test your loyalty before you are counted amongst the Death Eaters.” He grinned wickedly before pulling out his wand. Tiffany did the same and bowed to him before he bowed to her.

“Very good manners,” He commented, before throwing a spell her way. Surprisingly, she counteracted quickly and sent a blow the Dark Lord’s way. They exchanged many blows back and forth but it ended when Tiffany was sent into a wall.

“Nice delivery of the cruciatus, Tiffany.” Voldemort levitated Tiffany over to Bellatrix and I to look after whilst he battled Draco. “If you’re anything like Lucius, you’ll be a great asset.” Voldemort bowed after Draco had and they began to duel. Draco’s spells were fluent and it seemed like me being there fueled him even more.

It made me giggle afterwards when Voldemort noted them both worthy to be kept as trainees. “Remember what I said, Viper.” He placed his cold hand on my shoulder as I was leaving. “Don’t worry, Lord. I have no problem training them.” I smiled before running back to them and Snape.

“Good job you guys.” I slung my arms around their necks and Draco slid his around my waist. “I didn’t know you were a Death Eater.” Draco raised an eyebrow. “Well now you do. And he asked me to train you two!” I giggled and they both rolled their eyes.

“Oh great!” Tiffany groaned jokingly and I flicked her head. “Hey, I’m doing you a favor!” I grinned. “Back to the portkey,” Snape’s monotone voice broke through and I turned to him. “You’re so enthusiastic Snape!” I giggled as he slapped the back of my head. “Ai! That hurt!” I frowned as I put my cloak back on.

“I’ll head back after you guys. After all, I did leave alone.” I smirked before hugging the two of them, congratulating them. Just as I went to turn to another room, Draco cleared his throat. “Oh yeaaaah!” I said aloud jokingly before going back to him and giving him a soft kiss. “I’m so proud of my Drakey-Poo!” I pinched his cheek. “You’re mad woman, you know that.” He scrunched his nose and tried to swat my hand away.

“Hell yeah! See ya back in the common room!” I waved and turned on my heel to the room where Bellatrix was talking with Voldemort. “I knew it!” Bellatrix laughed wickedly, pointing to me. I raised an eyebrow in question.

“You and Draco…quite unexpected. Aren’t you older?” Voldemort mused and it was kinda cool to see him not so creepy all the time. I simply nodded, fixing my hair. “And I’ll make sure their training begins tomorrow. They should be thankful they’re getting a tutor.” I grinned and Bellatrix could only laugh again.

“Too, too bad. Would’ve been so much more fun to see them struggle!” A small smirk fell onto my lips. “But what if they didn’t struggle, even without my help?” I countered. “Would’ve been fun anyway! After all, newbies are fun to boss around.” She sighed dreamily and I nodded.

“Trying to please the Dark Lord however they can and listen to every word we say in hopes of getting on his good side. Ah! How fun!” We laughed darkly together and even Voldemort joined in.

“I best be off. Snape can’t excuse all my classes.” I mumbled, sad I had to go back to classes. A jolt of magic pushed me out of the room and Bellatrix smiled wickedly. “Bye darling,” and with that, I went off to the portkey back to Hogwarts.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOT DEATH EATERS! (:
Lmao.

Anywho, please tell me what you thought of that chapter!