Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Quidditch

“Viperrr!” Carmen whined, shaking me. “I am not afraid to avada kedavra your ass to get you to leave me alone.” I groaned, rolling over. I did not enjoy being woken up. “But it’s the big Quidditch game! Slytherin versus Gryffindor! We just HAVE to cheer Jet on!” She continued.

“Just five more minutes!” I shoved my pillow over my head, hoping she would just disappear. After ten minutes with no such luck, Carmen resulted in levitating my bed and flipping it over. I grunted as I hit the floor face-down.

“Ughhhh I’m up! I’m up!” I muttered, rolling over. Carmen grinned, holding out her hand. I sighed and took her hand. “Can I have my shorts back?” I motioned to the ones she was wearing, the same ones she wore on the train. She snorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I don’t think so! You’ll get them back at the end of the year.” She stuck out her tongue and ran out of our room yelling “Meet ya at breakfast!” I groaned, getting ready. I was glad we came back when it was getting warmer out, as I hated wearing the huge amount of clothes when it was cold.

I put on bright purple and black zebra pattern short-shorts, a green and black plaid button-up shirt, my combat boots, and my green hat with ‘Slytherin’ written across the top. I ran to breakfast as my stomach was growling loudly and jumped next to Tiffany.

“Lovely outfit…” Amy muttered as she walked by me and Carmen tripped her. “Go Gryffindor!” Amy yelled loudly as she went to go sit with her Gryffindor friends.

“I really don’t understand that bitch. We do so much for her and she throws it away to sit with THEM!” Carmen yelled dramatically, slamming her head against the table. Jet awkwardly patted her back. “It’s not your fault…”

“Jet! Good luck!” A Ravenclaw girl smiled as she ran up to Jet and she quickly pecked him on the lips. I was about to say something inappropriate when the game was about to begin. I went over and ruffled Draco’s hair.

“Good luck,” I said rather unenthusiastically and he frowned. “Thanks, love the enthusiasm.” He retorted and I giggled and kissed him. “Welcome!” I chirped back and pushed him towards where he needed to go.

Me, Carmen, and Tiffany skipped to the field and sat in the stands already cheering. Evan and James sat behind us as the Gryffindors came out. We all booed and I screamed at the top of my lungs, “BREAK YOUR LEG POTTER!” My fellow Potter-haters screamed in agreement and that became the chant of the game. We all stopped, though, when Slytherin came out.

We screamed for Draco and Jet and I could even hear Kayla yell for Jet all the way over here. Professor Hooch finally began the game and Draco and Potter raced after the snitch. Jet immediately went after one of the bludgers and hit it over to a Gryffindor, knocking them off their broom.

“WOOO! GO JET!” We screamed and he went sharply downwards to avoid another one. One of the Gryffindor chasers through it past our keeper and we all booed louder than the Gryffindors cheered. On a good note: Jet sent one of the bludgers his way and crushed his broom. Looking up, we saw how close Draco and Potter were to the snitch.

“BREAK YOUR LEG POTTER!” We began chanting again as Tiffany, Carmen, and I stood up to yell it. To our luck, Draco pushed Potter away just in time to catch the snitch and Potter bend his leg backwards. We all screamed as loud as we could and the three of us jumped up and down in happiness.

Back in the Slytherin common room, everyone laughed and congratulated Draco. “You just made my day.” I giggled, tugging on Draco’s tie to pull him towards me.

There was a violent banging on the common room door and we just looked around to each other. Jet cleared his throat and opened the door, all of us huddled together to see what the commotion was. It was little Hermoine, sniffling next to Ron and Ginny.

“Now who started that dreadful chant?” Ginny spoke out and I grinned widely, stepping infront of the crowd with Draco’s hands proudly on my waist. “I did Weasley. What of it?” Ginny began to fume and Ron tried to calm her down. “That was wrong! He actually DID break his leg!” Hermoine snapped and I laughed.

“Good. Then my chant worked! Thanks for telling me. Now I’m going to snog with the man who made my dream come true, kay?” Draco and I left for my room and I heard Tiffany laugh out “Too bad she didn’t say ‘Die Potter’ instead so that could come true!”

“You’re all terrible, you know that?!” Ron snorted and Carmen yelled back “We’re in Slytherin baby! Get used to it!” Closing my door shut, I pressed Draco against it and he happily let me have my way with him.