Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

The Return

The train came to a stop, and Russell couldn’t help but give a loud hoot, waking up Evan. He woke up startled, knocking off his black and grey striped hat and revealing messy black locks. “Awww Evan!” I giggled, following my urge to get up and ruffle his hair. I could see how bright his face went at the motion…but I’ve known about his crush on me for quite some time.

“We’re here ya guys!” Hagrid bellowed, sliding our door open. Carmen quickly took out her comb and re-did her hair.

“Ooo Vipe, do ya think any cuties came in when we were gone?” She grinned widely, really hoping some would.

“Thank you for talking about this around us. Make us feel loads better.” Jet scoffed, rubbing his eyes.

I sighed, scratching the back of my head. I had taken a little nap while on the train, as Evan – the youngest of us, and younger than me by two years, PISHAW! – was drowned in his iPod, Carmen read numerous beauty magazines, and Jet was playing his Nintendo DS…talking to his dogs. Before I drifted off, I could hear him shouting “Get the Frisbee Sparky!” into the small microphone.

“C’mon, the lotta ya!” Hagrid yelled again, more aggravated this time. “Dumbledore is waiting to speak to ya, so don’t keep him waiting!” I shrugged, jumping down from the train. Dumbledore liked us, surprisingly, and he knew how we operated.

“Hey Vipe…” Evan ran up next to me. “Yeah, whats up Evan?” I asked. His cheeks flushed a light pink and he opened his mouth to say something…but he closed it. “Hm?” I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to talk.

“So how do you think Slytherins changed?” He asked me, though I could tell in his golden caramel eyes that’s not what he wanted to ask. But his question did get me thinking. “Huh, I have no idea. Even if it’s changed…we can un-change it!” I grinned, hearing a snicker from behind me.

“Un-change? Don’t you mean restore?” Carmen asked, lips shining a bright red…but, like everything else, it just went with her. Suddenly, I was hit with something and I hit the concrete ground. I hissed, feeling my legs and hands burning. “What the fuck?!” With my golden eyes, I looked up to see Hagrid.

“Well, c’mon! The bloody lotta ya! Get up offa the ground, Viper!” Cursing under my breath, promising to hex him or some of his bloody animals later, I got up with the help of Jet. Having a monstrous best friend did have its perks.

The walk back to the castle was mostly a blur…but I did remember piggybacking on Jet for awhile while I concentrated on fixing up my scrapes. Hagrid never apologized…what a foolish bastard I say. He KNOWS I’m going to give him hell for it later.

“Miss Albatrosse, Miss Ross, Mister Glick, and Mister Valentino. So nice of you all to return.” Dumbledore smiled, folding his hands on his desk.

“Yeah. I’m sure.” I said rather rudely, but I really didn’t care. “So is there anything new we should know about?” I asked, extremely curious. He shook his head thoughtfully.

“Other than new Slytherin students, nothing has changed.” I smiled to myself. Ah, what a relief. “And I’m sure you all remember your schedules and your room assignments…so go to your rooms and put your luggage away and report to class immediately. Your professors are aware of your returns and will excuse your tardiness this hour. Otherwise you’ll receive the punishment necessary.” With that, Dumbledore returned to his work. Weird…

“Honey, let’s go!” Carmen grabbed my hand and dragged me down the corridor. “Watch out, Hogwarts! Viper and Carmen are BACK!” We hollered before beginning to giggle madly as we saw Professor Snape stick his head out of Potions class.

“Oh lord, not you two nitwits again.” He sighed. Ah, our favorite professor hadn’t changed a bit…he still hated us!

“Aww c’mon Snape! You know you missed us!” Carmen grinned, knowing he hated us dropping the ‘Professor’ part. I peered into the class. “Hey!” I waved, seeing it was filled with people I knew…my fellow seventh years.

“You’ve GOT to be kidding!” The familiar snobby voice rung through my ears. Plastic Dolly – I mean Dolly Paterson – was pretty much like Stacey Henning. Although, Dolly was much more fun to torture. All Stacey would do is cry and hug her pink prada purse. Dolly, on the other hand would atleast TRY to fight back, ultimately humiliating herself in the end.

“What, Dolly? That I’m back and hotter than ever? Oh yes, it is true.” At my comment, Snape turned back to me. “And why, pray I ask, are you dressed like that Miss Albatrosse?” I giggled and did a little shimmy, feeling the lustful stares of my peers in the class. “Cause I can.” I stuck out my tongue childishly. “And keep your trousers on, Snape. I’ll be putting my robes on for class. I can’t give the entire male population a boner now can I?” And before Snape could blow a gasket, Carmen grabbed my hand, yet again, and dragged me away.

“Are you just ASKING to get raped Vipe?” Jet chuckled semi-seriously. Evan frowned, slinging an arm on my shoulder. “Now that’s just cold dude. You know it’s just Viper.” I raised an eyebrow, lifting his arm off my shoulder. “Uhm thanks Evan?” I wasn’t sure how to take that…at all.

Evan pouted a little, wondering why I did that. I turned my head, not wanting to see his extremely irresistible puppy-dog face. It even made me tear up once. “AI! WHAT THE FUCK?!” He suddenly yelped, arms flailing around his head. I turned back to him to see his hat levitating and flying around the corner. Suddenly, a black-haired girl with bright hazel eyes appeared from around the corner with Evan’s hat on her head. Her wand was shamelessly in her hand, a cool-looking wand at that.

“Sorry cutie, I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of you and this hat.” She smiled, fully stepping into the corridor. I saw the green crest on her robes, but I couldn’t remember her face. “What’s your name?” I asked, seeing that Evan’s face was turning its normal bright pink.

“Tiffany Sweeney, new to Hogwarts. I transferred from Beauxbaton a little bit into the year and I’m a seventh year. You four?” I was slightly impressed, since most newbies, especially from Slytherin, were snooty and full of themselves. This Tiffany girl seemed alright.

“The names Michella Albatrosse, but my nickname around here is Viper. If you haven’t heard of me yet, you will very soon. Seventh year as well and the proud Slytherin badass.” I said happily. “Carmen Ross, the sexy redhead seventh year and notorious badass partner of one Viper.” She smirked, placing a hand on her hip.

“Jet Glick, captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team and a beater. Seventh year as well.” Jet smiled lazily. “And I’m Evan Valentino. Sixth year but the smartest of these three idiots. “ He explained inbetween his adorable stuttering.

“Woah, you’re THE Viper?” Tiffany’s eyes went wide. I chuckled. Ah, so my reputation spreads fast huh? “Yep, Viper I am.” Even though the girl was about my age, I kind of felt high and mighty. But that was short lived, as Snape came storming down the hall again.

“Okay, you five better get to the Slytherin dorms and back to your classes before you get expelled again.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Well, Tiffany. C’mon down with us and fill us in on what’s been going on.” I locked my arms behind my head as I began to walk infront of everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to the story Autumn! =]