Status: On hold

Viper Returns to Hogwarts

Hugs and Kisses

“Aw, your little boyfriend ask you out?” I heard Draco say behind me. I turned around, eyebrow raised. “Aw, you jealous?” I snorted, not liking his reference one bit. “And you know Cedric isn’t even close to being my boyfriend.” He patted me on the head with a grin.

“Aw good girl” I stepped out of his reach. “By the way,” I started, my grin getting bigger as I went, “you never denied being jealous…Awwww Draco!” I began to pinch his cheeks, not sure if the red flushing his face was because of me or the pinching. Suddenly, an arm behind me grabbed my waist. I always hated that.

“Chillax Vipe” Jet said smoothly. I relaxed – Jet always did that. But I always let him – no one else – get away with it. I rested my head back, looking up at him. “Please tell me you’re not going to that stupid dance like everyone else. I need someone to run around the halls with or spray paint shit on the walls.” I noticed how he flinched and looked away, letting me go.

“Well Vipe-” “AGH! Not you too!” I fell down to my knees. So…this meant I was going to the dance. Sure, I didn’t really mind staying alone but I just got back and I wanted to hang out with them… A thought popped into my head: Evan! “Jet, where’s-” “Evan? Still hanging out with that Tiffany chick.” He shrugged.

“Who are you taking?” I asked the two of them, finally collecting myself. I had to accept the fact that I had to attend that hell-hole. “I, for one, am taking the lovely Kayla Retterlow.” My nose scrunched. “Ew, Seamus Finnigan’s cousin? That blonde bimbo?”

“You’re thinking about the younger one, Anastasia. Kayla’s a blonde, but she’s in Ravenclaw. Not Hufflepuff.” Jet crossed his arms over his chest. “Tch, whatever. Anastasia’s a bitch, Seamus is a dick AND a Gryffindor, so your little girlfriend isn’t looking to good as of yet. How bout you Draco?” I turned to Draco.

“No one and I don’t know who I want to ask yet.” He said, eying me the entire time. Forgetting about Cedric, I leaned forward a little bit. “Aw, I didn’t cross your mind? Shame.” I heard Jet backing away and leaving and saw Draco flush more.

“Acutally, you did. But I didn’t say anything because we can’t get that head of yours any bigger, now can we?” He retorted and I put my hands on my hips.

“Mhm” I leaned in closer, my face just inches from his. The Slytherin Common Room froze and everyone just stared at us. “Is that really what happened, Draco?” I said slowly, his name rolling off my tongue. “I thought so” I stepped away.

“Viper, listen,” He grabbed the strap of my tank top and pulled me with him outside the common room. I saw he was about to say something, but I cheekily cut him off. “I’m sorry, I don’t approve of you trying to shove me in a closet and take advantage of me.” I said in my most innocent voice…which caught him off guard.

“Okay Viper, who could possibly take advantage of YOU?” I flinched, thoughts of my parents flashing through my mind. “You’d be surprised…” I answered softly. Before I knew it, Draco’s hand – surprisingly soft and warm – rested itself on my cheek. “You okay?” His voice was also soft, and I had a hard time seeing Draco do this.

“No PDA, kiddies.” I recoiled from Draco. Normally a teacher’s words wouldn’t bother me much – and those would encourage me to do more PDA – but I recognized Professor Johnson’s voice. “Ah, glad you still listen to me Michella.” He smiled, resting his hand on my shoulder. Cold brown eyes locked themselves on my gaze and he smirked.

“I have a new car that I’d like you to take a look at. Tomorrow. I’ve already cleared your assignments for that day.” Without even asking my permission, he walked away, trailing his hand down my arm as he did. Once his hand left my arm – I was too frozen to move away before – I clung to Draco. “Smack me next time.” I mumbled, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

I heard someone clear their throat and I didn’t feel like turning around…Draco’s one arm around my back and the other around my waist was quite comfy. “Viper?” I jumped up and turned around instantly, face to face with Cedric. “Geez you scared me.” I breathed, looking up into his eyes while tilting my head slightly. His anger melted away and I inwardly smirked – I still had control over the guys.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized, but he face hardened when he caught sight of Draco again. Shit. “So what’s up Mr. Hufflepuffdedoodle?” I grinned. I had given him that nickname years ago when everyone started to really see him and he became popular.

“Did I miss something?” He motioned at Draco, who just stood there grinning like a fool. I didn’t understand why he was like that…was it just because of the hug? It couldn’t have… Oh, his hand was probably the thing that grazed my breast as I went to hug him. That had to be it.

“You did, actually. That creeper Professor Johnson –who stalked me at the shop in the muggle world – came over to me and cleared my assignments after school so I could take a look at his new car. IT WAS CREEPY!” I wailed finally, my bottom lip quivering.

Unexpectingly, he swooped down and softly pressed his lips to my own. I have to admit I was not expecting that reaction at all. But it was quick and he pulled away with no signs of regret. “Maybe try to get detention or something? So you don’t have to go to his car.” He suggested and I suddenly missed his lips pressed against mine. Before turning away, he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh that mother fucker-” I giggled as Draco whispered to himself, not knowing I heard him. “Jealous of that ‘mother fucker’?” I mocked. “He got a kiss and all I got was a freaking hug!” Biting my lip, I got on my tipee toes and kissed Draco. His lips were as addicting as Cedric’s – even more so. I lingered there for awhile before slightly pulling away. “I don’t care what you say: you’re my date to the dance. Kay?” I stuck out my tongue before heading back into the common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I can't just come up with Draco and Viper out of nowhere now can I? There has to be a love triangle and/or drama and, after figuring out where this story is going, theres going to be alot of both. =]

Thanks for reading and comment/subscribe if you'd like!