Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 13

Morgan's POV

I couldn't believe it, Nate loved me, he loved me so much.

Before I knew it we were kissing so passionatly, my knees nearly gave in but Nate held me close to his body.

I had always wanted to have someone who loved me for me, and not because I was rich with me "foster parents".

Nate was kissing me so hard, I could tell he had been holding out on me, I could also tell how much he missed me, I missed him so much, I mean I loved him only thing was I thought he didnt like me the same way, I was wrong, I was so wrong, and now Nate is stuck here without his family.

I was going to have to get him out of here, only thing that was going to be hard on me was that I wouldn't be able to go back, I would need to stay to help my people and to make peace with the vampires, this war couldn't go on any longer.

Nate had pushed me against the wall, his tongue was by begging for entrance, I teased him and didn't let him in, but he surprised me and took the one second my guard had gone down, to go in, his tongue was exploring my mouth.

I didn't want to stop, I didn't want to leave him.

All of a sudden I heard a noise from behind me, the door had been opened, I pushed Nate away and looked to who was in the doorway, I saw Tristan standing there surprise, shocked and hurt.

I did have feelings for him, but they weren't and would never be as strong as my feelings for Nate were.

Suddenly Tristan's face turned to anger, he ran to me and dragged me away from Nate, he slammed the door and dragged me away.

I heard Nate shouting my name, I wanted to go back there, I had made my decision and what to do with him, he was going to be with me as my slave, that would be until I could get him out of here.

I was dragged into my own room, when Tristan let go off me, he turned to me and I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Why were you kissing that beast, your forbidden to fall for a vampire, as a werewolf royalty, you should know that"

Tears were falling down my cheek, I didn't care about the laws that were passed down, the only thing I was thinking was my feelings for Nate.

"I dont care" I mumbled.

Tristan looked at me and said "What did you say?"

"I said I don't care!" I shouted, I mean who was he to tell me who I could and couldn't fall in love with.

Tristans face turned to anger once again.

"IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR KINGDOM THEN YOU WILL NEVER SET FOOT NEAR HIM AGAIN!"

He walked out of the room angrily.

I had a bad feeling, so I ran to my parents room, I knocked on the door and hear my mothers voice saying "Come in my dear", she said so sweetly.

I walked in, Tristan wasn't there, so nothing bad had happened to Nate yet, I could still stop anything happening to him.

"Mother, Father, I have made my decision on the vampire", they looked at me surprised.

My mother looked at me and said "What have you decided as the princess?"

I had a feeling they might not allow it, but it was going to be worth a try, "I would like to keep him here, in the palace with me, as my slave, I want him as my personal helper, if it is allowed".

My mother and father both looked at me, they probably hadnt expected this from me, then my father turned to me and said "If that is what you have choose then, let it be, I will have the boy sent to your room, he will sleep with you, we will have a bed put in for him".

I nodded and walked out the room, Nate would be in no harm this way, no one would be able to hurt him without me knowing.

I was going to keep it this way.

I had to go to lessons for the time being, I needed to learn my etiquiette, as well as battle plans, I was needed to learn this so I could be a good ruler that would be able to protect my kingdom and my people, or so I was told.

The lesson finished slower than I had imagined it would.

I rushed out of the room, as quick as I could, I wanted to go see Nate, he should be in my room by now.

I got to my room, just as I was about to open my door, it was opened for me, there inside stood Nate, smiling happily, to be beside me.

I walked in, as soon as I got in, his arms were around my waist and his cold lips were on mine.

His kiss made me dizzy for a werewolf, but with one kiss they always left me wanting more.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy