Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 15

Nate's POV
Life had changed so much for me.
I met Morgan, fell in love with Morgan, had Morgan taken away, found Morgan and made love to Morgan, nothing could top this feelings for Morgan I had.
I had been told, that when a vampire meets his soul mate or in other words a blood mate, the person I am destined to be with my entire life, if was said when you do find him or her, that when you have made love with them, a mark will appear in the middle of both the people's head.
Morgan was fast asleep, I turned to look at her face and saw a bright mark on her face.
She was my destined one, my bood mate, I had finally found the person I could spend my life with.
I got up, hopeing I didnt wake Morgan up in the process, I walked over to the mirror and looked at my forehead to find the same mark on my forehead.
We both had the same feelings for each other.
I looked back at Morgan, to see her eyes open and looking at me lovingly.
I smiled at her and walked back over to her.
I laid down next to her and pulled her in for a loving cuddle, I knew we couldn't stay here forever, we couldn't tell anyone about us yet, if the King and Queen found out, there would be consquences for both of us, as much as I wanted others to know that she can not be touched, she belongs to me, but I had to find it, as much as it hurts, it is for the best...........for now.
I whispered in her ear "We better get up now", she groaned and then said saddly "I don't want to though".
I smiled and kissed her on the cheek "We have to, we don't want someone to come in and find us both naked in the bed with each other".
I could tell we both were thinking about the night we had with each other.
I smiled and then leaned over and grabbed my boxers, I put them on.
I had no other clothes to wear, unless the girl clothes that Morgan had, which I'm thinking won't be my size.
Morgan grabbed the sheet and pulled it around herself, I smiled at her, she blushed a beautiful shade of red.
She went into her closet and grabbed a nice summer dress, jacket and cowboy boots.
She went to the bathroom door, she looked over at me and said "I'm just going to get a shower, I will be right out".
I nodded and then carried on getting dressed in the clothes that were scattered around the room.

Morgan's POV
I ran into the bathroom with my clothes and the bed sheet wrapped around me.
I dropped the sheet and then walked into the shower, the warm water washed over my body, it felt so good upon my skin.
I got out after washing my long black hair.
I grabbed my bra and underwear and put them on, then went to my dress and placed it on.
I had left my shoes and jacket on the bed, I didnt need to be in the bathroom to put them on.
I walked out of the bathroom to find Tristan standing there watching Nate angrily.
"What is he doing here, he should be in the dungeon"
I could sense the anger in the room growing and run inbetween them.
"I made me judgement on Nate, if you have any disagreements, see my parents, they okayed it for me, so calm down".
Tristan sighed and then looked at me and said "You have jobs that need doing Princess"
I knew I had a confused look on my face, but I had a reason for it, Tristan had never before called me PRINCESS, he called me by my name, what had changed.
"Tristan, stop it, stop it now, you know I hate being called Princess".
He walked over to the door and said "It is what you are, you should think about who you are before you decide to socialise with a vampire".
He walked out the room, I don't know what was wrong with Tristan to make him act this way, but I knew I would found out eventually.
As soon as the door closed, Nate's arm was around my waist "You need to be careful around him, he seems to have serious feelings for you" said Nate worried, I turned and placed my lips on his.
"You don't need to worry, I-LOVE-YOU! okay Nate?"
He nodded and then smiled.
I kissed him once more before walking towards the door, " We better get going, I have jobs to deal with".
I walked out the door with Nate closely following me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy !
comment and subscribe!
thanks to all those who have subscribed u r awesome ! =D