Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 16

Mina's POV
Something has gone on with Tristan, I mean usually when I come on to him, he just pushes me away, but now he doesn't even bother to
I don’t care whether he wants or doesn’t want me, I can so easily take advantage of him and his state of mind.
Morgan's POV
Ever since the day Tristan saw me and Nate kissing, everything changed.
He no longer called me by my name, he only called me Princess, I hated the way things were between us.
I love Tristan just as much as Nate, but Nate was different he was special.
My parents have noticed something up between the three of us, all I said was that we were having a small disagreement.
I mean I couldn’t tell them it was because Tristan didn’t think I should be together with Nate, when I love him.
I needed to go talk to him.
I walked to his room, I reached his corridor and saw a happy girl coming out of his room, she saw me and began glaring at me.
I carried on walking to his door, I knocked on his door and heard his voice say “Come in”.
I opened the door and walked in, I know somewhere inside of me that he probably wouldn’t speak to me and would probably ignore me, but I needed to try one way or another.
“Ermmmm......I....need to....errr...talk to .....you, we need to talk.....please”.
I was so scared that he would probable just walk out the room and ignore me, somehow that feeling was right as he got up out of his seat and walked over to me.
He looked down at me , without making eye contact and said “We have nothing to talk about” , before he could exit the room, I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back, I walked to the door and locked it making sure he couldn’t exit the room.
“You may not have anything to say to me but I have something to tell you”, tears were already beginning to fall down my face.
“I’m sorry that I don’t feel the same way about you, I used to love you more than a brother but, I’m not the same Morgan I was when I was a child”.
He moved closer towards me, he face saddened by the tears that wouldn’t stop falling.
He placed his hand on my cheek and began wiping them of.
I moved my face more into his hand.
“I love you Tristan but now I have Nate, you are my best friend, I don’t want to lose you”.
He turned and started to move towards the door and unlocked it, he didn’t exit the room but moved over towards the bed.
“I don’t know what to do anymore, I love you more than you love me, you are the only one I love, how can it be like this?”
I smiled at him “Things change after time, people change, I’m sure you will find someone who loves you and want’s to be with you, as a lover and not a brother”.
I smiled at him and then was about to walk out the door, when I felt a hand turn me round to face Tristan.
I barely realized what had happened when Tristan’s lips were on mine.
I heard a door open and then close.
I couldn’t stop myself, he began to move towards the bed, I had wrapped my arms around his and then I heard him say “I love you so much more than him”.
I opened my eyes.
Tears began falling towards the ground.
“No, I didn't......I didn't want this”, I turned to the door, thinking who was it that was there.
I ran out of the room and back to my own.
Nate was there sat on the bed.
I looked at his face, he looked miserable.
Oh my God! It was Nate.
“Nate, it wasn’t what it looked like” I said hoping he would understand what really happened.
“What was it then......HEY?!”
“I...wasn’t.....I.....didn’t mean to, he kissed me”
He rolled his eyes, “You know if you wanted him more than me maybe you should just go with him, I don’t want to be wasting my love for you”
Unknowingly, tears began betraying me and falling down my face, I didn’t want him to leave me, I loved him more than anyone I had ever met before, he was my first true love, my only true love.
“No, YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!”
He wasn’t even trying to understand me, he seemed to be condemning me before he listened to my side of the story.
Why was this happening to me?
I heard no footsteps following me.
I walked to my father’s office, hoping to find my mother, but found no one.
I walked out to the dining room and found my father.
I looked surprised, “Oh hi father”
He nodded and said “Good afternoon sweetie, what’s wrong, is something the matter?”
“Ermmm, may I go outside to the forest for a walk?”
He nodded, “Don’t go to far”
I smiled and nodded at him, before heading towards the forest, I knew where to go, where I needed to go.
I walked out of the palace and headed towards the palace.
I hoped no one would find out about this.
I ran and gracefully transformed into my wolf self.
I ran, I knew exactly where the home was.
I would most likely be punished for disobeying my father, but this was something I needed to do, for Nate and for myself.
I reached the destination.
Transforming back into my human self, I was wearing a leather outfit, with special designs that showed who I was clearly.
Something whispered in my ear, telling me that I could go no further, there was I special barrier keeping me and any other werewolf out.
I stood there waiting, hoping for someone, anyone to notice me.
Finally after sometime they did, it was little Millie.
She ran up to me and hugged me.
She attempted to pull me inside, but couldn’t pull my any further as there was something keeping me out, she pulled away from me and walked slowly away keeping her face looking at me.
“Sister, you are.........a wolf”
I turned my head, something told me, she hadn’t had a good experience with wolf, she looked so terrified.
Before she ran away, I shouted to her, “I know where your brother is”
She stopped in her tracks and then ran off running, she was never going to forgive me, for being a wolf, I loved her like a sister, but me being a wolf now, has changed everything for me and Millie.
Soon enough Michael (Nate’s dad) came out looking furious.
He looked at me and my clothes.
He looked shocked and furious at the same time, if that is even possible.
“Your a wolf princess, how can that be?”
“I was taken from my mother and father when I was young and given to a human family, that how it can be”, I told him.
He nodded and sighed.
“What are you here for?”
“I came to tell you Nate is alive and I.....I’m going to send him back here, so come to the middle of the forest, I will send him that way”
He looked surprised “Why would you do that?”
“Because I know he needs his home, and I have hurt him in a way I don’t think I can fix”
I knelt down to Millie who was hiding behind Michael.
“I’m sorry for scaring you, I never meant to do that, your like the sister I never had, I love you, I hope you become happier when this war ends, I will make sure of that”
I turned and began to walk away, I then felt a pair of small hands attempt to give me a hug.
I looked round at her and knelt down and hugged her.
“I love you too big sister”
She kissed me on my nose.
“Good Luck”
I nodded and patter her head before turning off running, I jumped and transformed yet again into my wolf form.
Hopefully I had done the right thing, what I had choose before was taking away Nate’s freedom, hopefully I can give it back, and to the other vampire’s that have been taken slaves by wolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy !
Comment and subscribe if u can and if u like the story so far! =D
Sorry I changed this chapter, I thought this might be better than before, comment and tell me wot u think.
Also thanks to all those who have subscribed to my story! =D