Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! chapter 18

Morgan's POV
Things had started going blurry, I woke up and looked around, I was in a human-sized cage.
What the hell -
Flashbacks came back, I was walking through the woods after the practice, and all of a sudden I was knocked out by...............by vampires.
Great, haven't I been kidnapped enough, I looked around searching for a way out, with no luck.
I sighed and sat down, this was going to be a long day.
I fell asleep for a short while before being shook and slapped awake, I opened my eyes, to see a blonde haired boy, he seemed to look around 20 but who knows with a vampire.
"Who the hell are you?" I asked angrily.
He rolled his eyes, "You are in the dungeons of the palace, so you better watch what you say, you might end up dead, princess"
He placed food into the cage, "Eat, may be your last meal" I laughed and walked out.
I looked down at the food, now how was I to know they hadn't poisioned it.
I heard a small voice out of no-where from behind me.
"Excuse me?"
I looked round and saw a small girl, she looked like she hadn't been fed in a while.
I looked down at the food and then at the girl.
"Do you want it?"
"Can I?"
I smiled and nodded.
I passed her the tray as well as I could in my situation.
The girl ate most of it and left some for me.
I looked at her and smiled before saying "You can have it all, you look like you need it more than me"
She smiled a sweet angelic smile "Thank you miss"
I was getting curious as to why she was here, why did they have a small girl down in the dungeons starving.
"What's your name?"
She looked up at me "My name is Emily"
"Well, hi Emily, my name is Morgan"
She looked at me surprised, surprised at finding out my name.
She began stuttering "P...P...Princess Morgan?"
I cringed at my formal name, I looked down and nodded so she could see but not so she could stare into my eyes.
She smiled noticing my uncomfort, "It's nice to meet you princess"
"It's nice to meet you Emily, if I may ask why are you here? "
She looked down saddened, "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, I was just a little bit curious"
She smiled sweetly like she had before.
"Me and my mom were running away, they caught us and and killed my mom, they brought me here"
I saw tears coming down her face and I began to notice them falling down on my face.
I got my hand through the bars and brought them into her cage, which was close to mine and put it on her face.
"Don't worry, I'll protect you, I swear".
She nodded.
A few hours later, a guard came in and unlocked the cage door.
"Your wanted, get out", I wouldn't move, he grabbed my arm and dragged me out.
He pulled me out the dungeons, he finally let go and shoved me into a room.
"Change your clothes, I'll be outside" , he closed the door.
I couldn't get to Emily from here without going out the door, I couldn't leave her behind, she was only a child.
I looked in the only wardrobe there was there, I picked one of the dresses out with shoes.
I put it on and walked outside.
The guard looked at me and then grabbed my arm and dragged me to the ball room.
The door's opened and everyone in the room turned to look at me.
I looked around the room and caught one per eyes I never thought I would see again.
Nate.
He was as surprised as I was to see him, maybe even more.
I looked away from his eyes, still feeling his eyes looking at me and how I had changed.
I walked down the stairs, were a man was waiting.
He looked up at me and gave an evil smirk.
"Everyone may we welcome, Princess Morgan of the werewolves, the one who set things in motion"
"What! What are you talking about?"
"Your the one who set the vampires slaves in the castle free, although not all of us hate you, we still want the rest of the werewolves killed to extinction"
"No, I didn't do it because of that, I want the fighting and the killing to sto-"
Before I could finish my sentence I was hit across the face by the mans hand.
Everyone started cheering at him.
I held my cheek, this isn't what was meant to happen when I made that choice all those years ago, I thought it would settle the fighting.
It had obvisously done nothing, I stood up next to the man.
I wasn't allowed to leave his side, I didn't even know who he was, but defiantly wasn't a good person.
I looked round the room and saw a figure walking towards me.
It was Nate, with a worried expression on his face.
He reached me and looked at the man "Sir, may I have a dance with her?"
He nodded and Nate grabbed my hand, and began spinning and dancing all around the room.
I felt and awkward silence, "I'm glad to see your doing well"
He nodded seeing the tension in the air.
What was going to happen that didn't all those years ago ??

Morgan's dress :http://www.polyvore.com/kidnapped_hot_vamp_story_outfit/set?id=11275064
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it so far, tell me wot u think
comment + subscribe