Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 2

Mystery POV

After all these years we finally found the girl, all I need to do now is take her back to Father.

I have been told the same phropecy since I was born, all it said was that there would be a black haired human girl, as soon as she would be shown the supernatural world, she would become a vampire who will save the vampire royalty from a battle that could kill thousands even millions of lifes, it was the war against the werewolves.

This war had been going on for years before the phropecy, but it had started to get worse now, we needed this girl.

My father showed me a picture of a girl, she had the black hair with blue at the ends of her hair, she was smiling, she looked ......well....... she looked beautiful.

No! I had to focus myself, I couldn't be falling in love, I was already promised to someone, someone I didn't know but.... I couldn't let my father down like my mother had.

Me, Liam and Andrew were told to capture her at any costs, not that it would be hard she was a weak human, like she could even touch any of us. Hello we were vampires!

We got to the place we would be able to see her, we saw her coming out of the school gates waving to her friends, she got something out of her pocket, she began walking, we drove past us, she didn't even flinch when we stopped near her.

She just walked past us and I grabbed her in, she almost got away.

She certainly wasn't like any of the other human girls I had met.

Liam knocked her unconscious as she tried to get out.

I caught her in my arms and Liam said to the driver "We have her, the vampire legend girl, drive".

We got out of there as fast as we could, we couldn't risk being caught by others.

A few minutes later

She was still unconscious when we arrived at the mansion.

Everyone else got out, leaving me having to grab her in bridal style (as people would call it), we walked into the house and Father was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.

"Nate, you got her, well done my son, I am very proud, now take her to her room", I looked at him confused "Her room, why had he done a room for her, she wasn't going to be here long, was she?"I thought to myself.

Father said "Nate, take her to your room, she will sleep with you, she might try to escape and we can't have someone of her class in the dungeon can we?"

I glared at father "Why does she have to go in my room, she can go in one of the maid's room!"

Father put his hand up to head and shook his head, "Boy, this girl is your fiance, she is the one you are to be engaged to".

NO! How could I be engaged to her!

Sure she was hot, but she...she-

"TAKE HER TO YOUR ROOM NOW, NATE!" he calmed down and said "Just do what I am asking for now, just take the girl to your room, before she wakes up".

He walked away, I ran up to my room,s so I was there in like a nano-second, maybe even shorter.

I opened the door and walked in, I put her on the bed, I sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to wake her up.

I watched how she slept, her face looked so serene, then in a second her eyes blinked.

She was waking up!

I moved away from the bed and stood next to the bed, waiting for her to wake up completely.

Morgan's POV

I woke up, my head hurt, like a lot.

I looked around, Where was I ?

I saw a boy standing next to me, he couldn't have been older than me, he looked handsome, black her and blue eyes.

Was he one of the people who kidnapped me? He must be.

I stood up immediatly but suddenly felt faint and went to fall on the floor, I would have hit the floor if the boy hadn't caught me.

I pushed him away, with what strenght I had.

He resisted, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, LET GO OF ME!" I shouted as loud as I could.

He let go of my arm but stood only a inch away from me, I backed away from him, I had to escape I thought.

"I wouldn't even attempt to escape, you won't get far, trust me" he spoke quite obnoxiously, it was like he was reading my mind. He couldn't of, people can't read minds.............unless he was a mind reader.

He laughed suddenly, I glared at him "What do you think your laughing at?"

He looked at me and suddenly stopped laughing "Your thoughts if you must know, I aint a mind reader, this comes naturally for all vampires"

I gasped and then started laughing at him "Yeah right, as if vampires exist".

His smile was washed off his face, "I wouldn't be laughing now, wouldn't want to offend the wrong person", he flashed a smile and I saw 2 long sharp teeth.

I stepped back, but every time I did, he stepped forward, chuckling about how fearful I was.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted.

Someone knocked on the door, it opened and a old man and a young girl walked in, well actually the little girl ran to the boy, he picked her up in his arm, with a warm smile.

"Nate son, I do hope you haven't been scaring our guest, you know how important she is".

The old man walked towards me "Move Away from me, I don't want to hurt you, old man"

I stood in a martial art stance, the boy who I supposed was called Nate and the old man began to laugh.

"Little child, we have no reason to harm you, we have a reason for bringing you here". said the old man.

"Yeah sure, like I would do any favours for people who kidnapped me off the streets" I laughed.

"What is your name child?" said the old man curiously.

"I have no reason to tell you" I looked away.

Then Nate said angryily with the little girl in his arms "you better do as your told, don't want you getting hurt now, do we?"

I glared at both of them, Nate put the girl on the floor, she then walked over to me, she looked so sweet and cuddly, "Big sister, what is your name?" she held up her arms, as if to ask me to pick her up.

I bent down and picked her up with a smile on my face, "Well my name is Morgan, what about you sweetie?" I tapped her nose, she smiled showing her white teeth, "My name is Milly, Big sister Morgan".

She smiled and I put her back on the floor.

The old man smiled flashing his teeth, What was with this family, all I could see were long sharp teeth.

Was the one telling the truth when he said they were vampires?

Everything is too confusing.

I sat back on the bed and put my hands up to my head, little Milly came over to me and said "Big sister Morgan, what's wrong, are you not feeling well, I could go get you a drink if your thirsty"

"A drink, would be good" I looked at the old man "if that is okay please?"

The old man nodded and the girl smiled at me and then skipped out of the room.

"So is anyone going to tell me where I am and Why I'm here?"

I looked at the both of them, the old man looked at Nate and nodded.

"Yes, follow me this way", they walked out of the room, just as we got to the doors, they both stood there frozen, Milley skipped towards with a cup of red liquid.

That wasn't what I thought it was ......was it.

Milly gave me the cup, I looked at it for a while and then asked her calmly "What is it Milly?"

"Why, Blood of course", she smiled.

Had she just said blood?

I looked at them all and then dropped the cup.

They were vampires.

Oh Nooo!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy reading my story!
rate and comment if you can!