Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! chapter 20

Morgan's POV
The last thing I remember was throwing the little wolf girl to get some help.

Hopefully I hadn't ended her life, trying to send her off to get help, to see if there was anyone, anyone at all that could help the werewolf race, while I was trapped in this place.

The only good part of being in the vampire den, is that I get to be close to the one I love, whether or not he still feels the same way about me or not.

I could hear sound and felt a certain warmth in my hand.

I opened my eyes, and looked around the room, making certain not to make any sudden movements, that might wake the person holding my hand.

I looked at there face and saw the culprit, Nate.

He looked fast asleep whether he was or not I couldn't tell for sure.

I took my hand out of his and looked at his serene face.

I had missed seeing him, missed the feeling of his lips on mine, the way one touch from him could send me to the floor.

I brought my hand to his cheek and brushed my fingers against it, keeping it there.

Tears suddenly started coming, what was wrong with me.

I kept having urges to either cry or just shout at someone for no reason.

Along with the fact I wasn't exactly in top condition, since I left the palace, I felt sick at the foods I used to love, I had weird type of food urges and...............................Oh No it can't be THAT?!

My hands were brought to my stomach, from everything I had said to myself, it sounded like those syptoms that pregnant women get.
It can't be?!

Suddenly an urge to throw up, I looked for the toilet found it and ran to it, just barely making it there.

Throwing up, Nate was probably now awake, a sensed his presence behind me.
I finally stopped throwing up and sat down, leaning against the wall and rubbing my hand on my face.

Nate knelt down to me, and brought his hand to my cheek, wiping of the tears that had seemed to fall down on my face.

I smiled at him "You probably going to hate me after what I have to say"
He moved my hands from my face and cupped my face, "What's wrong?"
"I........I think......I'm.....pregnant"

His hand fell to his side and he sat down.

"W...Why would I hate you?"
"Because......it's your baby"
He shook his head, "No no it can't possibly, I mean I'm sure you and Trist-"
I covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence, "I never loved him in that way, I told you that, I loved......I love you with all my heart, nothing can change that"
He looked surprised and soon a smile, a smile I loved so much was brought to his face.
He pulled me into a hug, I was about to ask him, his own feelings, but they were pretty much proved when he pulled me into a kiss soon after.

"I love you too Morgan, when I left, I felt like I left my heart with you"
I giggled, he looked at me, questioning my laugh.

"I thought it was only like that for me, obviously I was wrong"
We both smiled at each other.

Soon after we were in a passionate kiss, that only god can tell for how long.

I didn't care, because the only thing that truly mattered to me, was that me and Nate were back together, and a new little being had brought that to us, to us both.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 20 finally
sorry it took so long, i've had college assignments and all that
hope u like it
enjoy
comment if u cud i wanna get ppl's opinion on it hehe =D