Kidnapped by a Hot Vampire! what ?!

Kidnapped by a Hot Vamp! WHAT?! Chapter 5

Morgan's POV

It's been a week since I was kidnapped and brought here (against my will), I have started to enjoy spending my time here, although I miss my family and friends back home, I'm starting to think that maybe with my staying here I could do much more good than back home.

The only thing that is going to change about is that I will no longer have my humanity.

Arghhhh! I don't know what to do anymore, before I was so set on refusing becoming a vampire and all that went all with it, but now..........I'm starting to think differently.

I have been to Micheal (Nate's dad) and spoke to him about it, he said that the change is going to have to happen in another 2 to 3 weeks, whether I want to or not.

I don't know by the end of those 3 weeks, I won't refuse it as much as I had before.

Oh yeah and something strange has been happening recently, Nate is all of a sudden being so kind and warm to me, I mean when I first met him, he was such an Asshole along with his friends that helped bring me here, but now, I have a feeling like..... well....... like I want to get to know him more.I don't have the guts to ask him, I mean I'm pretty sure he knows about me, but I really have the urge to know everything about him, his whole life.

Do you think that means I.......I......I like him?

No, it can't be, Nate probably doesn't even like me. Or could he?

Well I sure as hell don't know.

Have I mentioned, Milly's birthday is coming up soon , she will be 8 years old, Milly is so sweet, whenever I looked down she was the first to notice, she was always so straight-forward in asking what was wrong with me. She was like the little sister I never had. I sure as hell loved her like my own sister.

I got out of bed after lying there for a while, I looked over to my right to see that Nate was still asleep as well.

I got up as carefully as possible, trying very hard not to wake him up, it didn't work, just as I was trying to put my feet on the ground, I turned to see, his eyes were open watching me, I stared at me with such loving eyes, a gentle smile appeared on his face.

He looked so hot, with his blue eyes and black hair, he looked completely different to Milly. Why I don't know.

I never dared to ask, seeing as I don't see his mother or her mother, I'm guessing she either left them or died.

I didn't want to bring up any bad memories for them, so I let that subject go to the back of my mind.

"Where you going ?" asked Nate curiously.

I saw his arm sliding under the covers, then his arm went around my waist and he pulled me back, I screamed girly.

"HEY! What are you doing?"

"Well, I wanted to sleep a little while longer, with you here", his face started to go red when he said that, was this one of those signs that was telling me that he liked me like I liked him.

Or was I just misunderstanding.

I got up the courage and asked him "Nate.....could I ask you something......private?"

I couldn't look into his eyes, I too embarassed to.

"Of course, ask me anything Morgan", he wasn't as red as before, but still had his pink cheeks, "Well... do ....you well ....l .. l .....like me?"

I looked at him, he was going back to red.

As he wasn't answering me, he was either to embarassed or he wasn't answering because he didn't want to humilate me.

I answered quickly "I mean, it's okay if you don't I was .....just curious"

A single tear came out of my eye.

In one single nano-secong the tear was gone, I looked at Nate, and there was my fallen tear on his finger, he brought the tear to his mouth and licked it.

I could feel myself becoming red, by now I was probably as red as a tomato.

I looked away from him, too embarassed to stay with our eyes looking at one another.

I felt him move my face back to his eyes, but I still looked down so he brought a finger under my chin and pulled it so I was looking at him.

He smiled the gentle smile, that I loved.

"Morgan, I love you".

I was too surprised and I'm sure it showed on my face, like alot.

"Morgan, how do you feel about me?"

I pushed him down, he feel onto his back, I leaned down to his face and kissed him.Yeah that's right I kissed him.

I pulled away and leaned my head on his shoulder "I love you too Nate"

His arms pulled in around me, and held me close to him.

We finally had told each other our feelings. I mean we may not have known each other that long, but I know for sure that I was 100% in love with Nate Black.

Now after all this time, for once in my life I knew something I wanted.

I wanted to become a vampire, so I could spend my whole life with him, Never getting old, staying young and in love.

Nate's POV

I couldn't believe what happened, she actually asked me how I felt. FINALLY!

I had been wanting to tell her for so long, it was starting to kill me, I didn't want to destroy what friendship we had.

She loved me though, the way I love her.

We layed on the bed for a while, hugging each other and the occasional kiss, she certainly was a good kisser.

We were just starting to have a long passionate kiss when, my little sister knocked on the door, we pulled away from each other, fixing our hair and our clothes, before she walked in, like she hadn't destroyed the mood there was between me and Morgan then.

She walked over to Morgan happily, she waited for Morgan to pull her upon her lap, she eventually did, she sat there for a while talking to Morgan, like I wasn't even in the same room.

Then I heard Milly say something like "Come on Big sister, you can come have a tea party with me and my teddies" she walked out and began pulling Morgan with her, until Morgan stopped and told her "I will be right with you, I just want to get changed okay, hun?" she smiled at her, Milly nodded and skipped out the room.

Morgan went into the bathroom, to get changed, I layed back down, I was still a little tired, I began to fall asleep until I heard someone come out of the bathroom, walk over to me, and give me a deep kiss.

I opened my eyes and saw Morgan, she pulled away and said "I'll meet you in the cottage at lunch-time to finish off were we left off".

She smiled and walked out the room wearing, some black skinny jeans, converse trainers, a white top and a waist coat, it all showed off her curves.

She looked so majorly hot, I wanted to pull her back to me, but I knew we were meetingat lunch anyway, so I held my urges back as she walked out the room and carried on to Milly's room.

Milly's POV

It was going to be my birthday soon, ooohhhh I can't wait, I will have Daddy, Big Brother and Big sister Morgan there.

I really liked Big sister, she was so nice and kind to, not like my mum, who left me alone in this big place, I mean I had Big Brother and Daddy but they were always to busy working to play with me, plus they were into playing girly games, like Morgan is.

I heard from Daddy that, soon she would be just like us, she was going to save us from those big scary wolves.

I remembered seeing them once,I was friends with one of them, her name was Kayla, she was so nice, until a big black came, he started shouting a Kayla, she looked so scared, then he started shouting at me, I couldn't understand him properly but I did realise he didn't like me, Daddy came a few minutes after that and scared the wolf and Kayla off, I never saw her again.

I missed her, until Morgan came her. She loves me.

She told me she loved me just like I was her sister.

That means I'm special.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy !
rate and comment if u can =D