Without You, I'm Just Me

Our Love's The Perfect Crime

I couldn’t believe my eyes, I thought I must have been imagining it. But sure enough, there was Patrick sitting in his car out the front of Logan’s house. “P-Patrick?” I managed to choke out.

He looked at me and blushed. I ran towards the car as he jumped out of the drivers seat. As soon as I reached him, he pulled me into a tight hug, both of us crying. We both began laughing. “You have to promise me you’ll never leave me again Patrick, never.” he laughed. “Only if you can promise me the same thing.” I laughed and nodded. “Is it alright if I come over now? We have a lot to catch up on.” Patrick led me to his car smiling the entire time.

“You know I freaked out when I saw you up there with him? I straight away felt sick and thought ‘oh crap, I’m too late.’ I must admit it was a little weird that you guys were screaming at each other a few seconds later. And I thought you weren’t into him like that.”

I sighed and leant against Patrick’s shoulder. “I’m not, it just felt good to know that he wanted me.” I blushed.

Patrick smiled, then frowned. “Why did you guys start yelling?”

I sat up to face Patrick. “You really wanna know?” He nodded. “Are you sure?”

He sighed. “Just tell me Angie.”

I sighed in return. “Ok, but don’t blame me if you think I’m weird after I tell you. When we were making out, he rubbed my leg like this.” I grabbed Patrick’s hand and ran it up my thigh, he blushed profusely, but I ignored it. “I have to admit, it did kinda turn me on, so I moaned. Except, instead of moaning his name I said ‘Ohh, Patrick’” I put on my best sexy voice then giggled. Patrick blushed even more. “You called my name instead of his? Why did you do that, I mean we’ve never…”he trailed off, and I could feel his hand shaking and sweating on my upper thigh. I blushed, realising how nervous he felt. “I-I was imagining what it would be like if I made out with you, rather than Logan. I mean, he’s so rough and insistent, he was never considerate of how he made me feel.” I blushed in unison with Patrick. We suddenly had an awkward silence, and I thought of what to say. I realised Patrick was leaning in towards me, and felt butterflies in my stomach. This was the moment I’d been waiting for the entire time we’d been together, except this time nothing would ruin it. I leant into him, waiting for his lips to reach mine. He reach his hand out and stroked my hair, then pulled away. I looked at him puzzled, as he smiled. “Got it.” He showed me the leaf in his hand. I let out my breath and laughed.

*~Patrick’s POV~*
Being able to talk freely with Angie again felt amazing, I’d missed it more than I ever thought I had. I had to admit, I was hoping that once we were back together we’d have a deeper relationship. I guess it was my fault, I was far too nervous to take any risks tonight, I was just grateful enough to have Angie back. I realised my hand was still on her upper thigh and started sweating again. I looked down at my hand, she’d pushed her skirt up so far that my fingers could feel the lace on the bottom of her panties. I blushed at my thoughts and Angie smiled. God I loved her smile, it was amazing. I decided that I might as well take the risk. I ran my hand down her cheek, causing her to blush. “You look so beautiful tonight Angie.”

*~Angie’s POV~*
I loved the way Patrick touched my skin, his touch was so gentle and caring. I found myself inching closer to him, I couldn’t take the tension and awkwardness anymore, I had to tell him how I felt. “Patrick..” I whispered as I moved closer and closer. He put his hand behind my back, and pulled me towards him. We both smiled as Patrick slowly leant in and pressed his lips to mine. It felt incredible, and I could feel all my regret and anxiety from tonight fade away. I pulled myself closer, as Patrick ran his hand up my back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and moved in so close that nothing was dividing us. I was a little surprised when Patrick gently pushed me onto the bed, I realised that we were actually going to make out. He ran one hand through my hair and the other across my back. Unlike Logan, his kisses remained gentle and only slightly insistent. I could feel his hand fumbling at the edge of my shirt, as if he was going to put his hand on my bare back but was too nervous. I giggled at his gentlemanliness and awkwardness, I could tell he’d never done this before. I wanted him to feel comfortable with me so I paused and slowly took the shirt off. I saw him blush bright red at the sight of me in only my bra. I kissed him gently on the cheek and pulled him into a tight hug. “Are you ok?” I asked him. I felt him nod as he leant his head on my shoulder. “I guess you can tell I’ve never done this before huh?” I smiled reassuringly. “Its ok, I mean I’d never made out with someone before tonight anyway. But Patrick?”

He looked at me. “ What is it?”
I smiled. “Its ok if you touch me, you don’t have to wait for my permission or something. I just want you to feel comfortable.”

He smiled at me. “I love you Angie.” He pulled me towards him and kissed me gently, while he slowly ran his hand across my bare back. I let out a low moan, causing Patrick to giggle. He pulled my right thigh up towards his hip, and carefully caressed it. I loved the way Patrick made me feel as if nothing in the world mattered as much as this moment, me being with him.
We were so intertwined that we didn’t hear the door open. “Would you guys-Oh..” We both sprung apart at the sound of Patrick mom’s voice and pushed away from each other. Unfortunately, I didn’t register that Patrick only had a single bed and rolled off the edge. Patrick leant over to grab my wrist, but I fell to the floor, landing on a gaming controller. I groaned and held the aching part of my side. Patrick’s mom stood in the doorway blushing at the scene in front of her. “I-I’ll come back later..” she mumbled as she swiftly walked out of the room. Patrick quickly moved off the bed and reached out his hand to pull me off the floor. “Thanks” I mumbled as I felt my face turn red. I turned to look at Patrick’s clock. It read 11.11 pm. Quickly I made as wish before turning back to Patrick. “Shit, it’s late. Umm, I better go cause I’ve got school tomorrow and my mom is probably freaking out right now.” I kissed him on the cheek awkwardly, and grabbed my jacket and shirt off the bed, rushing out the door. I knew Patrick would instantly feel guilty about my sudden departure, and I couldn’t help but feel like I should have made a better exit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Final posting for today so enjoy. I won't be posting this many chapters at once again, mostly because there isn't that many chapters in this fanfction
|----------Original Author's Notes----------|
So here is the conclusion to my last chapter where Angie and Patrick finally found each other again. Read, rate, enjoy. Thnks to the All-American Rejects for their amazing song I Wanna and 11.11pm for the inspiration of this chapter.