Status: Suspended pending Imagination to finish

The Married Life

Chapter Fourteen: Sacrifices and Disturbance

“Itachi!” Mikoto gasped, one trembling hand had flown to her mouth while the other lay limp at her side. To her horror Itachi had yet to move, still buried to the hilt inside Sasuke, while the younger watched her with sleepy, half lidded eyes.

“Okaasan?” He mumbled.

There was a rustle of clothing as her eldest son shifted, dropping Sasuke’s leg from his shoulder while he set his hand on the younger boy’s hip, pulling out. Mikoto looked away in embarrassment and disgust, as Itachi’s cock slipped limply from Sasuke’s hole with a wet sucking sound and a groan from the younger. “Mm, Niisan.”

The taller boy set his brother down softly, giving him a gentle but lingering kiss, gathering his shorts and shoes together before setting to the task of making Sasuke presentable.

“I was wondering how long it would take before you came along.” Itachi murmured coldly, a small arrogant smirk twisting at the corner of his lips. He kneeled on the chilly stone, nudging Sasuke’s foot to get the younger boy to step into his underwear and shorts, first one leg then the other, before sliding the clothing upwards.

Thunder rolled overhead, followed quickly by the pattering of rain and the groans of a displeased crowd in the town square. A mass exodus passed the entrance to the alley, either ignoring their presence or oblivious to the rising tension between the occupants. Mikoto cleared her throat, hoping her tone didn’t crack too much as she spoke again. “You’re coming with me back to Konoha, tonight.” She informed, leaving no room for discussion, or at least trying to anyway.

“It’s raining, I’m not taking Sasuke out in the rain all night.” Itachi replied sternly, sliding his pants up his thighs, closing first the button then the zipper. His younger brother sighed, leaning heavily against his hips, his thin arms wrapped loosely around him.

“I’m not giving you a choice.” The elder woman barked, much more definite then she had been before. A sudden anger pooled low in her belly, fueled by grief, revulsion, and pain. “You are both going to get your things and come with us tonight.”

“Us?” Itachi questioned, one eyebrow raised in a spiteful look. “The Hokage made you bring a team? Well, he seems very trusting of you.” He finished sarcastically, threading his fingers into Sasuke’s hair, receiving a bedazzled look from the smaller boy.

Mikoto closed her eyes unable to watch the sight in front of her. Sasuke was so little compared to Itachi, so slender and small, and almost girlish, and it broke her heart to know that he’d been manipulated into this inappropriate relationship with his brother, his adoration and willingness to please twisted into something as horrendous as incest. She bit her lip, furious at Itachi’s audacity.

The swarm of people at their back was slowly dieing down, leaving behind a few stragglers in its wake. Decorations were torn and wet, hanging limply from the shop windows as the pitter-patter of rain became stronger, into an all out down pour. Shady gray clouds overhead cast darkness around the dimly lit alley, creating odd shadows in the corners. There was a flash of lightning and the gloom was cut revealing now three figures opposite Itachi and Sasuke, instead of just one.

“We have to go get our things then.” Itachi murmured, voice rising just above the rain. Acknowledging his momentary defeat upon seeing the other shinobi. He lifted Sasuke into his arms, the younger boy curling around his torso, burying his face in his neck and shoulder with a soft, content sigh.

Their mother nodded to the two men next to her, one with darker hair and a solid build, while the other was slighter with a shock of sliver hair and mismatched eyes. Itachi stopped next to the trio giving the smallest man a threatening glare studying his left eye warily. He’d seen this guy before, there was no mistaking who he was with that eye: Hatake Kakashi.

Itachi snorted, walking past the elder male and out into the drenched street. “Niisan,” Came the muffed voice at his throat. “It’s cold, can we hurry up and get inside?”

“Hai, Sasuke.” He replied, kissing one rain dampened cheek.

“Does Okaasan want us to go home?” The younger asked, blinking wide black eyes at his brother, his arms hanging loosely around his neck.

“Yes, I’ll find someway out of it.” Itachi grumbled, not looking to see if he was being followed. He could feel three sets of eyes boring into his back anyway.

“But,” Sasuke started, his voice a mass of shaky longing. “I want to go home.”

Itachi paused for a moment; letting the statement sink in. “You want to go home?” He mumbled softly, voice low. Mikoto stopped behind them giving the boys a suspicious glance.

Sasuke grew timid, burying his face in the taller boy’s shoulder. “Not without Niisan.” He whispered against the warm heat of his elder brother’s shoulder. “I don’t want to go anywhere without you.” He sighed, the corners of his plush lips curling into a sweet smile. Itachi hugged the small body closer, his own mouth twitching at the corners.

“That’s fine, we’ll go home for a while.” He replied, patting Sasuke’s bum affectionately.

“Thank you.” The younger boy murmured, kissing his brother’s neck, nipping the sensitive skin with his teeth.

Itachi let out a breathy sigh, closing his eyes and enjoying the wet working of Sasuke’s mouth on his throat. The suckling wasn’t hard, but featherlike, barely leaving a small pink mark behind as the younger boy clung to him. The mouth backed off for a moment as Sasuke checked his mark, chewing his lip in thought at the barely there spot.

“Niisan?” He asked.

“Hmm?” Itachi replied, keeping his tone neutral and even, making sure not to alert his mother and her cohorts to their post orgasm petting.

“Can I leave put my mark on you too?” Sasuke asked eagerly, his fingers tugging a few strands of Itachi’s hair. “You know like the one you put on my leg?”

“That’s fine.” The elder replied, recalling the now red bruise on the inside of Sasuke’s thigh. It was one of the only marks he’d ever left that had stayed for more than two days, and now that their mother knew what really went on behind closed doors, there really was no reason to not have a hickey now and then because eventually Konoha was going to hear about how it really got there.

Sasuke instantly attached himself to Itachi’s neck, his kisses becoming nips, and the wet movements of his lapping tongue became suckles. The elder sighed again, fluttering his eyes lids, not liking the way the fat drops of rain clung to his dark lashes.

Itachi had to wonder though, how would things turn out in the end? He knew once they returned home he’d be stuffed into prison. That is, unless his family and the rest of the village was convinced he didn’t commit any crimes and he was just being a moody teen needing to ’find himself’ or some other odd excuse for runaways. He made sure to file that topic away for better analysis later, right now he should enjoy himself.

---------------

The store window came into view a short while later, yellow light spilling out of the glass and illuminating parts of the sidewalk. Mrs. Natsuki was peering through the open blinds restlessly, twisting her apron in her hands. As soon as Itachi had come into view she threw open the door and came rushing out enveloping the Uchiha heirs in a bone crushing hug.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re both safe! I was worried sick about you, I didn’t know what happened, for I all I knew you could have been kidnapped!” She shrieked into Itachi’s ears, beaming as she lifted Sasuke in her arms holding him close. The eldest boy cocked his eyebrow in question, thinking it best to remain silent through the lecture they were about to receive.

“Excuse me,” He heard his mother say from behind him, sounding polite and amiable smiled benevolently, the emotion stopping at her lips. “I guess you’re the one my boys have been staying with?”

Mrs. Natsuki blinked casting a bewildered look across her features. The rain plastered the graying hair at her temples to her face, making the strands appear darker than they really were.

“Well,” She paused, eyeing Mikoto warily. “Yes, and I’m assuming you’re their mother?” The question sounded much harsher than Itachi had expected. The elder woman seemed at the very least irked with her, it probably seemed as though she’d abandoned her sons and now was playing the grief-stricken mother to win the over the pity party.

“Yes,” Mikoto replied, unfazed at the obvious suspicion written across Mrs. Natsuki’s face. “Itachi and Sasuke ran away from home quite a while ago, we’ve been having such trouble trying to bring them back.”

“Itachi is this true?” She asked, giving Itachi a stern look.

“Hai.” No use in hiding anything now, there was no point.

“I believe we should go inside to discuss this matter fully.” The elder replied solemnly, gesturing to the rain with one hand, Sasuke curled in her opposite arm. Mikoto nodded, her own hand hesitating as she moved beside Itachi touching his shoulder and urging him inside.

He flickered an impassive glance in her direction, otherwise ignoring her presence.

Once within the cooler, air-conditioned atmosphere sent chills down it’s drenched occupants’ spines. Sasuke was shuddering the most, his teeth chattering together as he wiggled to get down, rushing towards Itachi the moment his feet touched the floor, reaching his arms out to be picked up.

“Niisan,” He said softly. “Can we take a bath? I’m really tired and I want to go to sleep quick.”

“Hai.” Itachi replied, holding Sasuke close again and making his way towards the stairs, ignoring the one warm, and three curious looks directed at his back.

Near panic, Mikoto struggled for a reason to keep Itachi away from his younger brother coming up with a rather lame excuse. “Sasuke, we don’t have time for a bath.” She said, arms feeling heavy at her sides, knees feeling like jelly. “We need to head back to Konoha tonight.”

“Konoha?” Mrs. Natsuki asked incredulously, turning towards Itachi. “You’re from the hidden village and you never told me?”

“There was no need too.”

“This is why we haven’t been able to find him anywhere.” Mikoto explained. Her hands -now feeling somewhat mobile- were held in front of her palms up like an offering. “Itachi is an ANBU captain, and a very skilled shinobi, it must have been easy for him to avoid us.”

“Sh-Shinobi?” She stuttered, brows shooting up into her hairline. “Well, I never expected that.” She near mumbled, shuffling towards the backrooms. “Wait just a moment, and I’ll get us all some towels, we need them.”

Still looking stunned, Mrs. Natsuki wandered into the laundry room and gathered fresh towels up from the basket. Each fluffy white cloth was handed out accordingly, and began sucking up moisture as their holders dried themselves off. Kakashi toweled his hair first, only dabbing his mask, before wiping himself down. Mikoto and Mrs. Natsuki did much the same, trying to dry their longer locks before smoothing the frizzing strands into order.

“Now,” Mrs. Natsuki spoke up once she deemed her ‘guests’ mopped up enough. “What’s this about going back to Konoha tonight?”

Mikoto cleared her throat, removing her jounin vest and setting it on a hook near the door. “Well, I want to get back as soon as possible for…family related reasons.”

Giving a rather stern look the elder woman pursed her lips. “I don’t think you should take the boys out in weather like this. I don’t know what kind of training and what not Itachi has had, but I won’t stand for a boy of his age running around in the rain at this time of night.”

“Well, I assure you he’s capable enough to handle it.” Mikoto replied insistently.

“And what of Sasuke?”

Both the women shot the youngest boy a calculating glance, their eyes shining with such similar expressions of worry as he shivered in the doorway clutching to Itachi’s shoulders, his teeth chattering noisily.

“It would be better to stay tonight Uchiha-san,” Kakashi suggested politely. “We can just find an inn and wait until morning to leave.”

Mrs. Natsuki waved a hand in the air. “Nonsense, you’ll all be staying here tonight.”

“Oh, no we couldn’t.” Mikoto objected. “It’s too much troubled, we’ve already made a mess of your shop.”

“It’s fine, really, besides I’m sure you’ll have a lot to catch up on with Itachi and Sasuke.”

The youngest female fought off a wince at that. She really would rather if she didn’t know what happened while her boys were gone, because apparently Hana’s words were the honest truth, and that meant trouble for them all. It was bad enough Itachi was more than likely going to prison for a very long time; she didn’t need more allegations to add to his criminal record. Murder was enough; child molestation was something she would rather not have him charged for.

Guilt was eating at the pit of her stomach, she wanted to tell to get rid of the feeling but she wouldn’t, because he was her son, and no matter what he did in his life she would always love him. That was what being a mother was about, standing beside your children and guiding them through tough times, this was just another bump in the road, a rather large one, but one nonetheless.

What about Sasuke though? He was her son too, and if she wanted to keep her children safe she’d have to protect him as well, and that meant keeping him away from the abuse of his elder brother. Then again if she pressed charges against Itachi she’d be subjecting him to incarceration. This was one very complex and delicate situation; she’d have to play her cards right to keep both of them out of harm’s way. She grinned, her inner worrying barely being portrayed in her features.

“Thank you. You really don’t know how much this means to me.” Mikoto replied softly.

“It’s nothing, I know that if my children had gone missing I would have been exactly the same.” Mrs. Natsuki smiled warmly, her attitude taking a complete turnabout since the beginning of their meeting. “You’re very brave to come this far to get them.”

“Well, they’re my sons, I’ll love and protect them no matter what happens.” She spared the door a quick glance, only to find it empty.

“Those are very brilliant words to say, but when the times become the hardest and it seems like the world is against them, will you be able to stick with your ideas or, take those of someone else?” There was a sad gentle smile gracing her aged features, the soft wrinkles around her eyes and lips curving together.

Finding herself unable to answer Mikoto bowed. “Thank you, again.”

“It was no problem really. Now, you go on upstairs and I’ll get you a bedroll.” The elder responded. “Itachi and Sasuke’s room is the first on the left. Now, for you two…”

Nodding the Uchiha made her way up the stairs, listening as the last bits of conversation faded into her ears. She was tempted to just open the boys’ door, it wouldn't really matter what she saw after the bit in the alleyway, she shuddered knocking twice, a faint grunt her reply.

Turning the brass knob she pushed open the solid wooden door with a creak. “The woman downstairs said I would be staying here.” She said, feeling stupid at her explanation, she was their mother; she shouldn‘t have to give a reason for being there.

“Will you be staying in bed with us?” Sasuke asked, face still as innocent as ever. He was standing on the bed, Itachi near him packing what seemed to be the rest of their belongings.

“Umm, no.” It felt weird finally talking to her youngest son, it was almost as though nothing had changed, like this whole molestation thing didn’t affect him. Perhaps it didn’t even seem wrong to him…

“Oh,” He plopped down onto the bed, yawing cutely, his hair still damp from the rain, it seemed as though the boy‘s had went without their bath. “Oyasuminasai, Okaasan, have good dreams.”

Mikoto smiled, resisting the urge to kiss his smooth cheek goodnight. “Hai, you too.” There was a knock followed by the groaning mattress as Itachi climbed between the sheets wrapping Sasuke in his arms. Mrs. Natsuki bid goodnight to the tenants, handing over Mikoto’s bedroll. “Thank you.” She said again, receiving a small smile in return.

------------------------------------------------------------------

She awoke to the shifting of bed sheets, warm cotton sliding over warmer skin, and breathy sighs. There were faint suckling sounds and wet smacks as whom she guessed to be Itachi raised on his hands and knees above the laying figure. With another wet smack and a groan, they parted letting out panted breaths.

“No, Sasuke, not now.” Itachi hissed, his hips seeming to jerk a little under the blankets.

There was another displeased sound as Sasuke threw his paler arms around his brother’s bare back. “But, Niisan, I want to!” He protested, short fingernails scratching against slightly darker skin, leaving red trails. The room was silent, very early morning moonlight dusting across the floor where Mikoto laid, feeling partially disturbed and embarrassed for waking up now of all times.

“Sasuke, what did I say before?” Itachi asked firmly.

There was another bout of shifting, Sasuke sitting up with Itachi straddling his lower thighs. The younger boy tugged his shirt over his head, sending the dark blue material fluttering to the floor. “I know what you said, but please?”

The elder boy let out a grunt of disapproval as Sasuke grabbed his larger hand, skirting the callused palm over snowy skin, guiding it around his smaller chest until the fingers were working on their own. “Please, just touch me, Niisan.” He begged, starting to fall back against the pillows again.

“I was touching you before.” Itachi retorted in a low murmur, lips brushing a slender white neck.

Mikoto was urgently trying to force her vigilant body back to sleep to pretend this event wasn’t happening with the knowledge of her in the room. It was better just thinking that after being caught once Itachi wouldn’t do it again for fear of reprimand, yet when did Itachi ever fear a scolding? It was pointless to think she could make her arrogant and selfish son stop what he was doing without him actually wanting to stop. But, was it really just his crime anymore? After all Sasuke was asking, no, begging to be touched.

“Oh…” The soft moan was light, higher pitched and definitely Sasuke’s.

“Shh,” Itachi hushed, kissing his younger brother soundly. “You need to not make so much noise.” There were hands disappearing out of sight going beneath the sheets and the shrap arch of Sasuke’s back, his whimpers being swallowed up by Itachi’s mouth covering his.

Mikoto was feeling slightly sick to her stomach, but unwilling to show her awareness. There was a squeak of rather old, but still sturdy mattress springs, the headboard jumping against the wall slightly. Both of them were breathing harshly through their noses, the only sounds in the room.

There were teeth clacking as the frantic pleasure spiked suddenly, leaving the male Uchihas slithering against each other, fingers exploring heated skin, drawing out as many nonverbal reactions as possible; a sharp intake of breath, an arching back, tilting hips, anything that could be taken as ’yes’, ’please’, and ’more’.

The worst part about this room, Mikoto decided, was that it was on the front most corner with two windows. One window was near her while the other, on the side, was nearest to the boys, which sent an orangish glow from the street lamp outside onto the writhing mass of sheets upon the bed. It gave her a rather distinct shadow to go by.

“Ah…Ah…Nii-” The rest of Sasuke’s cry muffled, as Itachi closed his mouth upon the swollen one opposite his, both of them reaching orgasm by their sibling’s hand, first the younger, than the older, who let out a soft indistinct grunt. A series of wet noises followed as Itachi leaned over the bedside, snatching up the discarded t-shirt, while Sasuke shifted his legs apart, knees raised and spread wide lazily, kissing his brother’s neck, cheeks and forehead.

“I spoil you.” Was whispered, a soft sigh and the youngest boy’s pleased murmur tagging along.

Mikoto bit the inside of her cheek, wincing with the pain.

This was so much more difficult than she’d previously thought…

When the breathing of both boys evened out, she sighed.

“I’m in over my head.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Crap chapter, and I made you wait too. I really wanted this to be like a good chapter that showed even more problems, but I feel it ended up like a retarded soap opera…*Sweat drop*

I know, I know, it took like 15 days for this chapter to come out, but you wouldn’t believe what kind of trouble I’m going through at this point. There are so many critical decisions to make right now so I can get up to my desired ending that I find it hard to put down what I really want to happen in the correct words. The ending I believe will be much easier to write so be patient, we’re not out of the woods yet!

~SS