I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 4

What I did with Shannon last night was something I don't think either of my brothers would approve of. But God it was awesome. I've been waiting for that since I understood what sex was!

I turn over and see Shan still sleeping. I started admiring his features.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He mumbles.

I smile and kiss his lips softly. He puts his arms around me to pull me closer. I giggle as we kiss again. It would've gone farther if this didn't happen.

My door opened and Matt came in.
"Nic, wake-- HOLY SHIT!!!"

Both Shannon and I jumped and stared at Matt in horror, while covering ourselves up. Then Jeff came in after hearing Matt yell.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!! THAT'S OUR SISTER!!" Jeff yelled

"I...she...we..." Shannon tried to explain while tears formed in my eyes.

"SHUT UP!!" Matt yelled. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS NICOLE?!?"

I knew they were mad because they used my full name. The tears started flowing and I couldn't explain myself.

"SHANNON GET OUT!!" Jefff yelled looking pissed.

Shannon took his clothes and covered himself then left my room. Jeff went to escort him out while Matt stayed at my door looking pissed.

"Why Nicole?" Is all he said. It wasn't calm but stern.

"I don't know..." I whisper dropping my head.

"I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM, BUT GOD DAMN IT!! YOU HAD TO SEDUCE HIM!!" Matt yelled.

"I DIDN'T...he just kinda saw me topless." I mutter the rest but unfortunately he heard me.

"WAS HE IN HERE WHILE YOU WERE CHANGING?!?" I nod slowly to ashamed to talk. "YOU WHORE!!"

My head shot up at that statement and all my anger shot up at once and I wrapped the blanket around me and stood up.
"I AM NOT A WHORE!! IT WAS ONLY WITH SHANNON!!!"

"HE PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU!!"

My face fell then I plopped back onto my bed. Matt's expression chaanged when he saw how much that hurt me.

"Nic, you know I didn't mean that." He said softly.

"Get out." I mumble.

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME, GET OUT!!!"

Matt sighed and left myroom. I slowly got up and changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a TDG t-shirt and then I start putting some clothes into a duffel bag. I put on some shoes and hop out of my window. I had my phone, laptop, and my car keys with me. I get in my car and go to the one place I'll know where I'll be safe....for a while anyway...