I Fell for the Prince of Punk

Chapter 8

Matt has taken me away from Shannon right after I fainted. He cut off my cellphone, and has taken my laptop away.

'No email, no phone!' Is exactly what he yelled at me.

Now he drags me to every Raw show so he can keep an eye on me. I feel like a prisoner and the only people to help me are not around. These past few weeks have completely sucked ass.

"We're going to Raleigh for a show, and you bet' not try anything funny." Matt said sternly while watching the road.

"Hmph" I say. Yea I'm still giving him the cold shoulder, `cause you'd think he'd give in by now.

"When are you gonna talk to me?" Matt asks looking at me in the rear view mirror. I cross my arms and lean back in the seat.

"You can't not talk me. You're gonna have to slip up sooner or later."

I stay quiet and let a tear fall out off my eye.

*You take away my happiness and you expect me to say something nice to you. I will never forget this Matthew Moore Hardy.*

"I know you probably hate this, but it's for you're own good."

Now I was mad; all of my anger came out at once.

"HOW IS THIS 'FOR MY OWN GOOD'? HMM? YOU DON'T WANT YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS TO BE HAPPY DO YOU?! DO YOU?!?!"

"Look Nic, that's not it-"

"THEN WHAT MATT?!"

He sighs. "He's not good for you."

"YOU FUCKING HYPACRITE!!" i SCREAM. "YOU TOLD ME HE LIKED ME!!!"

"I know! I was drunk! Shannon's no good for you!"

"STOP THE CAR!!"

"Why would I let you go off in your home state and let you find your 'boyfriend'?"

I growl then open the car door. I've seen this in enough movies and I'm crazy enough to jump out of a moving car.
I curl in a ball and roll into the side of the road. I then get up with a tiny scratch on my arm,but nothing feels broken. Matt then stops the car at least 30 feet down the road.

"What the hell -" I kick him below the belt, took the keys and ran to the car. I restart it and now I'm on my way to see my long lost love.