Status: I will continue this story!!! My laptop shut down.

If I Never See You Again

Chapter 8-What crawled up your vampire ass and die

When I woke up the next morning, my breakfast was sitting outside my door with a note.
I’m sorry I won’t be able to show you around town today. My sisters would be glad to show you around London. Please excuse my absence.
-Don
I ate and dressed quickly for the day ahead. I was excited about seeing the sites and hanging out more with my sister-in-laws. Not so excited about having to pick out dresses with my monster- in-law. I climbed Victoria and Anju were waiting at the bottom of the steps.
“Good morning Kelsi.” Victoria greeted me warmly.
“Morning,”
Victoria was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and Anju was wearing a gray dress. Something tells me she’s not a colorful person.
“Are you ready?”
“Sure.”
We walked outside and entered their black limo (kind of looks like a hearse though).
They took me around the city showing me all the sites. Victoria was a major chatterbox. Anju, not like I excepted her to, didn’t say anything. They stopped so I could eat lunch. It still freaked me out that they feed on people’s physics, especially since they preferred mine. We walked along the street shopping in and out of boutiques.
I entered my room, dropping my bags onto the ground. My cell phone rang and I jumped to answer it.
“Hello?”
“Bitch, you have some nerve.”
“Karen?”
“Damn right, how did you just leave and not even call me.”
“Well it was kind of short notice.”
“I thought I was your best friend.”
“You are,”
“So no one calls me when you get kidnapped by a weirdo rapist hot vampire?”
“How do you know he’s hot?”
“Kerli gave me all the deets.”
“I’m sorry,” I tried to sound as sad as I could.
“I’d better to be invited to your bitchass wedding.”
“Don’t worry; you’re totally my bride’s maid.”
“Hey!”
“Sorry that was Kerli.”
“Tell her she’s my maid of honor.”
I heard a knock at my door, “Sorry guys I gotta go.”
“Bye Kels.”
“Love ya.”
I straightened my outfit and answered the door. It was one of the maids, “Mrs. Catabelle wants to see you.”
“Ummm okay.”
I followed her up the stairs into a room. I opened the door into a wide room filled with the most gorgeous dresses.
“Am I supposed to choose one of these?”
“No, you suppose to clean the floors with them.”
I finally noticed her. She was primly sitting in the middle of the room with a cigarette (think of the ones Cruella De Veil smoked). She was dropping the ashes on the ground and blowing puffs of smoke.
“Amelia take her sizes.”
The woman came quickly and measured me.
“42 bust, 34 waistline.”
“Rather busty aren’t we?”
I so wasn’t about this old vampire lady intimate me, “Yes ma’m always have been always will be.”
“Not the kind of girls my son is used to dating.”
“I wouldn’t call this dating.”
“Well maybe if your father hadn’t gotten himself in this predicatement no of us would be force to do things we find unpleasant.”
My father? What was she talking about?
“Amelia find her something.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you 4 reading again. You guys rock!
Kelsi's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/hello_kitty/set?id=9883177