Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Sixteen

Excitment ran through my body. I was going to see Ryker again. Only this time he was throwing a costume party. The plan was to crash the party and kill everyone by locking them into the room with the wolves. Some of the attendents at the party were actually werewolves who were trying to guide everyone into the house.

"Where do you think the guys took Cassandra?" Amy asked.

"I wouldn't know." Cat said sighing.

There was a knock on the back window from the pick up truck. Amy pulled over and climbed out.

"We know where Cassie and the guys are going and if we don't stop them. It will be a very bloody day." Gavin said.

"Can I sit in the front now. Rose is freaking me out." Beth asked Amy.

John sat beside Beth.

"Don't worry, she won't move a muscle, but we need to get back to West Branch now." John said to Amy.

"I'm on it." she said.

I walked into the house. The doors closing behind me. Tyler's wolves are inside mingling with the humans. I pushed through the crowd my scent focused on one familiar person. I tapped the back of the gorilla costume.

"Cassandra, Oh my god." Ryker said and hugged me.

"How Ryker how's your wrist?" I asked him sheepishly.

"Much better, thank you, for the other night." he said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"For saving me from that guy." he said.

"You didn't tell anyone my secret did you?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

I smiled and grabbed his hand which was a leather glove.

"Let's go somewhere quiet to talk." I said to him.

"Okay." he said.

I turned to Tyler who was sipping on punch and nodded. He nodded back. He turned to the DJ and nodded. The DJ nodded back and got on the mike.

"Okay you crazy kids, it's time for some old school!" he yelled and flipped on a new track.

Everyone waited as Thriller came on.

Ryker and I were in the bedroom together.

"I like your costume." he said kissing me. His was on the ground. The only thing that covered him was a pair of boxers.

"I'm not wearing a costume." I said to him lying him down on the bed.

"Cool, hey we're not going to have any unexpected visitors are we?" he asked as I kissed his neck.

"No." I said and looked up. The clouds passed showing the moon. It's light full and bright.

"Hey you want to know a secret?" I asked him.

"What?" he asked.

"Tonight's the full moon." I said and nibbled his ear.

I saw the look on his face as I got off him. He looked at me eyes filled with worry. His blood was moving faster as his heart beat was faster and he ran to the window and looked out of it.

"Are you kidding me, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was suppose to kill you. But I would much rather have you join the pack." I said pulling off my shirt.

"I-I don't want to be a werewolf. It's a curse!" he yelled at me.

"Oh no, it's much better than that. It's a way of life. An enjoyable way of life." I said.

"You turn into a dog and kill people how is that enjoyable?" he asked walking to the door.

I heard the howls coming from outside.

"I wouldn't leave if I was you." I said and smiled.

"What, why?" he asked and opened the door.

I followed him out.

He walked down the stairs. As guest screamed running to the door. There were about twenty people. Including Tyler and Kyle who were changing on the dance floor. The doors were blocked and the music was that weird rave music. The DJ started to howl and hid behind the stereo systems to change.

"What the hell!" Ryker cried then turned around.

I fell to the ground hugging my stomach and smiling.

"Are you in?" I asked him.

He shook his head and ran into the room closing the door. I just smiled as the change came over me. I screamed in pain. Hot molten fire poured over my skin as my bones cracked and my spine grew. My nails became thick black claws and my hands giant paws. I raised my back into the air as a tail grew and my jaw stretched out becoming the snout of a wolf with large fangs. Fur sprouted on my body and muscles jutted in every direction. I raised my head and roared in pain until the end of the change.

Ryker heard the cries on the other side of the door and was looking for a way to escape.

"I'm two feet off the ground. I can't jump." he said and looked for another way to get out of the house alive. He saw the phone and ran to it. He could call nine one one. He picked it up and placed it on his ear. There was only the busy signal.

"No how could that be?" he asked.

He heard a loud crashing sound. He tried to dial the number nothing. He slammed the phone down. Then saw the closet and ran to it. He closed the door behind him and scooted towards the wall. There was a bat next to him. He grabbed it and hugged it. The loud crashing sound was the door.

I slammed into the door breaking it splinters flew onto the ground. I stepped on the ground sniffing the air. He was in the room. I could smell his fear. I heard thumping. It was his heart beat. I could hear it as well. I walked into the room slowly each step I made the floors creek. I checked underneath the bed and sniffed it. Then I went to his gorilla costume and growled at it. I stepped over it and walked by the closet. This room was covered in his scent so I couldn't pin point it.

Ryker hugged the bat as he saw the large black wolf walk in front of the door. He held his breath and started to pray hopping it didn't sense him.

I turned to the door and sniffed. It something was different about this part of the room. When I blinked I saw red. I growled at the door and was about to crash into it when I heard screams of wolves and gun shots. I turned away from the door and ran towards the stairs. I saw them. Cat and John were shooting at the wolves while Beth and Amy helped kids in costumes out of the house. The DJ laid on the table dead. Blood pouring from his chest. While some of the kids who were attacked by the wolves began to change themselves or die.

"Get out, everyone get out!" Amy yelled.

"In an orderly fashion please!" Beth yelled.

They pushed through the crowds.

Tyler leaped for Beth but was shot with an arrow by Cat.

"Is everyone gone!" Amy asked.

"Yeah." Beth said.

"Shut the door!" John yelled.

They closed the door locking themselves in the room with ten more wolves.

John shot at the wolves. Kyle ran to Tyler's aid. Kyle ripped the arrow from Tyler's arm. Tyler howled in pain and clawed him. Kyle growled back. The wolves began dropping with each shot and the scent of blood and death filled my nostrils. Why wasn't I moving? Why wasn't I killing?

"There's one!" Beth cried pointing at me.

Amy pointed the gun at me but stopped.

"That's Cassie." she said lowering it.

"How do you know?" Beth asked.

"She would've attacked us a while ago." Amy said.

They stared at me on top of the stairs. I was about to take a step when I was hit hard over the head. I rolled down the stairs. Tyler and Kyle stopped growling and turned towards the person who hit me.

"Ryker!" Amy yelled.

"I got one." Ryker said running down the steps.

John grabbed him.

"Give me that, look what you did!" John yelled showing him Tyler and Kyle. They sniffed my body and then glared at Ryker and growled angrily.

"Run!" Amy yelled.

They ran up the stairs and into the bedroom Ryker was hiding.

"Who did I hit?" Ryker asked.

"Cassandra asshole!" Amy said blocking the door.

"They all look the same anyway she was about to kill me." Ryker said.

"But did she?" Cat asked.

"I was hiding. Anyway she was distracted." Ryker said.

"Help me push this bed." John said.

Everyone ran to the bed and pushed it in.

"Dude you don't clean under your bed?" Amy asked.

"I didn't know I was going to have werewolves attacking my party!" Ryker yelled.

"Well it was a costume party." Beth said quietly.

"Where's Gavin and Rose?" Amy asked.

"Taking care of the humans." Cat said.

"What!" Amy said.

"They're making sure that everyone forgets this ever happened." John said.

"Who's Gavin and Rose?" Ryker asked.

"Vampires." Cat said.

"They exist too?" Ryker asked nervously.

"There's a lot you don't know about boy." John said.

Tyler and Kyle started to slam against the door. I pulled myself up and shook my head. I saw Tyler and Kyle clawing at the doors growling at the humans on the other side. I ran up the stairs and growled at them.

They growled at me. I helped them I took a big step back. They moved out of the way.

"Are they gone?" Ryker asked.

"No but something's not right." Cat said.

"Move from the door!" John yelled.

They moved and the door slammed open. Tyler, Kyle and I walked in.

Amy pointed her gun and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. No bullets. John tried his gun.

"Damn it." he said trying to unjam it.

"Looks like we're dead I have no arrows." Cat said walking towards the window and opening it.

They backed away from us as we stepped forward. I looked at Ryker who was shaking like a leaf. I stopped even though Tyler and Kyle continued. I growled at them.

They turned to me.

"I can't." I growled.

"What?" Kyle growled.

"This was your idea!" Tyler growled.

"I don't want to kill him. He didn't do anything!" I growled.

"What are they doing?" Ryker whispered.

"Deciding who to kill first. I bet." Amy muttered.

"This may be our chance." Cat said and whistled.

We turned at her and growled.

"Forget it!" I growled.

"Good." Tyler said and leaped for Cat.

Gavin tackled Tyler to the ground.

"You keep your hands off her!" he growled.

Kyle was about to attack Gavin to get him off Tyler when Rose flew in and attacked Kyle. She choked him.

"Say uncle!" she yelled and giggled.

During the chaos everyone ran out of the room. Ryker was last but I wasn't going to let him go away. With lightening speed. I grabbed Ryker by the ankle. He screamed as he fell to the ground.

"Ryker!" Amy yelled.

I pulled at his ankle and then his leg getting a good grip.

"Let him go!" Amy yelled at me pulling at his arm.

He screamed.

"Help!" he yelled.

It was too late. I pulled him into the room and slammed the door with my tail. Gavin and Rose flew out of the window. I slammed Ryker into the corner and clawed his chest and bit into his neck but stopping halfway.