Wakko Werewolves 3: Lost

Seventeen

Ryker gasped for air. His breathing were squeals as I held him in my maw. I could've finished him and killed him with one more piercing. Breaking his juggular releasing the flow of blood. Tyler stared at me while Kyle licked the blood up.

"Finish him!" Tyler growled.

I pulled away and looked in the mirror that had crashed on the floor. I saw me not. The human me but the wolf me. The killer. I hated my reflextion I slammed my head into the mirror shattering it. Tyler turned to Ryker growling.

"I'll do it myself!" he growled and leaped for him.

I tackled Tyler to the ground standing over him and biting his neck.

"No, you kill him, I'll kill you!" I growled.

Ryker laid on his sighed and shivered.

"You would let him turn into a wolf?" Kyle asked me.

I pulled away from Tyler and he kicked me off him. He rolled onto his feet and got up.

"You're either with us or against us!" Tyler growled.

I looked at Kyle and Tyler and then turned back at Ryker. He started to cough up blood and he looked at his bloody hand as claws grew. He started to cry. I stood over Ryker and growled at Tyler and Kyle.

"I'm with Ryker. I'm done!" I growled.

"You're fickle!" Kyle growled at me.

"One bad wolf can mess up the pack." Tyler growled stepping towards me.

"So you're going to kill me?" I asked him.

"If I have to yes!" he growled and leaped for me.

He slammed me into the wall and bit my neck. I clawed his neck and he let go and roared. Kyle growled at us.

"Stop it! We're in this together!" Kyle growled.

"She's not with us she's against us!" Tyler growled biting at my neck again.

I whined and clawed at his chest he didn't move. He just squeezed harder. I could feel his fangs digging into my neck.

"I love you." I said to him.

He stopped and pulled away. He laid me on the ground.

"You love me?" he asked.

"Why do you think it's hard for me to change? I wanted to cure you so that we could be together." I said to him laying my head on the ground as the blood poured from my neck.

I could see the hurt in Kyle's face. He glared at Tyler with green envy.

"I love her!" Kyle growled.

Tyler turned on his heel.

"She can only have one of us!" Tyler growled.

Kyle leaped for Tyler.

Just then the door to the room opened. I saw the gun first and then the two loud rings in the air. I flew up and turned to see Kyle pull away from Tyler staring at the shooter. It was Amy she ran to Ryker and helped him up ignoring us.

I turned to Kyle he didn't move. Then I turned to Tyler he fell to his side and panted. I saw the blood pouring from his guts and the smoke rising from it. Silver bullets.

I walked towards Tyler ignoring Kyle and I saw as Tyler's fur fell off and he turned back into a human. He gasped his naked body feebly.

"Tyler." I whimpered sniffing his neck. His body was cold and death was coming.

"This is what I wanted." he said as his wounds stopped healing.

"Tyler I loved you don't leave me!" I growled.

"I wanted this. I'm tired. I want all of this to end." he said in a slow whisper.

"Tyler you were my first." I whined rubbing my head against his neck.

"I love you." he said and with the last of his strength he raised his hand onto my head and it fell limp.

"Tyler, Tyler!" I growled.

I sniffed the rest of his body. Licking his wounds. Doing anything to bring him back. I kicked him onto his back and licked the blood from his stomach and then I licked his face. His eyes were open and cloudy. His body limp and lifeless. I backed away from it and rose my head into the sky and howled profusely.

Kyle stared at Tyler's body as if he was dinner. I looked at Kyle and growled. He ran into the corner. Amy just stared at me not daring to move. I laid my body on top of Tyler's cold body and rubbed my head against his chest. He was gone forever.