Status: Finished.

Rollercoaster Ride

Barely Think of Anything Straight

“John, are you a part of this?” I asked as I took a slice of blueberry cheesecake that I had cut for everybody earlier.

“Yep,” he grinned. “But I really do want to take you out.”

“Why?” I asked again, this time we were walking outside, to the terrace that faced the backyard.

He shrugged and didn’t answer, looking at the ground. We both sat on a bench, letting an awkward silence stepped between us. I was eating the cheesecake as I watched some of my friends walked out from and into the house.

After I was done eating the cheesecake, I placed the paper plate below the bench we were sitting on and laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his side. He seemed to be startled at first because usually he was the one who showed affection to me, but he then put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer as we watched the stars.

Wow, cliché.

After a few moments, I heard Vegas Skies by The Cab playing inside the house.

“I feel like dancing, do you?” John asked.

“Is that your other way to ask me to dance with you?”

He laughed. “Maybe.”

We both got up and went inside and started dancing with his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck.

The song then changed into Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade, but we were still dancing.

I could smell his scent fading away as he pulled away to look into my eyes. I looked back into his. My heart beat faster as he lifted my chin, leaning in without breaking away the eye contact.

My eyes fluttered close as his lips softly touched mine.

Neyla
My eyes wandered to the backyard I was standing on the second floor’s balcony, watching the stars. I heard the door clicked open behind me. I heard footsteps walking toward me, before the person slid his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder.

“What are you doing here?” Kennedy asked.

“I don’t really know,” I laughed. “Just… staring at nothing, I guess.”

“Hm. You wanna go inside? It’s pretty cold in here.”

I shook my head. “I’m fine here.”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“You think so?”

I laughed at his attention. “I’m sure, Kennedy.”

“Alright,” he chuckled before letting me go and went inside, leaving me alone.

After 5 minutes, the door clicked open again.

“Kennedy I told you I want to be here,” I sighed.

But when the arms wrapped around my neck, I knew it wasn’t Kennedy.

“Why do you want to be here? The party’s inside,” he murmured next to my ear, his lips grazed upon my ear.

“I’m not in a mood for partying.”

“Oh yeah, you’re not the party girl,” he chuckled.

He then kissed along my jaw line and my cheek, before holding the side of my head and turned it so I would look at his face. My eyes closed as our lips touched. He pulled away for a while, before kissing my lips over and over again. Just giving small pecks.

“I’ll see you inside,” he murmured before giving me one last kiss and went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who is the mystery man? o:

Sorry this is short. But look on the bright side: I updated! Yay! And Daphne and John finally kissed. Aww.