Green Day's Grammy Adventure

Something Worse than A Headache

“TRE!” I jumped up and ran to his now motionless body. “And now you pass out! Tre, wake up! DON’T GO TO THE LIGHT! Please… WAKE UP!” I shouted and screamed and shook his body. I was scared; scared if everyone will ever make their way out of this madness. Tears were now streaming down my face and didn’t stop, as I didn’t stop shaking Tre and calling his name. Even I was shaking.

The door went open. Gerard came back with a small bag in his hand. “What the…?” he snapped, but then stepped into action. I was breathing sharply and sweating, and Tre was unconscious.

“Billie, are you okay?” I heard next to me. “GET SOME WATER AND A PILLOW! Billie! Look at me!”
I turned my head to the voice. It really was Gerard. “Are you okay?”

My head didn’t seem to move, but I wanted to shake it. Everything was wrong. “Can’t… breathe,” I said shortly before I began coughing and gasping for air. I was screaming inside, but my body was numb and I couldn’t do anything about it. All I could do was listen.

I could hear myself coughing and hardly breathing my heartbeat was pounding in my head. But all I heard around me were voices. They were screaming and whispering; they were loud and quiet, almost calming. One of the voices was very near me; it was whispering something. “Billie. Breathe.”

I realized what that meant and forced myself to take a deep breath. It was relieving and it filled my lungs with fresh oxygen. I did it again and again, and after a couple of minutes I was breathing normally again. I realized that Gerard’s brother Mikey was in front of me. His words were: “That was one of the worst panic attacks I have ever seen.”

I got some water and drank it gratefully. I knew I was having a panic attack the moment Gerard came, but I couldn’t think. Now I could.
I remembered how this began in the first place. “How’s Tre?”

“He should be fine now. I gave him some medicine I have. He’s sleeping, but he should be up in an hour,” Gee told. I sighed with relief.

“You okay now?”

“I guess,” I answered. “What’s in that case of yours?” I asked and changed the subject.

“Oh, it’s just a case with my ‘old’ pills. I kept everything useful; something for headaches, common diseases and stuff. I just took the whole case because I didn’t know how bad headache Tre had.”

“Oh, Now we can both say that MCR saved our lives.” We laughed and were actually feeling better.

But we still had to find Mike.

After about fifteen minutes - when we rested a little – we decided to start searching. Gerard decided to stay in the room until Tre would wake up; maybe he would need some help. The rest of us split into two teams: Bob and Frank would search together while Ray, Mikey and I would be another team. Gee and Tre could then join us as the third group.

Wee took our cell phones – we decided to use them for communicating- then we finally stepped out on the corridor and separate. It was already half past ten, but we didn’t care. I knew this was it, that I will look for my friend even if the ship sinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't update earlier... I was sick and didn't go on computer much.