Status: Complete

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

We're On The Bed But Your Clothes Are Laying Right There..

I swayed my hips obnoxiously as the music filled the small apartment. I laughed, taking a swig of the half empty bottle of Jack Daniels I had resting precariously on the edge of the sink. There was a crash from the other side of the door and I giggled, looking through the crack like a spy.

“Trace, did you fall again?”

He mumbled a reply, and though I couldn’t quite hear him, saw his long body flop down onto the bed from it’s previous position, sprawled on the floor.

The music got louder, the voices of the radio DJ’s loud in my ears as Trace clicked the volume louder. I snorted again to myself, I hadn’t been this happy in a long time. And I wasn’t even doing anything. Just being here, in this tiny apartment with Trace…made me happy.

I was still drinking, but I’d at least started to cut down on the amount of weed I was smoking. My night outs with Frank-E in the last few weeks didn’t need to be of Trace’s knowledge. It was all just a little bit of innocent fun…with drugs. The way I liked it.

I wobbled, though I wasn’t wearing any heels and the bathroom swayed around me. I took another gulp of the burning whiskey, and yelled loudly as a very familiar song came through on the radio. I heard Trace moan into his hands, and I slammed the door open.

He eyed the lingerie I’d changed into hungrily, forgetting about the lyrics that were blasting through the room. Lyrics he’d helped compose, words he sung out to a million screaming, sweating, fainting teenage girls. Girls that would die for the position I was in right now.

“Tonight you’re falling in love, let me go now, this feeling’s tearing me up, here we go now”

Trace shook his head but didn’t make a move to turn off the stereo, his eyes still glued upon my bare legs as I rested against the door frame. I smiled, mouthing the words to him, using my bottle of alcohol as a microphone.

“Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that? Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?

I bent down to the floor, coming back up slowly, loving the control I had over my boyfriend as he growled at me from deep in the back of his throat. I didn’t know whose idea it was to get drunk so early in the afternoon…but I could sense a really good time was ahead.

I spun around, cursing as my hand went through the bottles of shampoo, moisturiser and deodorant lined up on the small shelf in the bathroom. I moaned, shaking my hand but continued my dance.

“Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare. We’re on the bed but your clothes are laying right there.”

I walked over to Trace, dropping the now empty bottle to the floor with a thud. He began to breathe heavily as I straddled him, gripping his soft hair between my fingers so I could pull his head back to look straight at me. He moaned deeply as I trailed the tip of my tongue from his earlobe to his lips, feeling him harden underneath me. I bit his bottom lip, letting go as he gasped in pain and lust. His eyes were dark and raw and I smiled at him, kissing him deeply.

He grabbed me, flipping me over so he pinned me down upon the mattress,

“And I was thinking of places that I could hide.” He whispered in my ear huskily and I moaned and arched violently as he stuck his fingers underneath the black lace of my panties.

My hand raked down his topless back, and he hissed as my nails bit into his skin but the hiss was lost as he bit into my neck. I gasped as his tongue probed against the tender skin, running my hands through his hair again, and then allowing my right to wander up his jean leg to cup him where his arousal was evident. He moaned and bucked slightly on top of me, a smile flitting over his mouth. The scent of vodka was hot on his lips and it burned into my own mouth as it kissed me, mixing with the taste of whiskey on my own tongue. It was beautiful.

I unbuttoned his jeans from where he lay on top of me, pushing him over so he lay down flat on his back, me once again on top. I kissed down his coloured chest, my lips grazing his nipple, his ribs, down to the very top of his hip bones. He moaned as I licked the rim of his pants, his hand coming down to rake through my hair.

I smiled, and then pushed his jeans down fully, followed by his own underwear. And then I was on top of him, and he found his way to make me moan like I’d never moaned before.

We sat up together but then he smashed me back into the headboard of the bed! I arched, my hand coming out to knock the bedside lamp of the table. It crashed to the floor but I really didn’t give a fuck. Trace began to pump harder and faster inside of me, and I cried out as I neared the point of orgasm.

He slowed down suddenly, and I looked at him.

“What are you doing?” I whispered between my moans. Even the feel of him inside of me made me lose control.

He smiled, his large hand coming around to cup my ass, “I want to ask you a question first.”

I moaned again as he repositioned himself inside of me, and my head went back, my eyes closing, “whatever the fuck it is Trace, yes, yes, yes!”

Trace grinned against the skin of my already bitten neck, “So you’ll move in with me?”

I froze then, everything falling away so I could stare at him. I’d only just admitted I loved him. Was I ready for this? Actually moving in with him? To live with him…all the time.

I thought about it for a moment. I was currently living out of three different places. Home where my mam and dad lived like the freaking dead. I had little left there, I doubt they noticed I was never around. Half of my things were scattered around Frank-E’s. The other half in Trace’s….it wouldn’t make that much of a difference…would it?

I nodded, a smile gracing my face. “Yes…I will.”

And then Trace smiled, kissing me full on the mouth and pumping into me again, causing me to scream out loud just how fucking amazing he was….

I tried not to think of what tomorrow might bring.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a filler...but for some reason I really wanted to right a hot steamy chapter for Addie and Trace...so here it is :)
And she's moving in with him!yay! But what's tomorrow? And what major drama am I planning for the two :O
I'll give you clues: It has to do with a best friend, two past characters....and a whole lotta trouble!

Check out my new profile layout :)
And ask me a question on my formspring...it can be about me,my stories...anything! :D