Status: Complete

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

I'll Take You Home If You Don't Leave Me At The Front Door

“Come on baby.”

“Hnnnnng,”

“Addie, get up baby, come on...I want to bring you somewhere today.”

I opened my eyes slowly, hissing at the bright light shining from the crack between the curtains. I rolled so the sheets became tangled in my legs, and stretched like a cat, my hip bones gaping from my thin pelvis. The batman logo on my underwear stood out against the white sheets, and Trace smiled down at me. I moaned, and smiled back, raising my arms above my head, straight out, palms flat out towards Trace. He placed his larger hands down on mine, and kissed the tips of my fingers, our skin touching so lightly, but so perfect. I closed my eyes, and I could feel every bit of him on me. Feel every crevice on his skin; I could see every tattoo, every hidden scar every freckle. The dark blue irises that haunted my dreams of happiness, that stalked me with love. And I opened my eyes and he was there, like he always would be.

I pulled down, so his body landed on mine and a small ‘oof’, left both our lips and we laughed together. I ran my leg up and down his leg, his jeans tough on my bare skin. I allowed my body to touch his in the way I knew he liked, and I arched my back slightly, so my pelvis met his pelvis and he moaned into my neck slightly, his breathing causing the hair on my skin to stand on edge, his warm husky voice began to murmur to me, and I smiled and closed my eyes. This time, just wanting to feel him.

“Fuck me baby,”

My whispered words met his ears in an instant and he froze in lust on top of my body. He began to hungrily kiss my neck, in a frenzied way that caused my own senses to become wild. After the incident with Justin, I didn’t think I’d love this wild lovemaking again but I couldn’t get enough of it when it was with Trace because he’d never hurt me like that.

Trace’s hand raked up my stomach, his short nails leaving marks, he bunched my top in his hand and his tongue found my mouth and fought with my own. I licked his lips hungrily, gasping and moaning as his other hand crawled inside my pyjama bottoms, and he played with me...

I closed my eyes, as my legs began to shake with ecstasy and my hand clutched at the sheets. I moaned again, “Trace...fuck me baby. Fuck me now.”

He growled and I gripped his hair in my hands as he ripped my clothes off, practically with his teeth and when he entered me with a forceful thrust, my head whipped back and I moaned again. My breathing was harsh and heavy, loud in my ears but I no longer cared. Trace. Trace. Trace...

I rolled so I was on top, and as I moved with him, I kissed down his neck, murmuring his name over and over again and as our rhythm increased, so did the noise levels of our cries and we came together, crying out each other’s names and finally I slumped down on top of him, my chest heaving for air. I smiled at him, resting my chin on his chest before pecking his lips, and sliding off of his naked body. He groaned and ran his hand through his silky black hair, and then slapping my ass, making me shriek, he jumped up off the bed. I admired his naked form for a moment, his body art, before he turned on me, his ocean eyes twinkling, “get dressed Addie.”

I rolled my eyes, and stretching again, naked, feeling his eyes upon me, I put on some underwear and a bra before slipping on a white lace dress and a pair of black heels. I ran the brush through my red hair, scrutinising my reflection for a while, patting some powder over my face through the splattering of freckles over my nose could still be seen. My green eyes were bright and alive and Trace wrapped his arms around me from behind, kissing the side of my neck.

“You look beautiful,” he murmured. I bumped him with my hip, and he grunted and taking his hand, led him out the door.
~

“So, where are we going?” I asked Trace, as we walked down the road. It was cold and I suddenly wished I had remembered a jacket. Trace wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to him, and he smiled down at me,

“It’s a surprise.”

I rolled my eyes, “you know I hate surprises,” I growled and he just chuckled, kissing the top of my head. I jumped when a photographer appeared from a shop, snapping a picture of the affectionate moment between us, but I just put my head down and kept walking, Trace keeping a firm grip on my hand. We were used to it by now, and though I still didn’t like the knowledge that a photographer could be watching me at any moment, I’ve learned to live with it. All part of going out with a Cyrus.

We reached an extravagant looking building, with large glass double doors. Trace pushed them open, leading me into a nice lobby. He waved at the woman at reception who smiled cheerily back at him, as if he’d been here before....I frowned, something was going on.

Trace pushed me into an elevator, pressing the button for floor 4, and he grinned at me. I glared back at him, wanting to know what was going on. Trace rocked on his heels, back and forth, obviously dying to tell me, to show me whatever it was.

He grabbed my hand again as the elevator pinged to let us know we’d reached our destination, and he stopped in front of door 512. I looked at him as he took a key from his pocket, and opened the door. He made a gesture with his hands, ushering me inside and I walked in slowly, looking around.

It was a beautiful apartment. Much bigger than ours. The kitchen was beautiful, in black and white design. The cooker was stainless steel that had me even gasping. I moved from the kitchen to the small but perfect dining room, and then into the living room. The couch was a beautiful ruby red, the carpet a cream colour. I looked at Trace, who smiled at me and pointed me to the door up the hall and to the right.

It was a bedroom, the large double bed covered with sky blue sheets. The walls were white, but they were not cold, but inviting. The room was bright due to the window overlooking the street outside. We were high enough not to be disturbed by any commotion that could be going on in what seemed like a beautifully quiet street.

I looked at the bed; each side had a bedside table and a lamp. There was a picture frame on one side, and I frowned, picking it up. It was a black and white photograph of me and Trace, taken by Simara when we were on tour. I was smiling into the camera lens, my shoulders hunched as I was laughing, my eyes slightly crinkled. Trace was turned towards me, his face covered by his dark hair as he kissed my cheek, his tattooed arm could be seen beginning to wrap itself around me. It was a beautiful picture, a beautiful moment.

I looked at Trace, who was still smiling. “What is all this?” I asked him, “What does it mean?”

Trace shrugged, coming closer to me, and putting his arms around me. “Well, you told me you would move in with me. That was when I was settling the final details on this place. My old place is too small for us. I want somewhere real, somewhere nice and safe. Where we can grow together..”

I blinked a Trace, “You...you want me to move in with you...here? In this place?”

Trace started to look nervous and nodded his head, “well...eh, yeah?”

I laughed and threw my arms around him, “Yes!” and I began to kiss him, again and again. He laughed with me, and picked me up, swinging me around. You’d swear he’d just asked me to marry him. Then there was a knock on the door.

I looked at Trace. We had visitors already. I smiled and raced towards the door, opening it slowly. There was a small girl at the door, possibly a few years older than me, twenty two, or three. Her light brown curls fell to just above her breasts, and she was clad in shorts and a tank top. She beamed at me, holding out her hand.

“Hey there, I’m Kelsey from across the hall. I thought you guys might move in today. I came over to say hello.”

I stared at her for a minute. The old Addison would have been fake, and cold. Rejected this girl’s offer of friendship. But I was making changes. With Trace’s help I was becoming a better person. So instead of turning away, I smiled and shook her hand,

“HI Kelsey. I’m Addison. We haven’t officially moved in yet but come on in. This is my boyfriend Trace.”

I ushered her in, and closed the door behind us. The old Addison would have recognised the hint of danger in Kelsey’s eyes. But I had become naive...
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Year everyone :)
Things are guna spice up now, so please leave comments :) What do you think is going to happen?
Image