Status: Complete

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

This Feeling's Tearing Me Up...

Addison’s POV

God, I needed a drink. I searched in my bedside cabinet, throwing away the empty bottles I unearthed from last eek and then finally I moved to my mattress finding an almost empty vodka bottle.

I unscrewed the cap, thanking the makers of the holy liquid and drained the measly amount left in the glass bottle in one gulp, loving the burning as it ran down my throat and already I felt better.

It’s been almost a week since I woke up in Trace’s place. A week since I ran out on him, ignoring the feelings of longing in my very soul. I haven’t gone out, afraid of seeing him, of meeting him, of breaking down to him…

I don’t know what to do. I have never felt like this before. It was physically ripping apart my insides, bursting to be free and I wasn’t sure I could fight it anymore.

I needed a distraction.I needed a friend. I needed Frank-E…

Digging out some change, I hopped on the bus, arriving at his dingy place twenty minutes later.

I knocked on the door, rolled my eyes impatiently as there was no answer and knocked again.

Finally it opened, revealing an extremely scantily clad girl with huge knockers…

I grinned “Krystal! How are you?”

She gave me a hug “I’m good Addison. God, I haven’t seen you in ages”

I shrugged, glad to see my old dancing partner “I’ve been about, been busy, you know me”

She smiled “Good, still dancing?”

“Yeah, I think I’ll pop in to Harry next week and arrange some shifts. I’m running low on cash”

She winked “There’s always room for you to join me on the Walk Addison…”

“Nah, I’ll leave that to you babes”

I often wondered to myself why I had never sunk to that finally step to prostitution. I was already so deep into the world of drugs and alcohol I don’t think selling my body would make a difference. But I think I never did it because of the dislike Stephanie had always held for the trade. I don’t think I could dishonour her that much, I had already betrayed her over the last few years…and I wasn’t ready to disappoint her like that. I couldn’t do that to my sister. I wouldn’t.

Frank-E came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, thin rivulets of water running down his muscled torso.

I stared, thoughts of Trace forgotten

“Take a picture Sunshine. It lasts longer”

I smirked “babe, it’s nothing to me. I can have that whenever I want”

Krystal hid a laugh, sensing where the conversation was going and bid us goodbye quickly, picking up her fake pink fur purse and tottering out on her equally pink uber high heels.

I walked over to Frank-E, standing in front of him and casually placed my hand over his shoulder.

He raised his eyebrows, laughter in his eyes and I ran my other hand down his damp chest to tug at the loose towel, causing it to drop to the floor

I raised my other hand to my mouth “Oops” I giggled

He didn’t really need another invitation; his mouth was on mine instantly, his tongue prising open my lips to explore inside hungrily…
I clutched his naked body, running my hands over the familiar muscular back as he back me up, pressing me against the closed doors.

I raised my arms allowing Frank-E to whip my t-shirt off and he kissed my bra covered chest with a passion only we could muster between us. Two broken down people in need of a little body contact.

I could feel him against my hip and it caused my own arousal to grow, and I tugged on his short hair as he licked my neck

I closed my eyes, moaning loudly “Trace!”

Frank-E stopped, pulling away “Who the hell is Trace?”

I froze, my eyes widening in realisation in what I had just said “No… no-one”

Shit! How could I say that! Fuck fuck fuck in fucking hell!

I could see Frank-E biting his lip, trying not to laugh. It hadn’t bothered him. It wasn’t an emotional bond between us and he found my uttering the wrong name totally hilarious.

“Shut up!” I muttered, groaning as I pulled on my hair.

Frank-E walked into the bedroom, dragging on a worn pair of baggy jeans and a sleeveless top. He dressed much differently to Trace…

“Stop thinking about Trace Addison!” I screamed at myself mentally

“Where are you going?” I asked Frank-E, my mind finally registering he was going to somewhere.

“I have some business to attend to” he muttered, throwing on a beaten leather jacket.

“Where?”

“Nowhere that concerns you Sunshine” he answered, kissing my forehead as he walked past me out the door “Don’t wait up…” he winked

“Let me come!” I whined “I’m so bored”

Frank-E looked at me and I pouted, staring at him sadly

He groaned loudly “Fine, hurry up”

I grinned triumphantly and walked out the door

“Addison…”

I stopped “What?”

“You might want to put your top back on”

~

“Stay quiet. I don’t want you saying something stupid…these guys are dangerous in the wrong mood”

I sighed, climbing off his motorbike and pulling off the lame helmet he always insisted I wore.

“When have I ever cared about danger babe?”

Frank-E glared “I mean it Sunshine…I don’t want you causing trouble for me…”

I rolled my eyes “Okay…”

He walked in front of me, stopped and looked back, eyeing me up and down

“Actually, play up your looks, it might help”

I grinned; glad to have a little fun

I followed him into the run down bar and I knew who we had come for immediately. The two darkly dressed men in the corner, stared at us and Frank-E joined them and I hopped onto the bar stool close by. One was a middle aged man with greasy hair and black stubble all over his chin, the other was a younger guy, muscled and attractive.

Frank-E shook their hands, and I crossed my legs, leaning over the bar top so my top fell down, revealing a tantalising amount of cleavage. I could see the younger man leering at me from the corner of my eye. I smiled at him, before turning away, faking shyness.

Frank-E was busy with the other man; they appeared to be arguing…

“I’ll pay you” he hissed “ I have some deals that I’m owed money for..that’s why I’m short. Come on man, you know you can trust me”

The older guy muttered something inaudible and Frank-E smiled as he was discreetly handed a plastic bag under the table.

I smiled; our job here was done…

Frank-E stood up “Pleasure doing business Mike, Justin” and wrapped his hand around my waist

I blew a kiss at Justin and strutted out, feeling his eyes linger on me
~

“Stop!” I yelled at Frank-E over the roar of the engine

He pulled over “What?”

I smiled “Ice cream”

He shook his head, exasperated but nevertheless followed me into the ice cream parlour to order an extra large mint chocolate.

I laughed, walking out as he managed to get a big blob on his nose and started to wlak back to the bike, where we could sit and eat in the sunshine

“Shit!” I muttered, turning quickly, bringing Frank-E with me

“What?” he asked

“Nothing” I said, sneaking a glance back at the familiar tall, darkly dressed figure on the opposite side of the road with a shorter, chubbier guy…

“Who is it?”

“It’s no-one…just some guy I know”

“Ahh… is that Trace”

I didn’t answer causing Frank-E to smile evilly…great; he had something up his sleeve.

“Time for fun” he said, throwing away his half eaten ice cream.

“What-?” I began to ask but Frank-E had already grabbed me, kissing me wickedly and sliding his hands down to my ass, giving it a subtle squeeze…

I pulled away “Stop” I moaned but he’d already started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck, quickly finding my weak spot…

I gasped, closing my eyes, and opened them again to find Trace staring at me from across the street, a hurt expression on his face

Double shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD

I do like Frank-E....

Anymore banners?Comments?Subbies?
:)
Harry Potter fans, check out my new story My Wings Are Black