Status: Inactive. i'm going to be rewriting this soon.

This Is for Keeps

Discussion

Image

The next morning, I got a phone call from Alice asking if I wanted to come over. I agreed, and now I was getting ready to head over there. I was going to ask them about being vampires. I hoped they wouldn't laugh at me, or call me crazy. I was nervous. I didn't want to lose them as friends. Even if they were vampires, I didn't care. It wouldn't change how I feel about them, especially Edward.

I finished doing my hair, and then went out to my car. After starting it, I pulled out of my driveway and drove towards Edward's house. After ten minutes, I pulled into their driveway. My heart was beating faster than usual. I parked my car, and shut it off. I took a few deep breaths, and then stepped out of my car. As I was about to knock on the door, the door opened. Alice was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Come in!" She grinned.

I stepped into their house and took off my shoes. Alice grabbed me by the hand and took me into the living room. All of the Cullen's were sitting in the living room. I smiled and waved at them. I was getting even more nervous by the second. I took a seat on the couch, and Alice sat down by me. If I didn't ask them now, I don't think I could do it later. I took another deep breath.

"So, I have something to ask all of you guys..." I said.
"Go on and ask, sweetie." Esme said, turning the volume on the TV down.
"I know this is going to sound crazy, but...are you guys...vampires?" I asked, whispering the last part.
"Yes, Samantha, we are." Carlisle spoke up.

"How did you figure out?" Edward asked.
"The internet." i said, biting my lip.
"We're different than others of our kind. We feed off of the blood of animals, not humans. We call ourselves 'vegetarians'." Carlisle said.
"And some of us have special powers. Jasper can read and change the emotions of people, Edward can read minds, and I can see into the future." Alice stated.
"You can read minds?" I asked Edward, blushing.
"Apart from yours and Bella's minds." Edward replied.
"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Well, I got to run to the hospital. I've got an extra shift today." Carlisle said, leaving the room with Esme.
"I need to go fix the jeep, will you help me Rose?" Emmett said, and then left with Rosalie.
"We should go hunting Jazz." Alice said, grabbing his hand and leading him off somewhere.

All that was left in the living room was Edward and I. I was nervous again, not because he was a vampire, but because I had strong feelings for him. Edward smiled at me, and my heart started beating faster.

"Let's go talk somewhere else." He said, standing up.

I got up from the couch and followed him. We walked up the stairs and into his room. I had never been in his room before. I looked around, and seen no bed.

"You don't have a bed?" I asked.
"No, we don't ever sleep." He chuckled.
"Oh, I see." I said.
"Are you afraid?" Edward asked.
"No." I replied.

Before I knew it, his lips came crashing down on mine. His lips were cold, but felt nice against my lips. I kisses back and he pulled away. He smiled at me and I blushed.

"I've been waiting for that to happen." He whispered.
"So have I." I whispered back.
"Will you be my girlfriend, Samantha?" He asked.
"I would love to." I said, right before his lips connected with mine again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, I think this chapter kinda sucked. Sorry for waiting so long to update. Feedback would be awesome :D