Status: Inactive. i'm going to be rewriting this soon.

This Is for Keeps

Makeover

Image

The rest of my day had went fairly well. The girl with the brown hair, who I know as Bella now, kept shooting me dirty looks. I didn't know why, but I didn't really think of it much. The day had ended and I was walking to my car when Alice ran up to me.

"Hey! Do you want to come over to my place?" She flashed a smile.

"Sure, but I have to stop at home first." I opened the back door and threw my bag in the backseat.

"Well, do you want me to ride with you, so you know the way?" She asked.

"Yeah, that would probably be best. I tend to get lost." I chuckled.

We got in my car, and I turned it on, pealing out of the parking lot. The car ride back to my house was quiet. But I didn't mind the silence. Alice started humming, and then stared off into space. I didn't think much of it when she quickly snapped out of it and started tapping her fingers on her knees. We reached my house shortly and went inside.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"No, but thanks." She declined.

"Okay, well I got to leave a note for my mom and then we can leave." I walked into the kitchen.

After leaving the note on the counter, Alice and I left. Alice gave me the directions to her house. I pulled in her driveway shortly after, and drove a little while up before we reached her house. When I saw her house, my mouth fell open. Her house was so much better than what I ever dreamed of my dream house to look like. It was the most beautiful house I ever seen. Alice and I went inside, and a woman with caramel brown hair walked down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

"Edward called and said you were bringing a friend home." The woman said to Alice.

"Oh, how nice of him. Sam, this is my adoptive mother Esme. Esme, this is Sam. She just moved here." Alice introduced us.

"It's so nice to meet you, Sam." Esme said, pulling me into a hug.

"It's nice meeting you too." I hugged back, noticing her skin was cold like Alice's.

"Where is everyone at?" Alice asked.

"Carlisle is at work, and I sent the kids to get some groceries. They should be back shortly." Esme explained.

"Oh, well I'm going to take Sam upstairs." Alice said, pulling me up the stairs as the light shone through the window.

"Let's give you a makeover!" Alice exclaimed.

Alice led me to a vanity in what I guessed to be her room, and sat me down in the chair. She looked through all of her makeup, and grabbed what she needed. She started doing my makeup, and I felt like I had my own personal stylist.

"Looks like Alice found a new babrie to play with." Emmett laughed.

"Emmett! Leave us alone!" Alice whined.

"Nahhh, this is more fun." Emmett stuck his tongue out.

"Get out! Go make out with Rose or something!" Alice hissed, shoving Emmett out.

She locked the door and walked back over to me. She finished doing my makeup. She hummed as she looked for all the things she needed to do my hair. I had no clue what she was going to do. For all I know, she could be making me look like a clown. But, I trusted Alice. She brushed my hair and started playing with it. Before I knew it, she was finished. She had me look in the mirror, and my jaw dropped.

"Wow, I look...different." I gasped.

"You look gorgeous. Not that you didn't before." Alice smiled.

"Thanks, Alice." I blushed.

"Let's go show everyone!" Alice exclaimed.

Alice pulled me out of the room and down the stairs. She led me into the living room where Edward, Emmett, Jasper, and Rosalie were watching TV. Alice cleared her throat and they all looked over. Although I thought I looked good, I knew I was nothing compared to Alice or Rosalie. I began to feel self concious as they continued to look at me.

"You look beautiful." Rosalie said, turning back to the TV.

"Yes, you do look amazing." Edward said.

Jasper and Emmett nodded their heads in agreement, and turned back to the TV. Hearing Rosalie say that shocked me. I didn't think I looked beautiful. Cute or pretty, sure. But not beautiful. I had noticed when Rosalie said that, everyone had a look of shock on their faces, but they had quickly changed their expressions. My self-conciousness faded away and I was soon feeling calm.

*Edwards POV*

If I still had a beating heart, I'm sure it would of beat out of my chest when I seen Sam come into the living room. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everyone in the room couldn't believe what Rosalie said to Sam. She had never called a human beautiful before. Come to think of it, the only people she has ever called beautiful were Alice and Esme. Rosalie's thoughts flooded my head and I stifled a laugh. Rosalie was actually jealous of Sam! Rosalie looked at me and glared.

'If you say anything about that to anyone, I'll kill you.' Rosalie hissed in my head.

Sighing, I looked back at the TV. As hard as I tried, I couldn't get my mind off of Sam. I've only known her less than a day, and I was already starting to fall for her. Looking over at Alice, she smiled at me and then her face went blank. She was having a vision. I looked into her mind and smiled. She was having a vision of Sam and I laughing together, and kissing. Alice snapped out of it and grinned at me.

'Told you sooooo!' Alice chimed in my head.