Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

Love Me

"So change of plans," I said to Decklyn over the phone as I looked at the clock 3pm, "Mandy has to spend the day and have dinner with her family tonight. She said that tomorrow she can definately make it, is that alright?"
"Of course," He said and I could sense a smile creep across his face, "that leaves more time for us today." I smiled into the phone, and even though he couldn't see me, I knew he knew I was smiling, just like I knew when he was. It was just one of our ways of connecting.
"Catherines gone today and tonight." I said, confused by what I was meaning myself. Come on Ellie, its way too soon. It's been a week, and don't forget, you're still a virgin! My mind was all over the place, maybe I shouldn't have said that the way I did.
"Want me to come over?" He said and I nodded forgetting that he couldn't see me.
"Yeah," I said uneasily.
"Be right there." Then the line was dead.

When Decklyn got to the door I felt kind of nervous, maybe he had been thinking about our phone conversation too. He seemed to jump so quickly to come over, maybe he was the kind of guy who needed sex in a relationship.
I opened the door and smiled when I saw Decklyn. He walked in and hugged me close to him and I never wanted him to let go, despite my worries. "I missed you," He said giveing me a nice soft two second kiss.
"I missed you too," I said smiling and walking upstairs to my room. It seemed that we were always in my room now, hiding from paparazzi or just for a place to talk and kiss alone. I sat down on my bed and thought "what the heck" it had only been a week yes, but I knew that I would be with Decklyn for a long time. I could feel it.
We layed on my bed together with our legs tangled, his arm around me, and my head against his chest. I looked up at him and smiled, he was staring at the cealing. He looked down and I lifted my chin to kiss him. His tongue slid into my mouth as we kissed and I loved every minute of it, the taste of him.
Things were heating up, and he was now on top of me kissing me with a deep passion. I let my hands creep up his shirt and feel his nice toned abs. He stopped and looked at me.
"What are we doing?" He said.
"I'm ready." I said kissing him hard on the lips, we kissed for a few more seconds before he pulled away.
"Ellie," He said laying down beside me. I looked over at him.
"What?" I asked. "You don't want to?" I felt a lump rise in my throat.
"No, no, I do, believe me. But I want it to be everything you imagined and more. I want to make love to you and I want it to be passionate. I don't want you to feel like you have to, to keep me interested okay?" He said moving a peice of hair from my face. God did he ever make me smile. All I did was nod my head.
"Make love to me." I said, looking into his eyes.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I was more sure now then ever, after those words he had just said, I knew I could trust him, even if it had only been a week.
"I'm sure," I said smiling and then we were kissing hard and passinately again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, i haven't updated in the longest time and I'm sorry. I just had insperation today to write more, ever read a book called the shrinking violet? It gave me insperation, just the romance in it towards the end.
Feedback = lovee.