Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

Baskin Robbins

"You and Catherine seemed to get along well." I said as I took Decklyn's hand and traced the lines on his palm. We had left the house and were now sitting at a picnick table at a park apparently only Decklyn knew about.
"She seems nice." I smiled, I liked that they liked eachother. It made me feel guilty for not giving her the same respect that she gave me when I first met her boyfriend, which I now learned was Lance. I just had to get used to the fact that she liked him and he most likely wasn't going anywhere.
"Sorry about the TV incident. She always watches shows about celebreties, it gets on my nerves." I said as I looked up at him.
"No its cool, you resemble eachother in ways." I raised my eyebrows up at him. And he laughed. "What I mean is that, if I was dating any other ordinary girl and she brought me to her house her sister would probably freak out, but with you guys. You're both a like when it comes to how you think, well most of the time anyways." It seemed odd how he could know so much already. I guess it was because he did spend over 3 ours with the two of us. Catherine was pretty fun to be around, and it was kind of funny to see Decklyn giveing her boy advice. It generally came down to you're to young for boy advice, but I guess your boy friend doesn't think so. And then he would tell her all she needed to know.
I don't know why I did it, it was very unexpected but I did. Maybe it was because his eyes were looking down at me with this shine in them, or maybe it was because he always said the right things, what I said wasn't that bad, but it seemed stupid. "Would it be crazy to say that I might actually fall in love with you?" He smiled and then laughed.
"Would it be crazy if I told you the same thing?" I smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"It's only been a day, shouldn't we be at that awkward stage in relationships?" I said and then realized that I should have just saved myself the embarresment and kept my mouth shut. All he did was smile and kiss the top of my head again.
"I guess it's just not how we roll." He laughed. "I mean we weren't ever friends if you think about it, maybe our awkward stage happened a long time ago." I smiled at him and realized how right he was. I always felt awkward when I was with him before, but now I just ... didn't.

"You have never been to Baskin Robbins? Are you kidding me?" I said as Decklyn took my hand into his as we walked down the street. All I seemed to do lately was hang out with him. It had been a week and Mandy was coming home tonight.
"Nope. I don't really eat ice-cream that much, especially now since I'm training for my new movie coming up." He said as I lead him into the first Baskin Robbins I saw.
"C'mon, you have to try this." I said taking a tester spoon and taking some of the sherbert ice cream for Decklyn to try.
"Thats actually really good." He said as he tasted the sherberty goodness of it and then throwing the spoon in the garbage.
"It's my favourite." I said. "I used to like the chocolate chunk, but I guess I grew out of it as I got older."
"Can I get two cones, each with two scoops of sherbert in them." He said to the lady working there.
"You didn't have to get me anything." I said as the lady finished up and Decklyn handed me one of the cones he asked for.
"How can I not." He said. "I've got all this money, might as well spend it on someone who's worth it." He winked at me and then gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
"So I was thinking." I said as we exited the store and walked down the side streets where no one could see us. "Mandy comes back tomorrow, and I wanted us to all hang out. If that's okay with you." I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"That's cool. I'll bring my best bud Jerimiah." He said and then we started to talk about a lot of different things, enjoying the silence around us. It has been hard dating someone who has paparazzi following him most of the time.