Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

Yes she’s crying!

Nervously I held onto the back of Joe’s jeans, gripping it for all my life was worth; I didn’t want him punching anyone at the wrap party. But thankfully Big Rob and another security guard appeared through the crowd, picked up the boy and carried him away. The audience cheered as he was thrown out and began to gossip between themselves.

I let go of Joe’s jeans and tried to calm my nerves as he turned around to face me, that was the closest he’d been since our argument two days ago. We just looked at each other in an awkward yet nerve wracking moment.

“Okay, let’s calm this down with some Jack Johnson.” The DJ announced snapping me from my thoughts.

The soothing sound of ‘Better Together’ came through the speakers and everyone coupled off, Joe looked down at me with a smile. I knew what to do; I bent down and pulled off my stilettos and stepped onto his shoes leaving my pink heels on the floor beside us. His arms wrapped around my waist and I laced my hands together around the back of his neck.

Joe swayed us from side to side to the beat of the music, I stared into his eyes with a smile on my face. “You look and sound amazing in that video, by the way.”

“Thanks.” I grinned finally happy again.

Joe smirked, “I’ll buy you a stick?” I furrowed my eye brows at him, clearly confused, “To beat off all the boys with, I’ll just use my fists.”

“Ah, thanks for looking out for me, Joe.” I replied sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

“I am always looking out for you, Jools.” He told me in all serious.

I smiled at him sweetly, “I know, I love you.” My words make a large grin appear on his face.

“I love you too.” He smiled back and pressed his lips to mine, he kept the kiss short and sweet. “I’ll take you out to dinner tomorrow night.”

“Leave it up to me, I can get us a great table.” I told him in a smug fashion, “I’m in a video with Jay-Z.” I whispered to him.

We both burst out laughing, I threw my head back with a chuckle and faced him again. Joe pushed his large hand around to the back of my neck, leaving his long thumb on my cheek where he gently moved it against my skin. I couldn’t resist any longer so I kissed his thick lips with a grin on my own, the feeling of his lips against mine was something I’d never get tired of; such unique and breath-taking experience.

Joe broke the kiss and placed his hand on my back, then he dipped me backwards and I kicked my leg in the air to add some effect. “Good one.” He praised.

After that song the night was over, I considered the whole of it a success. Though I knew things were bound to still be awkward between Joe and myself, we kissed and that was a sign that we were willing to improve our relationship. I was certain this relationship was the one, I’d do anything in my power to make it work out because Joe isn’t just some guy; he’s the best guy and no one could compare to him in my eyes.

That night Denise and my mom agreed that Joe and I could share a room as long as we didn’t tell Paul that we were; both of them knew we needed some time together. But, my room was a joint room with Emma.

I changed into some grey sweats and one of Joe’s white v-necks to sleep in. I gazed at myself in the bathroom mirror as I tied all of my hair back and I chuckled once I spotted my eye brow was pushed upwards like a mad scientist. I smoothed it out and splashed my face with some cold water, sighing happily.

I screamed once I opened my eyes to see Joe leaning on the wall with dark sunglasses on and his hood up. “Oh my god, I hate you so much!”

Joe chuckled, taking off his sunglasses as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He pressed my lips to my collar bone and pushed a cold hand onto my stomach, “No you don’t.”

I pouted and grabbed my Blackberry from the counter, “I have to like you.” I joked reading through some tweets.

The silence Joe and I stood in was invaded by Emma’s voice from the opposite side of the wall, she screamed, “Nick, if you don’t get rid of it I’m going to kill you!”

I tilted my head to look at Joe in confusion, we both scurried out of my room and into Emma’s. We spotted Nick laughing with a flip video camera laughing endlessly at what we knew was Emma, when she finally came into sight we finally realised what was so funny.

Emma stood, hunched over on top of the sink top and inside the bath tub sat a very still but insanely large spider. It had a large body and even longer legs, it was by far the biggest ’house spider’ I had ever came around. The way it just stood still was what was creepy, I didn’t even want to see it move.

“Oh my god!” I screeched, frozen to the spot I stood. “Joseph, kill it!” I shouted pushing him into the bathroom.

“I’m not going to kill it! It’s God’s creature.” He smirked, folding his arms over his chest.

I gave him a swift kick up the ass and then kicked him forward. “Just get rid of it!” Emma shouted, she jumped down from the sink and ran over to me.

“We’re off, tell us when it’s gone!” I told them, pulling Emma out of the room and into mine. I slammed the door and we both stood next to it waiting to hear them tell us that it was gone.

I pressed my ear to the door and tried to listen; they were talking in hushed voices and giggling about something. It wasn’t until I heard Emma scream I realised what they were up to. They had made the spider run under the door and into our room, consequently making it scatter over Emma’s foot.

That sent her into hysterics; she shot off like a bolt of lightning onto the bed with me not far behind. I kept my eyes on the spider as Emma sat hugging her legs trying to stop herself from crying. The spider had stood still. Like a ninja I grabbed the Vogue magazine I hadn’t even read yet and dropped it on the spider, I leapt from the bed and began to jump up and down on the magazine like a paranoid freak to make sure it was dead.

“Emma, it’s gone from your room!” Nick called from the other side of the door.

The anger boiled inside of me and I burst into a rage. “You’ve sent her into hysterics you pair of fucking jerks!”

I snatched Joe’s bottle of water from my bedside and handed it to her. Emma’s shaking hands took the bottle from me and she took a quick sip before taking some more deep breaths. I heard the boys come in just as I was wiping the tears from her face.

Joe was the first to speak, “Where’s the spider?”

“I killed it no thanks to you two.” I spat rubbing her back.

Nick made his way over to the bed, “Oh shit, is she crying?”

I punched him in the arm as hard as I could and then in the side. “Yes she’s crying!”

Nick suddenly didn’t find it funny anymore, Emma opened her arms and he picked her up like a child. She wrapped her legs around his torso and he carried her out of my room and into her own, it made me chuckle; she looked like a monkey, a sad and crying monkey.

I listened to Nick and Emma reason it out, “The only way I’ll forgive you is if we watch One Tree Hill all night.”

I heard the biggest groan ever come from Nick’s lips, I wanted to applaud Emma for her skills but instead shut the door to give them some privacy and give Nick some time to sulk at his own inflicted night of One Tree Hill. I ignored Joe and climbed onto my bed, I wanted to make sure he knew I had the hump with him.

Joe frowned, “I’ve just got you off the ‘I’m annoyed with Joe’ bench and now you’re back on it.”

I rolled my eyes and awoke my sleeping laptop, logging onto twitter I read through some @replies from people following me. Some Jonas fans were very funny, I preferred the hardcore ones that weren’t completely off their heads; the ones who could laugh at the things people said about them and agree that people have their opinions and don’t have to like them.

I tried to ignore Joe as he crawled onto the bed like a cat with Muffins on his back, making him the definition of cuteness.

Juliharrr Joe is making it very hard for me to stay on the ‘I’m annoyed with Joseph bench’ as he calls it… anyone got some glue?

Once he’d saw that I had posted that, he slowly pushed the lid down with his finger and pushed the laptop off my lap and then gently placed it on the floor, not once breaking eye contact with me. I shuffled down so I was laid on the bed to further prove to him how annoyed I was, but it only made him smile.

Joe hovered over me and brought a loving have to caress my face, “I’m sorry, I’ve been a real jerk to you and you don’t deserve it one bit.” He pressed a chaste kiss to my lips, barely even touching them but it made my heart race, “You’re the most amazing girl, I still can’t believe how lucky I am to have you in my life.”

My lips curled up into a smile at the pure honestly in his eyes that at that moment looked so deep that I was never so sure of the phrase ‘the eyes are the window to the soul’. His flawless yet serene face slowly grew closer to mine making my breath hitch in my throat and my palms grow clammy. I close my eyes as I felt his sweet breath hit my face, he placed his lips so that they were just touching my own.

I was aware that my heart soared when he began to whisper to me. “I have no idea why you love me… not a single…” he moved his head from side to side, grazing his lips over mine, “…clue.”

I felt my lips involuntarily quiver beneath his own, my whole body was on edge. Every nerve was tingling and my heart was working over drive. It was as if the world was right again as soon as his lips pressed against mine in the most delicious and perfect kiss ever imaginable.

It felt like to no one could touch us.
♠ ♠ ♠
FAAAAAIL!

I had so much trouble writing this, it took me a freaking week! Sorry, I just couldn't write it. I'll get into the swing once I'm settled in college and stuff. Plus my sister went on holiday without me so that's knocked me off kilter too.

Comments are seriously appreciated, if you guys get it to 300 I will be very happy.

^ You just have to click that and type for 3 seconds. I don't expect essays, but some feedback would be awesome.

(Have this picture of Joe as a sorry present)
Image
You're welcome.