‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Packing

Chapter 9:

'Rian get your ass out of fucking bed.' I heard Bam's voice say loudly in my ear.

'No.' I mumbled and turned away from him.

'Alright...' He said and a moment later I felt his body hit mine.

'Bam!' I screamed. 'Get the fuck off of me.'

'I told you to get your ass out of bed.' He said laughing as he sat up.

'Why the fuck are you waking me up at five in the morning anyway?' I asked glancing at the clock.

'Because we're leaving so let's go.' He said standing and walking towards my closet.

'Where are we going?' I asked throwing the blankets off my legs.

'Rian, haven't you known me long enough to know that you shouldn't ask questions?' He was now ripping my clothes out and throwing them all around my room.

'That's true.' I said yawning and fixing my hair.

'Holy shit.' He said laughing. I turned to find him holding up the old hoodie he had given me the first night we had gone to the movies. 'You still have this?'

'I'm sure there's a few more in there too.' I said. 'There's some t-shirts and boxers in my pajama drawer. You can take them back if you want.'

'Why would I want to do that?' He asked. I looked over at him and noticed that he looked a little hurt.

'They are your clothes, Bam.' I said.

'Yeah but they're part of your collection of all things me.' He said smiling and turning back to my closet. 'I mean, I'm positive I have a few of these still...' He held up a black lacy thong and matching bra. 'Good times.'

'Fuck you!' I said laughing and ripping them out of his hands.

He smirked and headed towards my dresser. I threw a few shirts and pairs of jeans in a bag along with a hoodie. I turned to get some pajamas and undies. Bam was looking at the pictures on my dresser with a small smile on his face. His smile faded when he put the picture of us in the old Buick down and he picked up the one that was still placed face down.

'That's real nice, Ri.' He said flipping it right and turning to face me.

'I wish had an excuse.' I said looking into his eyes.

'You don't.' He said getting closer. He got so close I thought he was going to kiss me. Then he mumbled, 'Pack your shit.'

He walked passed me and out my door. I heard him thunder down the stairs. I looked to the picture he had placed up right. I really didn't have a reason for placing the picture of us kissing down other then not wanting to remember when I was happy.

I quickly grabbed something to wear to bed and some underclothes before heading down the stairs. Jess and Sarah were snuggled on the couch.

'Finally!' Jess said flicking off the TV and standing up.

'Did I miss something?' I asked looking between the two of them.

'No.' Sarah said walking out the door.

'What about Cass?'

'She's staying at a friends, let's go.' Jess said hurrying me out the door. I walked out to see a large bus parked in the street. Chad was hanging out the door yelling at Bam to hurry up who was having a screaming fight with Jenn in the driveway.

'She's not coming!' Chad yelled making me laugh as I followed Jess and Sarah on the bus. 'Ri!'

'Hi Chad.' I said hugging him. 'Jenn got old.'

'I know. And she's almost as skanky as Glauren but Bam can't see it.' Chad explained as I smiled and got on the bus.

'Hi Ri.' Deron smiled at me.

'Hi Deron.' I said smiling at him.

'Fuck's sake!' I heard Bam climb on behind me.

'Buh bye slut!' Chad yelled out the door before closing it.

'Go, Ri!' Bam said pushing me towards the back. 'I need to talk to you.'