‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Bed

Chapter 10:

Bam ripped my bag out of my hand and tossed it onto a bunk as he pushed me back.

'Bam...' I said stumbling a bit as he pushed me roughly into the tiny bathroom and slammed the pocket door behind us locking it. 'What the fuck, Bam?'

He looked at me for five minutes. I could see how mad he was. I didn't say anything. I just stood and let him think. His eyes met mine and all the sudden his lips were on mine. I kissed back with just as much force. His tonuge entered my mouth and I let him explore everyinch. My hands went up his shirt and I felt his stomach muscles tense up a bit as I ran my nails over them.

'What the fuck are we doing, Ri?' He asked pulling away from me randomly. 'Huh? Are you just going to play these fucking games with me?'

I looked on confused as the lust that had filled his eyes slowly faded to anger.

'Do you love me?' He asked.

'Bam...can we not do this right now?'

'Rian, look me in the fucking eyes and tell me you don't love me. Go ahead. Lie to me some more.'

'Of course I fucking love you, you fucking asshole!' I screamed pushing him as hard as I could. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes but I refused to let them fall in front of him.

'Then why the fuck are we doing this to eachother?' He asked quieter this time.

'I don't know.' I mumbled.

'I want you to break up with him, Rian.'

'It's not that easy, Bam.'

'Sure it fucking is.' He said rolling his eyes.

'Fine. Then you break up with Jenn when we get back.'

'Fine.' He said. 'But for this weekend, you and I are together...okay? Forget about Jenn and Ben alright?'

'That rhymes.' I smiled making him laugh and wrap his arms around me.

'Let's go to sleep. I haven't slept yet.' He said unlocking the door and opening it.

'Why haven't you slept?'

'What's the point if you just have to get up at five in the asshole morning anyway? Besides I love sleeping on buses.' He said explained to me.

'You guys okay?' Chad asked when we were visible to them.

'We're prefect. Just going to bed.' Bam said smiling as I climbed onto the bunk we were sharing.

'Alright!' Chad said happily going back to playing his guitar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two today! I'm on a roll!
One shot anyone? Message or comment my page!