‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Date

Chapter 13:

'Okay...' I said walking into my class to find all the kids chatting. 'Can we all take a seat?'

They all looked at me, a little surprised, and then sank into their seats.

'Alright, welcome to eighth grade English. My name is Miss. Lightman. I'm going to be your teacher. As most of you can probably tell, I'm new to the district this year. So I figured I would tell you a little about myself.' I was happy to see I was holding their attention spans. 'I moved to West Chester my freshman year, and I went to East High. I graduated in 1997 and then I went to school in Pittsburgh.'

A girl raised her hand and I pointed to her. 'So that means you would have graduated with Bam Margera if he hadn't dropped out.'

'Yeah.' I said. I had been hoping I wouldn't have to bring the cKy crew into my classroom, but aparently I was wrong.

'So you know Bam?' A boy yelled out.

I sighed heavily. 'Yeah. I know Bam very well.'

'I thought you looked familliar!' Another kid yelled. 'You're in the bonus features of cKy2K!'

'He put me in that?' I asked making the class laugh. 'I'm gonna kill him.'

They were all laughing and I looked down and remember I hadn't taken attendance yet.

'Why don't we take attendance?' I asked.

When the bell rang the room filled with goodbyes and see you tomorrows. I was glad I had gotten along so good with my second block. A block had been a little tired for me to keep up with them.

My C block didn't seem to be as enthusiastic as B block. But they were definatly better then A. Overall I liked all my kids, but B block was by far the best.

The first week back to school went better then I could have imagined and B block had me laughing every single day. They also had me telling stories about the guys which I realized I really didn't mind doing.

That saturday Ben surprised me by showing up at the house with some flowers.

'Ben! What are you doing here?'

'Well, I figured we could set a date.' He said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

'Date for what?' I asked placing the flowers in a vase.

'The wedding silly.' He said.

'Oh, yeah...a...date.' I managed to get out while my stomach turned in knots. 'Whenever's good for you.'

'Well I was thinking the middle of December?' He said smiling.

'That's a little over three months away...'

'I just can't wait to make you my wife, Ri.'

'December 15th then!' I said in fake excitment.

'Great!' He said hugging me and kissing me on the lips.

One thing ran through my head: Rian, you're a fucking dumbass.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile but I was busy with my cousins and then Katie came over for a few nights.
I want to wish Bam a speedy recovery. And if the divorce rumor is true, I hope he's the one divorcing Missy. If it's the other way around, I wish him the best of luck. :)